Keely Shaye Smith

zachi

5 hours ago, Reluctantfatlover said:

He can afford to have trats on the side. I wouldn't be surprised if they had an agreement.

Let's not forget e married this...

That would be refreshing, because usually male celebs have a douchey clause stating the exact opposite, i.e. "if you put on X amount of weight(usually to the tune of three or more pounds) you are out on your ass, and forfeit any settlement money or property with a voided prenup." 

Why do you think Melania is still very lean at the age of almost 50?  :D

Guest Reluctantfatlover

(*I meant "have treats on the side", obviously)

Do people actually include a weight clause in their prenups? I can imagine weigh-in in front of both lawyers in order to legally establish whether she went over the threshold or not.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
10 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I was just describing a scene from the fictitious BBW erotic parody of Goldfinger....Butterfinger.  Also in the series: Dr. No(Salads), From Russia With Love(Handles), ThunderThighs, You Only Eat Rice?,  On Her Majesty's Seventh Servings, Rock Candy is Forever, Live and Let Fry, The Man in the Golden Corral, The Spy Who Loved Meat, MoonCaker, For Your Size Only, OctoTushy, A Binge to a Fill, The Giving-Way Tights, License to Spill(Out of Pants), Holdin' Pie, Tomorrow Never Fries, The Girl is Fat Enough, Fry Another Soufflé, Cappuccino Royale, Quantum of Sausage, SkyFalafel, and Spectre(of Richard Simmons).

This post is brilliant.

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

This post is brilliant.

LOL, thanks.  Some of the spoofs were obviously pushing it more than just a little bit, but my OCD compelled me to lampoon all 24 titles.  But really, I'm glad someone enjoyed it.  I'm quite (Milk)shaken, not stirred.  :D  Now...on to write full-length screenplays for each movie.  :P

4 hours ago, Reluctantfatlover said:

(*I meant "have treats on the side", obviously)

Do people actually include a weight clause in their prenups? I can imagine weigh-in in front of both lawyers in order to legally establish whether she went over the threshold or not.

I was semi-kidding, but I'm sure there's at least some ring of truth to it...sadly.  Like I strongly suggested, Donald Trump is clearly quite the bigot when it comes to body size....that is, the sizes of bodies that are not his own. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what he thinks about her weight. His previous wife was very slim and so was Keely when she married him. Obviously if you like fat women it is a dream come true to have a woman pile it on like she has. But does he feel that way? He certainly gives the impression he does.

1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

I wonder what he thinks about her weight. His previous wife was very slim and so was Keely when she married him. Obviously if you like fat women it is a dream come true to have a woman pile it on like she has. But does he feel that way? He certainly gives the impression he does.

Somewhere, I heard, that he likes it. Maybe this picture prooves it:

673109642.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Apparently he gained weight during Die Another Day and they had to keep changing his costumes. The crew was calling it Diet Another Day. I always wondered if it was because he was just dating Keely. 

For Crissakes the man is 64 years old! Its a part of aging. Maybe we can cut him some slack?

• 1 month later...