Girls talking about their weight v2

I got to briefly see my friend again the other day. Even though we didn’t get to have any good weight discussions, there were still a few exciting moments. 

A few weeks ago, she mentioned that she was going on the “military diet,” but then 2 days later she gave it up because of all the stress in her life right now. I’m glad to say when I saw her just a few days ago, she looked bigger than ever. 

When I first saw her, she was wearing a gray fleece coat and blue jeans. We went grocery shopping, and I noticed her jeans looked tighter than ever, stretched around her large hips, thick thighs, and wide, round butt. 

What grabbed my attention more was how her coat fit. First of all, I’ve never seen that coat before, it looked new. Also, in previous winters, coats and sweaters were normally baggy enough to hide her muffin top, allowing her to look a little thinner. But not anymore. It seems with all the weight she’s been gaining, that her belly and love handles have simply become too big to hide. The coat was a little snug around her middle, revealing how her large love handles and gut were spilling over the waistline of her tight jeans. Later, I would check the size of her new coat, and it was a women’s XL. I smiled, thinking that even XL coats couldn’t hide how plump she was now. 

When we returned to her apartment, she took off her coat. I recognized the button-up flannel shirt she was wearing, but it had never looked so tight! It was very easy to tell that her belly had become much bigger. Again, this shirt had previously been able to hide her muffin top. But now, it was stretched so tight around her gut, that the two buttons near her belly were strained and digging into her belly fat slightly. As she wiggled her way out of her coat, her belly jiggled nicely. 

She was wearing a stretchy, sleeveless black exercise shirt underneath, so she then proceeded to take off her button-up shirt. The two strained buttons around her gut were a bit more of a struggle to unbutton than the others, but once undone, her belly seemed excited to expand to its full size. Her black shirt was also quite snug, and it really showed off how big she has gotten. She left her flannel shirt on the chair in the living room, and I was able to check and see that it was only a women’s large. No wonder it was so tight. 

Then she went into the bedroom and changed into black sweatpants. She started making dinner, and it was simply nice to watch her plump body as she walked around the kitchen. When she turned to the side, it was now undeniable that her belly stuck out further than her boobs. This is partially because she’s only a b-cup, but it was still a huge indicator of the amount of weight she’s gained since high school. 

At one point, we were teasing each other, and we started playfully fighting and wrestling. I would softly tap her on her big, flabby upper arms or her midsection, and it was so incredibly soft. The fat would also jiggle and ripple a little. If I tapped one of her love handles, sometimes the fat would shake across her gut. Then, as we wrestled, I would wrap my arms around her middle, and I could really feel just how plump and soft she has become. 

While she never had a flat, toned stomach, when I first met her she was thin enough that you could feel her ribs or abs if you poked her stomach. But now, she has a full Buddha belly, and it’s impossible to feel anything but fat when you hug or poke her. 

The next day, she wore jeans and a baggy, grey, shirt-sleeve athletic shirt as we went out to brunch. Even though the shirt was baggy, it failed to hide her size. We talked and caught up, and she started talking about going to the chiropractor. The most exciting thing she said was “I need the chiropractor to pop the middle of my back sometimes. I have a lot of stress there because I carry so much weight in my middle.” 

As I was getting ready to leave, she gave me a hiking vest. She said that someone had given it to her, but it didn’t fit and she “couldn’t zip it up.” 

I took it and checked the size of it - a women’s medium. Yeah, there was no way she was going to fit into that. I said “thanks, but don’t you want it for when you lose weight?” 

“Nah,” she said. “I just want to get rid of it, and you’re the only person I know that it would fit. Everyone else I know is either too tall or too...rotund.” She laughed as she said that last part. 

I laughed too. Then, I asked “So are you still dieting?” 

“I watch my portions during the week, but during the weekends I allow myself to cheat,” she replied. 

So, I don’t think she’s going to lose any weight anytime soon, especially with the winter and holiday season upon us. After I left, I know she went to a friend’s place to bake cookies, and she took a bottle of wine with her. Again, I can’t imagine her losing any weight with that kind of diet.

My wife started a new job where as a perk she gets unlimited free soda from their cafe. Her coworker, who my wife graduated with, has been there 12 years. She's now 400lbs and was discussing how she really can't figure out how she's "put on this amount of weight" because she "eats the same amount that she did many years ago".. Apparently this girl drinks the equivalent of around 10-12 sodas a day while in the office.

The gal is doing the Lord's work, though. My wife gave up soda 3 years ago but is full on the train again. B)

Guest DailyDose
On 12/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, BindsThatTie said:

My wife started a new job where as a perk she gets unlimited free soda from their cafe. Her coworker, who my wife graduated with, has been there 12 years. She's now 400lbs and was discussing how she really can't figure out how she's "put on this amount of weight" because she "eats the same amount that she did many years ago".. Apparently this girl drinks the equivalent of around 10-12 sodas a day while in the office.

The gal is doing the Lord's work, though. My wife gave up soda 3 years ago but is full on the train again. B)

Uhh...I imagine her organs are begging for death if this is the case. Her pancreas and kidneys must look like a horrorshow. I love girls stuffing and bloating, but I wince when I see models like Layla drink liters of Coca-Cola. At least have juice!

• 4 weeks later...
On December 12, 2018 at 6:16 PM, DailyDose said:

Uhh...I imagine her organs are begging for death if this is the case. Her pancreas and kidneys must look like a horrorshow. I love girls stuffing and bloating, but I wince when I see models like Layla drink liters of Coca-Cola. At least have juice!

Totally agree. My wife said almost every week she has some type of doctor appointment. She doesn't pry – but she obviously has health issues that I'm certain are tied to her weight. Nonetheless, she's been such an awesome influence for my wife. She makes sure their both well fed. Always nice to know someone has your back. :ph34r:

There is this girl that is in a few of my university classes and she sits just behind me next to who I assume is her best friend, she is like one of those fitness wannabe girls who do lots of clubs and shit, but she quite a lot of the time would talk about how she thinks she gained weight and that she looked fat in something (tbh she didn’t) but all I know she loved fast food so that’s why here weight fluctuates. It’s my last year in uni now and she’s at least gained 15 or 16 pounds although she denies it when her friends bring it up, she still wears most clothes she wore since year 1 at uni and it all looks really tight on her and if she wears a crop top her fat hangs out her jeans.

A couple days ago, I was trying to visit a girl to ask her out. She wasn’t there, but her equally-cute/hot roommate was. We ended up talking a good fifteen minutes, kind of flirting, kind of opening up to each other. She mentioned working out at the gym over four hours a day (she’s pretty strong and short). When I said that was an “ungodly” amount of time that would negate any potential gainz, she replied she was actually doing cardio to “trim off” fifteen pounds. Naturally, I told her that in our profession it’s easy to accidentally lose weight (I accidentally lost five pounds 😑), so she totally didn’t have to trim. “Oh, I wish I had your metabolism! But I really want to run faster and losing weight will help.” I thought over this and replied honestly “well, I happen to have a biased opinion because I like thicc girls, so you should take my advice with a grain of salt. I’m a bad influence.” 

We laughed at this and — it might have been my imagination— she looked at me differently from that point on, as if she was a little more interested in me than before. Oh well, I’m taking her roommate on a date this weekend ❤️

On 4/18/2018 at 6:35 PM, Luvbigass said:

Update 

I stopped by this office today. The woman who was pregnant gave birth at the end of 2017. When I arrived this afternoon she was talking about eating a toaster pastry. She commented she shouldn't, but she wanted it. After going to her office she returned eating the pastry. As she ate she commented that she is going to weigh 300 pounds. When she headed back to her office I saw her ass. It has become huge!

An update. 

I had a lunch meeting at an Italian restaurant with people from this office. This woman attended.  She and a male coworker were discussing what they were going to order. She wanted a cheesesteak sub with fries. He wanted pizza. She asked him to order enough for her to have a slice. This guy ordered an XL pizza. When the food arrived he gave her a slice of pizza. She ate the cheesesteak fries and pizza. He gave her another slice which she promptly ate. He then gave her a third slice. She briefly protested saying she was full. He said" Just eat it". She didn't say another word and ate it.   Her ass has grown more. 

Guest sursurs

Something from my girlfriend's conversation with her female friends:

"It's so embarrassing walking into class and i'm completely outof breath cus i can't walk up those freakin stairs without basically dying"

"Yesterday I walked up those stupid stairs to ask my professor a question. I was so out of breath. We sat in silence for a solid 2 minutes before I could even talk to ask him anything."

"Me too. I walked up all the stairs and I was so out of breath I couldn’t even talk to my tutor for a solid 2 minutes."

"If you ever see me walking up stairs please don’t talk to me. Not only am I dying internally but I’m absolutely running out of breath and trying not to show it."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heddwyn Chamara

I knew a girl in grad school who was consistently somewhat overweight. Not by a lot, but probably 20-25 pounds bigger than slim when I met her. (She was about 160 cm tall). She was pretty and had a very curvy, bottom-heavy figure, with big hips, soft, flabby thighs and a flat but very broad butt, along with midsection softness. I thought she was kinda cute from the beginning.

Anyway, in year 2 of the program it became intense for all of us, and she took to stress eating. As she frequently lamented, she had a terrible diet, with a particular fondness for cheesy foods, like pizza. Not knowing how to cook she ate junk food a lot. I could notice the pounds began to pile on a bit at a time. By the middle of the second semester she had become noticeably fatter. Her face was now noticeably softer, with a double chin forming, her arms and hands had become big and soft. She now had a big muffin top that was very visible through her clothes, and shook from side to side as she walked. Her butt was now quite large, and visibly strained the back of her pants.

She was fully aware of these changes, and complained audibly about how fat she was getting. "I'm too fat to fit in this car" she once joked when he rode somewhere together. "I could never wear this shirt now, because I'm so much fatter" about a picture of her from earlier. "I just keep getting fatter" she complained to a group on another occasion. "I eat waffles as a snack but I always feel like a fatass if I eat 3. This is already the biggest I've ever been." Others sometimes jumped in to downplay her concerns. I said nothing, of course.

When we came back for year 3 I noticed she had slimmed down considerably. In discussion with someone else I overheard her mention that she had gained 15 pounds last semester, and that was why she was now following a strict diet. "So that's how much it was", I thought to myself. Over the course of the next few months she would continue to drop a lot of weight, eventually becoming quite slim, much thinner than she had been at any point I had known her. Oh well, lol.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:39 PM, Bertholdt Hoover said:

I knew a girl in grad school who was consistently somewhat overweight. Not by a lot, but probably 20-25 pounds bigger than slim when I met her. (She was about 160 cm tall). She was pretty and had a very curvy, bottom-heavy figure, with big hips, soft, flabby thighs and a flat but very broad butt, along with midsection softness. I thought she was kinda cute from the beginning.

Anyway, in year 2 of the program it became intense for all of us, and she took to stress eating. As she frequently lamented, she had a terrible diet, with a particular fondness for cheesy foods, like pizza. Not knowing how to cook she ate junk food a lot. I could notice the pounds began to pile on a bit at a time. By the middle of the second semester she had become noticeably fatter. Her face was now noticeably softer, with a double chin forming, her arms and hands had become big and soft. She now had a big muffin top that was very visible through her clothes, and shook from side to side as she walked. Her butt was now quite large, and visibly strained the back of her pants.

She was fully aware of these changes, and complained audibly about how fat she was getting. "I'm too fat to fit in this car" she once joked when he rode somewhere together. "I could never wear this shirt now, because I'm so much fatter" about a picture of her from earlier. "I just keep getting fatter" she complained to a group on another occasion. "I eat waffles as a snack but I always feel like a fatass if I eat 3. This is already the biggest I've ever been." Others sometimes jumped in to downplay her concerns. I said nothing, of course.

When we came back for year 3 I noticed she had slimmed down considerably. In discussion with someone else I overheard her mention that she had gained 15 pounds last semester, and that was why she was now following a strict diet. "So that's how much it was", I thought to myself. Over the course of the next few months she would continue to drop a lot of weight, eventually becoming quite slim, much thinner than she had been at any point I had known her. Oh well, lol.

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie. 

• 4 weeks later...

My wife hosted a party this weekend with her new coworkers.  We have some framed family photos up and one of the girls points and says "Oh, is that your sister?"

My wife doesn't have a sister; it was a picture of her ultra-skinny from just two years ago. They couldn't even recognize her. My wife says "no, I'm just fat now". They all broke out laughing at her; they're all a bunch of huge fatties. They then plowed through 3lbs of spinach dip. 😆

It was late. I’d finished my set at the nearby open-mic, and decided to stop for a slice at Schlitz and Giggles, a nearby downtown pizza spot.

The woman taking orders wasn’t slim, but she wasn’t obviously obese. It was a busy Thursday, but I heard an interesting side conversation while she wasn’t filling my order.

—————-

“I told my guy, I’d gained fifty pounds recently, he was like, ‘well if you gain fifty more, there’s gonna be a problem!’

and I was like, ‘what are you saying, that I’m fat?’

And he was like ‘NO!’

but of course, he had to say that, right?”

10 hours ago, Enumerated_Bob said:

It was late. I’d finished my set at the nearby open-mic, and decided to stop for a slice at Schlitz and Giggles, a nearby downtown pizza spot.

The woman taking orders wasn’t slim, but she wasn’t obviously obese. It was a busy Thursday, but I heard an interesting side conversation while she wasn’t filling my order.

—————-

“I told my guy, I’d gained fifty pounds recently, he was like, ‘well if you gain fifty more, there’s gonna be a problem!’

and I was like, ‘what are you saying, that I’m fat?’

And he was like ‘NO!’

but of course, he had to say that, right?”

I would of talked to her lol 

Not really girls talking about their weight, but moreso others.

Recently found out that a couple ex-girlfriends have gained a ton of weight.

One of em used to be about 225 before we dates, but bounced between the 170s and 180s when we did. Friend told me she apparently recently hit 250 and now has a kid on the way. Very exciting.

The other was a college athlete. Started out 125lbs. Was about 150 when we dated and gained up to 160lbs. Heard she's pushing 200lbs now, and it's all in her face and ass.

The last story is a colleague of mine. This girl was about 240 when we worked together and she barely fit into her clothes back then. Her worked clothes were STRETCHED. Anyways, came to find out she used to be in the military and weigh 130lbs. Well another colleague was telling me she hit 270lbs last year, before losing back to 250. I can't even fathom how much stress were in those slacks at that weight. Crazy.

20 minutes ago, dudethatswaffle said:

The other was a college athlete.  Heard she's pushing 200lbs now, and it's all in her face and ass.

The last story is a colleague of mine. Anyways, came to find out she used to be in the military and weigh 130lbs. Well another colleague was telling me she hit 270lbs last year, before losing back to 250.

Love that kind of awkward fit-to-fat transformation. 😈

• 1 month later...

Was catching up with a long time friend who I wasn't even trying to talk weight with. She mentioned she wasn't salsa dancing anymore and I asked what she was doing instead, "nothing, just eating cookies!" Then she said she went to the doctor and found out she'd gained over 20 pounds! She's kind of tall so it's not too noticeable but after she mentioned it I did see how her legs, breasts, and midsection were all a little bigger. Then she asked me what my weight is, which I joked about it not being polite to ask, so she says "well I'm 162 now, can you believe it? I was always 136 before." 

Good thing I was in a booth and not a chair:

hd falling GIF

• 3 weeks later...

This Reddit post to a weight loss subreddit is the perfect freshman 40 story.

Really glad I found this sub because I feel like I need some help-encouragement right now.

The backstory is that I've always been naturally slim. I could eat whatever I wanted without thinking about it and never gained at all. In high school a lot of my friends would make comments about how jealous they were of my body and my metabolism, so I guess that has kind of become part of my self-identity in a weird way.

In September I started college, living in residence with a meal plan at the cafeteria. I was eating whatever I wanted from there (and it's a 24 hour cafeteria, so food was available constantly) and drinking beer on the weekends. I was still wearing all my clothes from high school so no red flags there. I was eating pancakes and bacon for breakfast, cheeseburgers and gravy fries for lunch, pizza and dessert at dinner, every day without any hesitation. The "freshman 15" wasn't even on my mind. It seemed like something that happened to other girls but didn't need to be a concern for me because of my supposedly magical metabolism.

A few months ago, a friend posted some photos from a party I was at. One of the pictures was a full body photo of me from the side, and my jaw literally dropped when I saw it. I looked pregnant. I was wearing the same size 26 jeans I've had since high school, but for the first time there was a belly protruding out pretty far over the waistline, and love handles being squeezed out over the sides. My shirt was stretched so tight across my stomach that you could see the indent of my belly button. I guess since none of the weight went to my legs/butt it was possible to keep squeezing into those jeans when I really should have been wearing a couple of sizes up. I was absolutely mortified.

After seeing that photo I used a friend's scale to weigh myself (I don't have one, which is probably part of the problem) and discovered that my weight had shot up from 120lbs to over 150. (I'm 5'4.) I had gained over 30lbs in the first 3 months of college without even REALIZING it. I felt absolutely insane when I saw that number. I must have been so deep in denial to let that happen.

So at that point I knew I needed to change something. I've never been interested in calorie counting and dieting, and I've heard a lot of people say it doesn't work anyway, the best way to lose weight and keep it off is to make healthy choices. So for the first time in my life I've been careful about my food choices and have made significant changes that I've actually stuck with pretty well. Starting at the beginning of January I promised myself that pizza and gravy fries would be a weekends-only treat, not an every day thing. So now my daily food intake looks something like this:

Breakfast: fruit, bagel, protein shake Snack: half-sweet latte Lunch: turkey sandwich Snack: smoothie or nuts Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs Dessert: sorbet Snack: cereal

So I know there are still improvements that could be made, but I've been sticking to eating something along these lines every day through the week and I'm pretty proud of myself for that (weekends are a bit of a shitshow, I am in college after all and it's important to let myself enjoy it). It has been about 6 weeks since I've been making healthy choices on a regular basis so I was feeling pretty good and excited to check my progress.

I borrowed my friend's scale again last night. Somehow over the past 6 weeks I've GAINED 7 lbs. I'm so upset. We're 6 weeks closer to bikini season and I'm 7lbs FARTHER AWAY from having my abs back... I don't really understand what went wrong. I'm only eating when I'm hungry and I'm making nutritious choices yet I'm still gaining weight. At least the rate has slowed down but that's not good enough. I need to figure out how to lose this belly fat before the summer so I can enjoy beach days with my friends without feeling self conscious about my body.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to start actually "dieting," counting calories and restricting, and I really don't want to do that. I hate being hungry and it makes it so hard for me to focus, especially in lectures or when I'm studying. If my stomach is growling it distracts me.

I know it seems like I'm looking for a magic solution but I'm just looking for a way to lose all this weight without being hungry all the time. I'm not sure if that's possible, maybe it isn't. This really sucks... :(

Edit: You guys are right. Thank you for your replies. I should have done more research about calories and stuff I guess, I really am clueless about all of it. Kinda feel bad for wasting everyone's time and wish I could delete this post but I don't know if there's a way to do that!

@Demoncrap The power of the denial was strong with this one.

I have pretty much a lot of issue apprehending how a person's mind may distorts its own perception about both any ambient reality and its own physical self-awareness to the point to act so oblivious about such major changes. In particular women, who seems to be much sensitive and anxious about their own size.

@John Smith the degree of denial is insane. She doesn't notice 30 pounds straight to her gut, and then is optimistic about her weight loss when she's actually gained significantly more. She can't seem to see herself as anything besides "naturally slim." Only unflattering photographs and the harsh truth of the scale can get her attention.

4 hours ago, Demoncrap said:

@John Smith the degree of denial is insane. She doesn't notice 30 pounds straight to her gut, and then is optimistic about her weight loss when she's actually gained significantly more. She can't seem to see herself as anything besides "naturally slim." Only unflattering photographs and the harsh truth of the scale can get her attention.

I'd knew two women who used to plunge deeply into such forms of denial.

One lied to everybody on her social media by posting unflattering pictures of hers in thinning angles and face-lenght selfies to hide her significant weight rebounds, while the other was a reluctant feedee so ambivalent about everything touching her feedist pulses or body self-image that she could deny have gotten overweight and fuller-figured at any moment, gloating seductively about her appareance the next minute thereafter, then rinse, wash, repeat. That's insane.

5 hours ago, BindsThatTie said:

That diet is super high calorie – almost a bulking diet: Ice Cream, Sweet Lattes, Pasta, Meatballs, Nuts, Bagels. What is she thinking? Who needs to count calories when all you need to do is eat "clean". 🙄

Well... if you manage to still indulging yourself excessively while eating "clean" , there has large chances your weight got to increase. But yes: that's indeed bulking diet.

4 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Well... if you manage to still indulging yourself excessively while eating "clean" , there has large chances your weight got to increase. But yes: that's indeed bulking diet.

The funnier ones I've seen are in r/keto where you have these heavy girls not count calories and start to eat nothing but bacon, heavy cream, bulletproof coffee, fat bombs... and then blow the hell up. "How am I GAINING weight on this diet??!?!?!" 🤣

1 hour ago, BindsThatTie said:

The funnier ones I've seen are in r/keto where you have these heavy girls not count calories and start to eat nothing but bacon, heavy cream, bulletproof coffee, fat bombs... and then blow the hell up. "How am I GAINING weight on this diet??!?!?!" 🤣

Ahahahahahah! Lmao. 😂😂

What most people doesn't understood about ketogenic dieting is the point that has never been elaborated to be a long-term lifestyle, lest a permanent one. The perks are all about screwing up your metabolic system so you may jumpstart your ability to lose some weight, but after four-to-six months your body gonna progressively shifting back to its normal balance. This is a diet make for professional athletes, bulkers and fitness enthusiasts who need to rapidly shed an undesirable quantity of fat mass, not for the desk-bound Average Joes and Janes. 😂😂

On top of it, cutting all carbs makes you lose a TON of water in the first 2 weeks which is why keto'ers all freak out "I LOST 14lbs in the first 2 Weeks. OMG this is AMAZING!!!!"

It's why bodybuilders manipulate their carbs and do a "re-feed" right before their show.

Of course when Keto'ers stop the diet they'll pile on a ton of water in a few days. 😧