Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, aussieyada said:

She started very curvy and looked fantastic, gained a lot of weight and still looked fantastic, and has now lost that weight and still looks fantastic. Not sure what the issue is.

There´s an issue?

• 3 months later...

Ok Count me in on the Mayara Russi wagon Again, here is the latest pic.

On a side note, she was asked about her size on her latest post on instagram, she replied 50 - 52, (She was officially a size 52 when she was around a 103 kg if i remember correctly or was it 110 anyway), tho this lingerie was advertised as size 54.

14695353_1103285186386566_4791485095701204363_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New update, i guess Mayara is really getting a lot of Work lately which is awesome, anyway here are a few Photos from the lingerie stuff she has been doing for lojamulherao, these pics are from blogmulherao.

You can find more pics of her on https://www.lojamulherao.com.br/prod/179/conjunto-de-lingerie-plus-size-preta-com-flores-brancas

with a few other angles, among them, Mayara from the backside, I was not able to copy or paste those pics, kept on being hyperlinks for some reason, sorry about that.

Anyway here are the pics

Oh and size wise, the clothes are 50-52 she was wearing as said on the blogmulherao blog.

camisola-azul-plus-size-loja-mulherao.jpg

camisola-azul-plus-size-loja-mulherao-3-600x350.jpg

camisola-branca-plus-size-loja-mulherao-2.jpg

camisola-plus-size-de-renda-preta-loja-mulherão.jpg

camisola-plus-size-verde-loja-mulherão-2.jpg

camisola-vermelha-plus-size-loja-mulherao-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I don't have any new pics, but an interesting article about Mayara and the plus size fashion industry in Brazil, tho we also get some very interesting stats about Mayara.

The jist of the article is about how Mayara and other models who wear 46 and up size, are having problems getting gigs and thus being upset in the change in the industry, the industry has become more about the "Curvy" models of size 42 and 44.

Here is the link to the article: https://estilo.uol.com.br/moda/noticias/redacao/2017/08/10/gorda-mas-nem-tanto-modelos-emagrecem-para-ser-plus-size.htm

Via Google translate ill translate what Mayara said.

"It happened with Mayara Russi, 28, a model from São Paulo who wears a mannequin 52. "I have already weighed 165 kg. I'm 112 kg today. This loss was already very difficult for me, I even went into depression. I still need to lose 15 kg according to market requirements. This makes me very upset. "The hip circumference of 137 cm has to go down to 119 cm."

So we can draw some conclusions from this...apparently her weight of 162.2 kg was not her heaviest as seen on the weight loss tv show, infact she topped at 165 kg  (363.7 lbs).

Also she´s up to 112 kg (246 lbs) now, which confirms what the pics the last year has told, that's she´s gained some weight again, I remember during the later stages of her weight loss journey,that she on instagram posted pics of her scale when she got under 100 kg, I think her lowest was 95 kg.

Anyways ill post pics if I see some new ones.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, aceofblades said:

Very nice pictures thanks! I don't know if it's wishful thinking on my part but it seems like she may have gained some in these photos

Glad you like em, and I think you´re right, I think she looks to have gained, besides, she said 2 months ago that she weighs 112 kg/  246 lbs.