Girls talking about their weight v2

3 hours ago, Toby The King said:

On my way to work today, I stopped at a shop to grab a quick bite and I ran into a colleague I haven't seen in a while (we work in different departments). A Portuguese She's the definition of Thick, she has been ever since I've met her, but her thick thighs and large peachy behind certainly looked softer than before, and pantylines were very visible. About 5'4" 140 to about 160lbs

At the checkout we talked about how hungry we both were and how we were feulling up for work. We ended up getting the bus to work together, and that's when I noticed what she had bought for herself. She was scarfing down a dozen donuts and washing it down with litre of chocolate shake.

Gentlemen, it was the most amazing thing of Curvage calibre I have seen in my life. What she said next really got to me though "I need to stop stuffing myself like this or I won't fit in my jeans. I've gained 10 kilos since August" and then she discreedly unbuttoned her high waisted jeans.

I hope this continues and I get to watch the progress, here's to 10 new kilos and new jeans!

wow, so hot. what did you say to her then?

A comment my sister made after seeing my gf in a bikini: "Doesn't look like she gets much exercise. But not bad."

Kinda made me feel good. :)

First post here, 

Something awesome is going down in my life and I have no choice but to talk about it here or not at all.

I'm a senior in college. I met this girl let's say Emma, my freshman year and we've been friends for four years. She's like 5'2, blond, d cups at least, no ass to speak off, and relatively cute. She always been a party girl but used to run track so she stayed in shape. When we first met we had all of our classes together and I got a crush on her. She stopped doing track and started hitting the books while working whenever she had free time. Despite this she banged tons of dude my freshman year, one of them not being me lol. My freshman year was also the year when my feederism fetish blossomed. I knew this chick was going to get fat, she was just the stereotypical type to gain. We'd get to eat together and she'd burp all the time, another fetish of mine.  

Anyways... life goes one and here were are 3 years later. We don't talk as often because of how busy we both are. She also has a boyfriend. Several times when we have hung out it's been with massive amount of alcohol, which includes lots of burps. My best friend comments on her for being fat all of the time. She's actually complained about getting fat to me several times. However I never really noticed anything. I know some people think a 5 lbs gain is cute but that doesn't really do it for me. Most of the time she's wearing jackets, scarfs, or loose fitting clothing so I never really saw anything except maybe some face gain. 

Then today happened....

We had class together and she took off her coat because it was pretty hot. Honestly I would of thought she was pregnant if I hadn't known better, although she might be (I have a theory that she has a pregnancy fetish but that's a story for another time). She's easily but on 20-25lbs and has a sexy pot belly and was wearing a tight black long sleeve. Like damn. I will never take a picture but this was a sight to behold. Most of the class she complained about being really hungry and I knew she was most likely heading right to the café after class. A very hilarious and sexy moment at the same time. 

Guest Vladimir Putin
22 hours ago, filmis said:

A comment my sister made after seeing my gf in a bikini: "Doesn't look like she gets much exercise. But not bad."

Kinda made me feel good. :)

My sister also makes catty comments on my gf's slightest weight gain and other aspects of her appearance. I thinks she's jealous because my girlfriend is more attractive so she relishes any weakness. I love it though. 

Is your gf skinny fat? Sounds like your sister expected her to be fitter and was pleasantly surprised when she saw the reality.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Just to make it clear my girlfriend is thin and gorgeous, but she looks let's say less perfect in a bikini than she looks with her clothes on (pancake ass, flat chest and a bit of a pot belly), which is enough for my bitchy plain-ass sister to tear her apart. 

Ironically the first time they saw each other's bikini bodies by gf said to her "You have a very tight body, you must work out a lot", which shows you how different they are.

On 2018.02.14. at 6:20 PM, Vladimir Putin said:

My sister also makes catty comments on my gf's slightest weight gain and other aspects of her appearance. I thinks she's jealous because my girlfriend is more attractive so she relishes any weakness. I love it though. 

Is your gf skinny fat? Sounds like your sister expected her to be fitter and was pleasantly surprised when she saw the reality.

Yes, my gf is a runner, but she hasn't been training since September, when the trail-running season ended. She took a break after the season... And hasn't restarted training yet! So there has been five months without working out for her... When she's in clothes, she still look slim and fit. But in a bikini she can't fool anyone. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SKFHh

In a group today with mostly girls, and they started talking about clothes.

So this one chick was saying how much she hates wearing jeans, and all the others were saying "oh no, I basically live in jeans".

She explained that she has to wrestle her jeans over her thighs, and they just highlight how big she is around the hips and waist.

The plus side (literally) to that is that she basically always wears skirts or yoga pants. Today she had a high-waisted skirt on and a kind of baggy wool top, but if she stretched her arms up you could see a creamy roll poking over the waistband, with some very faint stretch marks.

Not to mention she put away three plates of Chinese food...

Back again, I think I mentioned this girl in another thread, she's blonde, huge boobs, and is finally getting an ass... more on that later.  I was chilling with her again today. Like always she talked about how fat she was getting, except this time in more detail. As she was complaining I tried to say she wasn't fat, which she isn't, she's chubby at best. Me and another guy said that you don't look fat. She responds with "That's because I wear my yoga pants super high, when I sit down I tuck my fat into my jeans so nobody see's" which I laughed at just a little. Then the other guy asks "How much do you weigh?", which was obviously a big no no. She danced around the question before eventually saying 145-150 lbs. I told her that wasn't bad, but then she said she's never been above 120 lbs. So she's at least put on 25 lbs in the last few months. Boy... is she not taking it well. But fuck it, I think she looks good, and all that fat isn't located in the belly either. Immediately after finishing this thought she ran to go get a chocolate bar and came back out of breathe. She then stuffed her face with food and let up some massive burps.

PS. I left our hangout to go to the pool briefly, when I came back she said: "I wanna go with you next time, but I'd have to get a one piece! I don't wanna scare people lol"

Goddamn I hope that happens. 

On 28/03/2018 at 4:02 AM, freedomfeeder said:

So she's at least put on 25 lbs in the last few months

You need to keep us updated if she's put on that much in just 2 months. Her BMI count is well in to the overweight scale now at 5' 2".

I know you said you wouldn't take any pics but could you get any from her social media?

Guest rimkaza
41 minutes ago, bolton said:

You need to keep us updated if she's put on that much in just 2 months. Her BMI count is well in to the overweight scale now at 5' 2".

I know you said you wouldn't take any pics but could you get any from her social media?

He doesn't need to do anything 😂. He adds social media, and a creeper like yourself will find a way to creep her out.

4 hours ago, freedomfeeder said:

Yeah that social media shit is not happening lol. She hides it well anyways. She did say that her BMI indicated that she was obese and she was freaking out. 

Just to clarify, I didn't ask for her social media details. I wondered if you could get a few pics from there but I understand if you don't want to. It a shame members like rimkaza don't seem to be able to read and understand a post before insulting people.

As you said in your first post this must awesome for you, especially as you have a crush on her. It would be great if you could keep us updated ;)

I have a friend, 5'6", who is always complaining about her weight. She was 130 in high school and a serious athlete and then went off the college and gained ten pounds. I know that's not alot, but since I'm more into the early stages of weight gain I'm fine with it. Plus she talks about it constantly, but it doesn't stop her from getting at least two of those Starbucks sugar bombs everyday and midnight McDonald's runs.

It's somewhat frustrating since I've tried to give her fitness tips and she always says, "I've tried to do it, I just can't stick to it." but it turns me on enough that it counters the annoyance of someone asking for advice and not being satisfied with the answer since it requires work.

Guest Claudia123

Ok so, I think this thread is amazing btw.

I have a story about my old flatmate. She was super skinny with big tits (the kind of girl all the guys fancied) but this girl had a huge stomach capacity. So we went out to eat, just me and her and she told me about a guy she'd started talking to on her course who worked in a restaurant nearby. We went in and he was working, I'm guessing she was trying to impress him because she was wearing a tight top and some smart trouser that had a zip at either side. Anyway we ordered our food and the guy she knew said we could get free drink refills all night. My flatmate LOVED diet coke so she was very happy. She had two refills before our meal came and complained about being a little full just form the drinks. We ate our mains and she got up to go get another drink. As she returned I noticed that her usually flat stomach was slightly bloated and that her smart trousers were digging into her little tummy slightly. I finished my food and she went AGAIN for another refill (this was literally like the fourth refill). I asked her why she kept getting refills, to which she replied, "I've gotta make the most of them". Anyway, in the end she had 6 refills! She definitely made the most of it.

After 6 refills i saw her become visalbly uncomfortable with her stomach. She was bloated beyond belief and her smart trousers were cutting into her like knives. Once we got back to our house she unzipped both sides of her trousers and her stomach pushed outwards from her usually slim body. Then the two boys we live with came downstairs and asked how our meal was. One of the boys noticed her huge belly and said "Well you definitely enjoyed it". She explained the refills and why she was so bloated. He then poked her belly with his index finger and she laughed. Then I stood up to go upstairs. She stood up too (although with a little more difficulty) and tried to rezip up her trousers. Her belly was far to big though and she did'nt even come close. The boys laughed and she blushed a little. Her belly looked so cute, the skin around was so tight and her belly button did that cute thing where it looks like it's about to turn inside out. 

I still think about this moment sometimes, it makes me super horny. The thought of her getting so big that her trousers no longer fit in one night is just amazing. 

This is what she looks like (imagine that belly bloated to oblivion)fullsizeoutput_6df.thumb.jpeg.785857303633d108d9041ad8e8258f32.jpegfullsizeoutput_6e0.thumb.jpeg.d082fa3e330b06528d6b4c1fa54dd5fb.jpeg

Guest Claudia123

Ok, quick update: I just searched this girl as I haven’t seen her for a while and omg she’s actually got pics of her looking bloated/heavier! Enjoy!

7ADCA7D1-34F5-4B6E-978E-3CA159D1D0B7.png

B1703997-A228-4382-9137-0973A94DE04A.png

F687C01A-CFB7-4DC5-90AE-1A7C6D819361.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 4:18 PM, Luvbigass said:

There is an office I go to frequently in my work. There are several women that work at various office jobs. A few days ago I was there and several ladies were talking. One is pregnant, about 5"7" with a big butt. One of the others commented that her butt had shrunk. She replied it does when she is pregnant. The others though that was good. The pregnant woman replied that her husband likes her butt big. The other was surprised and said "Oh really ". She said yes, I'm sure he is ready for the baby to be out so all the food I eat will go to make my butt grow bigger. 

Update 

I stopped by this office today. The woman who was pregnant gave birth at the end of 2017. When I arrived this afternoon she was talking about eating a toaster pastry. She commented she shouldn't, but she wanted it. After going to her office she returned eating the pastry. As she ate she commented that she is going to weigh 300 pounds. When she headed back to her office I saw her ass. It has become huge!

• 3 weeks later...

So a woman I work with has put on a bit of weight over the last six months and has commented on it here and there but the amount of detail today was incredible.

We've had great weather here the last couple of days and she was explaining that she either needs to lose some weight or get a new summer wardrobe as her summer clothes no longer fit! She said she struggled to pull up some shorts then could not button them at all because of her belly. I was trying to act casual and asked if anything fit to which she replied by mimicking a scene of her sucking in her stomach and struggling to button clothes, then said "i could hardly breathe and my belly was hanging over them". 

She then told another colleague of ours that she's put on a stone and needs to get in shape before she goes on holiday in ten weeks. She said she doesn't actually want to lose weight but does want a smaller belly, which she then grabbed and shook a bit. I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She eats loads and loads of crisps but has said she will cut down on them to lose her belly. Today she has brought in apricots instead. However, she has definitely said this before and quickly gave up after a week or so saying that eating more healthily was boring, so I won't be surprised if this gain continues. 

Guest MUSEic

Girl at work today (different department so will likely never see her again), came in complaining to a friend about gaining 30lbs. She was probably 5'4. Kept saying that she just can't find the energy to workout, and snacks/sleeps all day. In the midst of my evesdropping she lifts up her shirt to reveal this HUGE fatty gut which was shocking to be honest on a seemingly small girl, takes a pincj and shakes it. Goes on to say she was 140 when she started working there and now none of her work clothes fit. Couldn't believe it. I think I'm still in shock.