I've been on this site for awhile and never had the nerve to post pictures of myself, but today I feel like I should. I hope you enjoy, these were taking by my husband and I weight about 225, I'm still gaining.

Your husband is a lucky man to have such a beautiful lady by his side. :thumbsup:

Holy crap. Wow, you're beautiful. Do you have any pics from between then and now? I love your stretchmarks, it'd be nice to see them when they were fresh :P

Also, I agree with fatadmir99 - how'd he get you into gaining? That's always interesting.

• Curvage Model

I'm sure I can find some pictures of in between. My gain started before I even realized lol. My husband when we were dating would always buy me my favorite ice cream and I'd eat the whole pint while watching movies together. :) I has always thought bigger girls were beautiful but thought that it would be a turn off for most guys. Than once we moved in together I was using the computer and saw his websites like curvage and a couple pay site models. I brought it up and questioned if that was what he liked. At first he was a bit nervous to tell me but from that day on I've been gaining intentionally. :) My first goal was 200 but since I hit it I've decieded I want to be bigger and he is more than supportive. :)

Aww thanks. :) I have to say I'm a pretty lucky girl to. He gave me the confidence to gain this pictures are from 3 years ago since than I have gained over 100lbs and plan to keep gaining. :) The last ones are me now.

wow amazing!

Holy shit, you are extremely cute. Welcome to the site! :) Just a heads up, though, it's not too uncommon for cute girls join and then leave because of assholes and creepsters. It's unfortunate, but keep in mind they're just the vocal minority.

I noyou at  longer have the sweater asis  I couldn't even get it on anymore lol.

The sweater isn't important. It's just the camera angle is really good for comparing you at that very slim weight. which  is less than 125.Are you medium height or on the shorter side?

Thanks for sharing your amazing story. My ex wife was not nearly as accepting when she saw that I was on Curvage.lol

• Curvage Model

I'll take a picture like that tonight. :) I'm 5'5 so I'm say I'm pretty average for height. I'm sure I wouldn't get scared off I've been sneaking around the site for quite awhile just always to shy to post, but now I'm like what's the harm I know I look good. I love my curves and haven't felt sexier. And you just have to find the right woman. :) I've always had a love relationship with food so gaining for me is a blast.