Keely Shaye Smith

zachi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Vladimir Putin
On 10/6/2017 at 3:54 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Finally?  I don't think she has fought, or even tried to fight that battle for a very long time - if ever.

Well, in her mind I'm sure she intended to, but obviously she forgot to actually do something about it.

53 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

You could say "Tomorrow Never Dies".

Eh, I already exhausted all of the butchered titles:

I was just describing a scene from the fictitious BBW erotic parody of Goldfinger....Butterfinger.  Also in the series: Dr. No(Salads), From Russia With Love(Handles), ThunderThighs, You Only Eat Rice?,  On Her Majesty's Seventh Servings, Rock Candy is Forever, Live and Let Fry, The Man in the Golden Corral, The Spy Who Loved Meat, MoonCaker, For Your Size Only, OctoTushy, A Binge to a Fill, The Giving-Way Tights, License to Spill(Out of Pants), Holdin' Pie, Tomorrow Never Fries, The Girl is Fat Enough, Fry Another Soufflé, Cappuccino Royale, Quantum of Sausage, SkyFalafel, and Spectre(of Richard Simmons).

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Snail-Lord said:

Not sure if this was posted before but here's an old article: http://www.asiaone.com/women/actor-pierce-brosnan-threatens-divorce-wife-if-she-goes-liposuction

Apparently if she were to do liposuction, Brosnan would divorce her. Feeder confirmed?

I am very sceptic about that. If he really wanted a fat wife he would have married one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...