Girls talking about their weight v2

Quick update on someone I used to date/sort of dating again.

A little backstory, this young lady was a former athlete and had quite a toned and tight figure. At her peak, she was about 125-130 lbs on a 5’5” frame. Tight waist, and a big bubble that you would expect on a soccer player.

Fast forward a bit and her weight has yo-yo’d quite a bit over the last several years, with her settling comfortably (or uncomfortably) into a round, out of shape, young woman.

Recently, it’s gotten so bad that even her “fat pants” no longer really fit, as she’s cruised comfortably into double digit sizes. Every single pair of jeans she wears requires a herculean effort to get into, with a resultant thick muffin top and soft belly flaring out over the top. That of course only happens with the jeans that she manages to get over her thighs, as the sedentary life has caused her to take on quite a pear shape.

She’s mentioned recently that her weight is absolutely out of control, and that she needs to get back to how she used to eat and exercise. This included a venture onto Weight Watchers, which she has yet to log a single weigh in since her initial weight, which is now north of 160 pounds.

Of course, she loves to snack, which I certainly haven’t avoided helping her indulge. The other day, she looked at me while trying to button up her jeans and said, “I keep gaining weight, quickly! That snacks are cute, but I need get myself back under control!”

She tried on a dress recently, one that she designated her “chubby dress”, Which we could not get her to zip up. This caused her to buy two dresses, each a size bigger than the other, so she has something to wear for an upcoming wedding.

When we started dating again, she mentioned to me one night, while wearing a pair of mismatched underwear in bed, “no more beer for me, I’ve decided on only wine on a date or post date! Beer belly, here I come,” as she patted her supremely soft paunch.

It wasn’t long before that a pair of jeans she had purchased stop fitting altogether. Even with my assistance, there was no way we could get them buttoned. This resulted in a text later where she said, “I’m gaining weight and I’m not so sure I am a fan! But I don’t think I can help it.”

Her weight gain hasn’t gone unnoticed by others either, here’s a recounting of a recent conversation:

“Oh my God, someone at work just patted me on the belly and asked me how far along I was!”

“No way, what!? That’s not appropriate.”

“Yup! It happened. I don’t even blame him either, although it was embarrassing! I just ignored it. This was after he asked for a summer job as well!”

“Well, you definitely don’t look like that!”

“Oh come on, I had a skirt on today and I couldn’t even move in it. I bent over to pick something and had to stop because I thought I was going to rip it. I’m gaining weight all over. Even my chin is getting bad!”

All which she said was true, of course. I ended up seeing her later that day, and her ass looked like it was ready to explode out of the skirt.

“I would join the running club again, but I am so out of shape I don’t think I could make a mile.”

This coming from someone that used to run regularly and had a very tight body.

“Oh, sure you could. Stop that!”

“Too many bags of Cheetos and IPAs, my friend.”

Fast forward to a week ago, when she ran into someone she used to work out with:

“I had a drink with someone that used to go to my gym. I’m not sure he even recognized me!”

“Why?”

“Because the last time I saw him, I was in decent shape and eating right. He gave me a hug and I could feel his hands sink into my pudge!!!”

I could imagine she was right. Her waistline has become so soft, and spongy. She had always sported a thicker trunk, but her belly, love handles, and even upper rib cage filled out significantly, especially recently.

“He asked how come I haven’t been to the gym recently! The worst part was, I was eating chicken wings when he came up to me and drinking a beer. I’m getting way too chubby! I had to unbutton my freaking pants and work the other day because they’re so tight.”

I guess the conversation turned to all the challenging workouts they used to do and continued as pitch to go back to the gym.

Anyway, hope you liked that little update!

My girlfriend has gained about 50+ lbs since spending adequate time at her parents house. She said now whenever she bends over to get something out of a certain cupboard, her butt presses buttons on the dishwasher behind her and it makes her laugh. Her friends also said that they noticed she gained a lot of weight when it came up casually.

Guest Lipophilus

When I was a kid, my best friend's mother was a BBW, one of the first to turn me on a little. I was sitting beside her in her car when she was talking to another mum through the window. The subject of the conversation was weight. She said that her parents had always made her finish all of her meals, and now she had the problem that she "almost ate to much". At that moment she slapped her thigh (she was wearing shorts) and made it wobble a bit. She certainly had no clue how fascinated that brat beside her was. At his place I often saw her in outfits that she would not have worn in public. I remember tight spandex shorts that gave an excellent view of her big butt cheeks.

Later, there was another friend's mom who was just a little bit overweight, but I remember one incident very well: When we all got out of a car, she said that "it takes me a while to lift all my blubber out of the car".

On a crowded train a rather large lady tried to pass by. She said "Let's all suck in our bellies, including me."

In my wife's family there is a very fat lady. Her son was saying that he could eat what he wants and never gains weight. She said that it was quite the opposite with her: "I just look at food and then have it on my hips".

There was cake at work, and a young BBW coworker arrived late. Somebody checked whether there was a piece left for her. But she said "It won't do any harm if I do *not* eat a piece of cake."

I was on the public transport today. A tall girl (180 cm) of about 20 years, with good round hips and nice boobs but not overweight at all, talked to a small tiny girl (160 cm) of the same age. First about drinking lots, lots of white wine, then about shorts she couldn't fat anymore, and later: 'I showed a picture of my belly to my dad. He sad he still had a bigger belly. But I sad: my belly is al new fat!'

Such a pity she weared clothes which didn't reveal her belly shape ...  :-(

I was trying to sell an Ibanez at a pawn shop today, and a girl who got there before me was talking to an employee (they were obviously friends) and she was talking about her weight loss.

"It looks like you lost your assets"

"Yeah, but those were my favorite parts..."

(Mostly) platonic best friend of mine has been underweight as long as I've known her, then had some LSD revelation that she doesn't want to stress about her body anymore and just let her body be as it wants to with reasonable diet/exercise. She's 5'1'', knows I'm a chubby chaser and been trying to gain a bit of weight lately. I just had this interaction with her.

"but regardless, i've always thought you were a total cutie underweight or normal

as long as you're comfortable with your body, i support you smile emoticon"

"not gonna lie

i kind of want to have sex with you again just to see if my weight gain is noticeable"

"get to at least 120 by the next time our single asses cross paths and i'll see what i can do tongue emoticon"

"dude

its taken me more than 6 months to gain 12 pounds

okay i got this"

• 4 weeks later...

I recently ran into a girl i used to hang with in high school. She hit me up out of the blue and said she wanted to meet up for drinks and a movie. I obliged and said of course immediately because we were always pretty close and had lost touch. After exchanging texts back and forth she left a comment the peaked my interest even further. "I got really fat so don't be surprised when you see me." I responded like you would assume most guys would when a girls says those things. She replied...NO seriously i've gained a lot of weight. She's about 5ft 2 and was a cheerleader back in the day. She was always curvy but never weighed more than 115 and had been 105 at her lowest. When i picked her up to go to the movies I was in shock. She quickly admitted that she had gained 60 pounds in the last 6 months. We conversed about some other things but she couldn't help but bring up her weight  again. I asked her if their was it was medication,injury,etc...she just told me flat out that she gained weight binge eating. She liked sitting on her ass eating ice cream and cheese and that her main weakness was chinese food. She essentially binged 60 pounds on to her frame just being a fatty and not caring about anything but food. Her breast are already big due to implants,although it was noticeably fuller, her face was still beautiful. Her waist was thicker but still held a feminine look but her ass....wow when she sat in the movie theatre seat i swear i heard the seat groan under the pressure. I plan on hanging out with her soon and from the texts we've been exchanging since then i would predict that this weight is not going anywhere. She loves to eat and loves sitting on her ass. This is someone i care about so if her health were to be compromised i wouldn't take any pleasure in this but because she doesn't mind and her doctor hasn't said anything I'm just feeling blessed by the fa gods!

with many projects and barely any time to spare, I thought it would be a good time to procrastinate by writing down some experiences I had working at a busy neighborhood bar.

it's a popular spot, frequently boasts a top-heavy lady/gentlemen ratio, and utilizes very low-key speakeasy-esque lighting and music to create atmosphere. having the privilege of being one of few employees behind the bar on my nights, I had a front row seat for meeting beautiful women and I never had to look far for a reason to strike up a conversation. if you've ever wondered if bartenders get laid a lot, they do. if you have an even slightly less discriminating eye and with a thimble full of charm, you can make it happen most nights of the week if you have the desire or energy. 

with the bragging and the context out of the way, I'll now relate a few of the choice times I've overheard or participated in conversations with ladies regarding their (changing) figures.

Melissa was a publicist, 27 years old or so, with dark brown hair to her shoulders in wavy tangles, usually pulled back in a pony-tail. She was Jewish with big brown eyes and a nice smile with faintly cherubic cheeks. She was about 5'4", and at first glance not terribly curvy. She became a regular after moving into the neighborhood and would come in the early evening and get pretty smashed off two drinks. Her usual night ended with a greasy sandwich and stumble home.

Over a few months of watching her routine, I started talking to her later in the night. She had started wearing skin tight blue jeans and her thighs were clearly well-suited to her office job. they really started to strain at the waist and hips as the fall wore on. despite being bookish with glasses and fairly nerdy, I managed to get her to stay to close with me a few times after hours. after I finished closing the bar, we made out in a booth a I managed to get her shirt off. she had lovely little B/maybe C cups, soft and cream-colored and perfectly hand-sized. moving down her waist, I tried to slip a finger into the waist band of her jeans to no avail. they were cinched tight and buttoned under her navel, allowing her round little potbelly to bulge over the top. I tucked a thumb under the button and she sucked-in instinctively, allowing just enough space for my thumb and forefinger to undo the button. I managed to squeeze enough middle finger down past her soft beginning of a fupa and run a finger lightly over her clit, but she put a stop to that and went down on me. I think she wasn't keen on being completely naked in the silent, locked bar. 

Before we left she stood up to get dressed. standing there, her body had that classic few-years-after-college party girl look. her thick thighs and little bubble-butt and plump beer belly was really turning me on. I reached out and cupped the curve of her stomach. she recoiled a little and said "uff, when I gain weight it goes right to my stomach," as she took a breath and pulled in her belly in order to button up her jeans.

"you've been looking fantastic lately...this is nothing," I said, reaching out to get in another stroke of her bloated little pale gut.

comments and occasional late nights persisted for a few more months. she started wearing ridiculously tight jeans when she would come to visit me. one night, as we made out in the back room, I lifted her shirt to find she was wearing high-waited, acid-washed, button-fly jeans that seemed to be restricting her belly back like a corset. I reflected on my disappointment at finding such a difficult entry, and she said, "yeah, I can't manage to eat anything in these. they look great unless I'm bloated."

fast forward a few months and a few pounds of hips and belly pudge, she started training for a marathon and toned up considerably. bummer. not to be deterred, I kept an eye out, and sure enough a few months after that she injured herself and had to quit training. I saw her again after she had been unable to train for a month, and it was clear that the belly, hips and thighs had returned with a vengeance.

she had just come from the beach with a little black dress over a string bikini. intended more as a beach cover-up, the dress was revealingly tight and short. I was off for the night and had a drink with her outside on a bench. she sat with big thighs crossed over eachother, leaving a great view of those two legs squeezed together as they ascended toward her nearly exposed ass. she shifted uncomfortably as we talked and I could see her round potbelly under the dress, compressing into rolls occasionally as she switched between leaning forward and back, undoubtedly trying to hide the accumulation of fat just above her waist. she eventually took the easy way out and put her bag on her lap, presumably to lessen the need to suck in that belly bulge. I couldn't help but say something:

"are you afraid we're going to steal your bag?" (there was plenty of room on tables and chairs for said bag)

"no," she said sheepishly, "I'm using it to cover my tummy--this dress is too tight."

"you look great in the little black dress to me, leave the bag out of it!" I replied.

let me know if you care to hear a few other stories. or if I've completely bored you, let me know that too!

thanks for the comments, all. :)

one saturday night, I was going through the motions, tending to the packed bar.

around 11:30 or midnight, I saw a friendly face in the crowd. it was another bartender  from the neighborhood who I had seen before. Lauren is 5'10" or so, late 20s, with light brown hair that usually falls straight or gets pulled into a messy braid. since I usually saw her while she was at her job, she often white dress shirts and an apron--not the most revealing. still, I could tell she was a healthy weight and probably didn't skip many meals.

saturday brings a lot of tourists and randos, so I was happy to see someone I knew, even though she revealed to me that she was there to meet someone else. I fixed her a drink and she went to wait at the back wall--a good vantage point to wait for a friend, and a fantastic vantage point for me to look her over while I worked.

she wore a long black skirt, tied just under her ample boobs, and a crop top that left about a two inch band of flesh exposed around her midriff. as she fiddled absent mindedly with her phone in her right hand, her left hand rubbed her stomach which I noticed just then looked rather engorged. it was the kind of rub that started with pulling at the fabric lightly--it was a hot a sticky night--and then advanced to full on fingernails in a clockwise motion around the noticeable outline of her belly button. her belly stuck out at the top, right where the skirt was fastened, and rounded out softly just below her hips. she fiddled with the clasp as she sucked down the drink I had made and looked anxiously toward the door. I was transfixed and trying to juggle staring at this beauty who had clearly just overdone it at dinner while keeping up with my drink orders.

eventually, she seemed to grow tired of waiting and came back to the bar to chat.

"how was your night?" I asked.

"fucking amazing so far," she replied, "I went to the restaurant where my boyfriend works and he gave me the tasting menu. everything was so good--I couldn't stop eating." As she spoke her fingers pulled lightly at the top of the skirt.

"ah yes, I noticed!" I said, casting a long glance down at her taut skirt and the outline of her bloated form underneath. between the boyfriend and the couple of drinks I had had earlier, apparently my filter was off. I surprised myself with such a comment!

"hey! it's just a foodbaby!" she said defensively, punching my arm lightly before her hand fell flat on her stomach, aiding a failed attempt to suck in.

"you look great," I said, "I would never have noticed if you weren't clawing at your skirt there."

again, she fiddled with the little tie that served as the skirt's fastener.

"I know, it's just so uncomfortably tight here," she said, unfastening the skirt to my amazement, and pulling it a bit higher off of the bloated mound of her stomach before fastening it again. "and up here it makes it so I can barely breathe!" she chuckled and I nearly exploded. I couldn't believe this little encounter was attracting zero attention from any of the other males crowded around the bar. I guess I'm a strange one!

she put her elbows on the bar and leaned forward, concealing the result of what I was sure was a three course meal, extra sides, and undoubtedly a cocktail or two. I began to wonder about her boyfriend!

"well, I appreciate a girl who can eat," I said, pouring us a shot. "rock that little foodbaby with pride."

emboldened by the shot or my encouragement or both, she stepped back from the bar and leaned back, stroking the full length of her distended belly.

"usually it goes down pretty quickly but not tonight. I guess I kind of went overboard. feel like I can barely move!"

"you'll recover, I'm sure," I said, eyeing her one last time. she left shortly after as her friend never showed up.

I like your boldness, Anti Spock!

I, too, have a habit of pushing the envelope a little with females who confess to me how much they ate or how fat they think they are. They're looking for approval, not judgement, and I'm the fatty lover who's going to make them feel A-ok about it!

• 2 months later...

Another college memory:

First, let me set the scene. This girl was about 5'5" and couldn't have been under 200. Probably 225ish. She carried it well, too-- she looked like every part of her had been inflated. Round face, double chin. Wide hips, round butt, thich thighs. Soft, plump hands with fingers squeezed into her rings. A spare tire with plenty of love handles, but not much a belly. That was okay though, because it just emphasized her biggest, best part-- her breasts.

If she'd been slim, she'd have been a D cup at least. At her weight, each breast was the size of her head, at least. I don't know her cup size, and I doubt she knew herself because stores don't sell 'em that big. Better yet, she favored a zippered-hoodie-and-jeans style, but could never find a hoodie big enough to zip up over those glorious globes, so she almost always had some cleavage on display.

She wasn't as happy about her endowments as everyone around her, though. Two incidents in particular stand out for me.

1. I once overheard her in the cafeteria: "Okay boobies, you've got to start getting smaller, just you're just... there.. always in my face.. always in my way... and I can't deal." The girls she was sitting with offered half-hearted sympathy. I just kept walking, figuring she didn't want a man's opinion right now.

2. I sat down at her table another day, as she was mentioning to a friend that she was two days into a diet and was super-hungry. She knew she was chubby all over, but never seemed to mind the weight in general. She was mostly desperate to lose some of her excess boobage (yes, that's what she called it), and yet she was kind of scared that her waist and hips would shrink but her boobs wouldn't. Feeling impish, I blew on my hot soup, purposely wafting the smell towards her to revv up her appetite. "Why do you do this to me?!" she cried in mock anger, and we all laughed. Two days later she was pigging out on an order of fries, so I guess the diet didn't last. ;)

Those are just the most notable conversations about her weight. On numerous occasions, her boobs would nudge something on the table, or she would try to zip up her hoodie only to fail to traverse those tracts of land, or her hand would absentmindedly migrate to her lovehandles, and then she'd notice, look up at one of us, and give a "FML" expression and sigh with a half-smile. 

Guest barnes2

I used to work at a fast food restaurant.  One summer we had a girl start after just getting out of the Army.  I think she was 20 years old.  She was about 5'5" and maybe 110lbs.  Really small - no butt or boobs to speak of but cute in her face and in how she carried herself.

Over the 12-18 months that she worked there she put on a good 15lbs.  Maybe 20.  I think it was the combination of no physical effort like she must have had in the Army, plus the free food.  And she was fairly open about the gain.  She remarked more than once about her work pants needing to go up a size.  I heard some guys come in one time and ask her (in a somewhat flirting way I guess) if the food here was any good.  She responded with, "Well I've been gaining weight since I got here so what does that tell you?".

One of my friends there lost his date to prom for junior year of high school somehow.  And this girl said, "Well, I can go with you next year if you still don't have anybody."  and then followed with "Well, that assumes I can still fit into my old prom dress by then.  I'm getting fat this year."  She said it in a way to not only acknowledge that she had gained weight but that more was on the way.

But the best part is that I ran into her again years later...

I was in a license bureau to renew my driver's license and the girl behind the counter looked a lot like her, but not quite.  I thought maybe it was her sister.  By the time my turn came up and I got up there I could see that it was her.  But a lot more of her!  She must have weighed at least 220lbs, maybe more.  At some point it gets hard to guess the weight when even their chin has cellulite and their belly is just piled far out into their lap.  It was the biggest gain I have ever seen in person (and well past the weight range I prefer honestly but fascinating nonetheless).  I tried to make small talk and what not but it was hard not to just show shock about the weight.  And get this: her job there was to update the licenses so she was repeatedly asking people if the height and weight numbers were accurate.  So after getting so fat she had to spend all day asking others about their weight. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barnes2

Another story:

I got roped into going to a joint bachelor/bachelorette party one time as my wife was the matron of honor.  I hadn't seen the bride in about five years and the last time I saw here she must have been about 115lbs at 5'3" or so.  She had been a vegetarian.

The bride shows up with her chubby fiance and she had clearly changed.  She was walking a touch more laboriously and her hips and thighs had grown a good bit.  Almost a bit like a pregnant woman sometimes walks.  She was also carrying a noticeable belly even when standing.  Her face hadn't escaped the gain either and looked both fuller and with a hint of a double chin.  I'd have guessed at 165lbs - with the 50 new pounds being fat.

Anyhow, the bride plops herself down into a chair and we are all eating dinner at a circle table.  Much to my delight, she brings up her eating habits.  She actually said, "Yeah I used to be a vegetarian but one day I just decided to say screw it.  I had a dream one night about eating meat, and the next day I sat down to a whole plate of chicken fingers and just ate all of them"  I know that sounds fake but it's not.  She said this as she was having fries and a burger with avocado on it.  And that was after an appetizer of fried mozzarella sticks.  I could see someone saying something corny like that if they hadn't clearly put on a lot of weight.  She seemed to have no shame about it though.

Later in the night, I overheard her tell my wife that she used to be a size 5 but that now she was a size 12.

I saw the same girl again about 6 months after the wedding.  She came over to our house to visit my wife.  She called on the way and said she'd be a bit late as she was stopping by McDonalds to get some dinner.  When she got there, she looked another 10lbs heavier with all of it in her belly.  Her T-shirt clad belly actually jutted out over her pants enough that I was surprised it wasn't sagging.  Crazy to see a formerly thin 21-yr old hauling such a big gut around at age 26.  I later heard her tell my wife: "Yeah living with a chef is getting me fat - they're always cooking up something good even for breakfast."  She was living with her new husband's parents - the dad was a chef and both parents were obese.