Girls talking about their weight v2

A year or two ago, at my community college, I was friendly with this girl--she was pretty, funny, and EXTREMELY outgoing in an almost crazy way. At the start of the semester, she was already very curvy and stacked with a petite frame (maybe 5'2"-5'4"), but between all the parties and the continuous junk food she was eating, she got plumper and plumper every time I saw her. At one point when I was around with some other friends and her, she complained about how fat she was getting while slapping her ballooning pot belly, but she couldn't stop because everything she was having tasted so good. She said it with a whining voice, but there was a bit of a grin there--she often smiled a lot, so either it was her natural expression, or she secretly liked it.

Sadly, by the end of the school year I had to take a break due to not having the funds for the next semester and I never saw her again. Can't find her again on Facebook either. At least the last time I did was a pool party, and she was in a bikini. :D

• 1 year later...

At work today I was tasked to help train a new girl at the register--very cute and fun to talk with, and I helped her out when I could when I wasn't taking a customer. But, it being a Monday afternoon, there really wasn't that much activity, so her and another girl who was helping us were talking for most of it while I was listening and giving input once in a while.

So I forget how exactly, but food and that kind of thing came into the discussion, and the new girl was fiddling around with her apron, which was already higher up at the middle of her torso where most put it below the waist. The new girl mentions that she had some sort of big dinner or breakfast or something and was still bloated, and she fondled her stomach, and lifted it up from the bottom.

Understand, our uniform shirts are pretty much baggy for everyone, so seeing this cute, but slim girl suddenly show a bit of a pot belly, even if from swelling was very surprising. Much like she was glad that the apron was helping to hide her apparently gluttonous meal, I was glad that my apron was tightly secured below my waist.