Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

If I understand the commentary correctly, the real Ana Paula Arósio is rumored to have gained fifty kilos since she stopped making television shows. In the bit on video, Mayara was answering the questions in character. The kilos she's gained were just dedication to the role.

Here's a link to a picture of Ana looking chubby.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-86567-0-50679900-1402874377.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The angles are a little different. I think it’s really hard to make this sort of comparison because sometimes when a person regains, they can look closer to the old weight but actually weigh less. 

All that to say, I’d guess she weighs a little less than your estimate, but I’d also say that she looks phenomenal. As I’ve said before, this really is the golden age. 

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

It might just be the angle, but those arms look like they have not gotten any smaller,, Also she looks hella cute in this tutorial IMO.

This video today...such a bad day. But this was a bonus. Like, when you’re paid bi-weekly, and a couple of months a year you get three checks in a month instead of two. This was like that third check - unexpected, and I feel richer for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...