Girls talking about their weight v2

Excellent thread. Nothing sexier than hearing a girl admit she's gained a few pounds.

I've been lucky enough to have a few experiences in my time, but nothing significant. Any more stories guys?

I met my girl 9 years ago. We came from 2 different cities to work in the north of Italy. We met, we dated, we got laid, we fell in love, we decided to move in the same house, we bought a new house, we had a babygirl.

When we met she was 30, had long black hair, a careless babyface and she was as thin as a stick (she was a sporty girl and she eats just vegetables). Her job was at its start: no responsibilities, not too many skills required, no need to stay in the office for more than the timejob.

Skip to the summer 2013: she is a mom, she did some career (very slowly and still to become a "big piece", but she deals with the legal sides of the company business), she is always in a hurry.

People say that women, one settled, fatten up and cut their hair, and this is exactly what happen: she gained 15 kilos (from 65 to 80) and had her hair very short (in these days the color is red).

In august we went in her birthplace. Her mom kept telling she wasn't pretty with short hair and had to start a diet, her sister teased him a little for her weight, but this is not the thing I really enjoyed. I have a nice episode: we were walking in the street around eleven pm and we decided to have a drink. We took a beer and she also took a hotdog. I noticed a chubby goth girl (black dresses, tattoos, etc.) and I told her joking: "Hey, do you know her? She is my future wife!". She smiled (she knows very well my tastes) and told me she didn't know that chick. But when she passed near us they said a quick hello to each other. After she went away, my gf explained me with an astonished look: "I didn't recognize her because she doubled her size. My god, she got really fat". And then added "Maybe she thought the same of me...".

Last sunday, my girlfriend and I were invited at a barbecue party at friend's. The was also a friend of my girl friend, a girl who is also quite chubby and who got quite of a beer belly recently. Every body spent all the day eating and drinking beer. At the end of the day, when people started cleaning up everything, I noticed a plate with some cake remaining. I brought it to my girl friend and his friend « hey girls, one piece for each to finish it ». The other girl « No, thanks, I'm already full ! I ate so much ! » but my girl friend said « I take one, take the other one » « Ok, to go with you, and it's true that it's so good » And my girl friend said « I'd just be curious how much kg we've gained today! » and the other girl « don't say anything ! Are'nt we supposed to be on a diet ? »  and they burst out laughing.

A couple short ones:

In my freshman year of college during the spring semester, there was a blonde girl in my speech class who was quite chubby to begin with, sporting a big belly, a wide butt, and thick thunder thighs. She was obviously a partier and heavy drinker, and throughout the semester she grew fatter and her clothes, especially her jeans, were getting really tight. Towards the end of the semester when the weather started to warm up, she wore a sun dress to class that probably fit loosely at one point in time, but was now stretched tightly across her enlarged belly and butt, showing just how much chubbier she had gotten. It was her turn to give a speech and she stood up in front of the class.

One of the other students stated "Oh a sun dress, you really dressed up today. Why didn't you wear jeans like the rest of us.

"Because none of my jeans fit anymore," she replied loud enough for the entire class to hear before quickly beginning her speech.

Also in college, I had a class with a thick, curvy red-head with a soft tummy that was easily noticeable under her tight shirts. It was obvious she had gained some weight, but refused to admit it and refused to buy new clothes. Her jeans were rather tight, and her belt was on the very last notch but still cutting into her pudgy waistine, emphasizing her already noticeable muffin top. As the semester went on, she continued to gain weight around her midsection, turning her soft tummy into an actual fat belly that hung over her belt. Her love handles grew a lot too, forming an even bigger muffin top, but she still continued to wear the same belt on the last notch. Then one day in class, she was standing beside another student and leaned over to help her with some work, which caused her belly to bulge out a little. Suddenly, her belt snapped.

Her jaw dropped and her face turned red, and she was speechless for a moment before making a fake laugh. She then said "I guess I've grown a little."

There was an awkward silence for a while before the class went back to work.

Great stories everyone, so excited to see this thread is getting some momentum!

I went to a party a few years ago and there was this skinny-fat girl who I got along with. She had this small belly, chubby arms, chubby legs. Anyway.. I noticed how much she was snacking at the party.. she ate the whole bowl of crisps. I then went to get another bag and she ate that too, afterwards which she said "Why is my body being so naughty??". Then we went to get McDonalds and she didn't want anything. I ate my nuggets but left most of my chips, then she sheepishly asked if she could have them, of course they were gone in a few minutes.

We started texting, I started subtly encouraging her to eat and she went along with it. One night we were texting and I asked her what's the coolest thing she's done in last week. Her response:

"the coolest thing ive done in weeks was the belgian chocolate soup dessert with brandy wafers and coffee mergingue sticks brownies and vanilla ice cream.

the soup was a full bowl of hot belgian melted chocolate. omg yum. everyday since then ive regretted not being able to finish it :("

Then a few weeks later she texted me " how was your week? that choc sale really got me an i had 3 huge boxes of ferreros (yes im on a first name basis with them now)"

Unfortunately nothing happened between us since she was taken back then. I saw pictures of her on fb the other day and she looked really plump. She's single now,  but I'm not really keen on starting anything with her since she led me on..

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't 'talking about' so much as reacting. One of those moments, in a big city, that is both public and private. I was walking home from work, and there's a building with very shiny, nearly reflective windows. An attractive blond woman in her late twenties, early thirties, wearing a tight shirt walked by, caught her reflection, and instinctively put her hand over her slight paunch. She looked at her profile, shook her head, and rubbed her belly. I wanted to look around and find somebody else who saw this and be like, "Did that just happen?"

Ok so here's one, probably not that interesting but I want to share it, and curvage is the only place I know for that. :D

I met for the second time a friend of friend in august. She hadn't left me a vivid memory the first time, but when she appeared that second night, she was wearing tight jeans shorts and a tight white shirt, that didn't hide very thick legs and arms and a very soft tummy. A delicious sight, and she explained to her friends that she had put on 10 kg (20 lbs) the past year due to using public transportation instead of working and eating out of exam stress.

Yesterday, our common friend was throwing a party, with the dress code "suits and bitches" (in English - remember I'm in France). She was a guest and said she'd borrow a top from one of her friends, who has a very petite frame. My expectations were great and I wasn't disappointed. She appeared in tight jeans and a very tight and semi-transparent red top, leaving her soft midsection out in the open. She then put a black skirt that hid a bit more of her midsection, but nonetheless her top kept riding up over her belly button.

It did all the more since she came late and saying "I'm totally exhausted" and proceeded to restore her energy by drinking several glasses of cola and frenetically eating what was there to eat. It gave me the occasion to snap a few pictures of her (sorry, not showing them :) ) while eating, to which she replied with a mischievous and playful pose "because of her relation to food". When she eventually felt she had eaten enough (in a record time!), she said that "although beauty cannon are time-relative, I wouldn't like to put on 10 lbs in a night". Yet she didn't stop eating and drinking in generous quantities at times, nor did all that prevent her from posing for my camera and ask me to send her the pics I have taken. I have to set up some food-related photoshoot and convince her to pose for me somehow :D it won't be easy since she's taken, but who knows! (and yes, if that happen, I might share some pics here)

It is not exactly talking about her weight, but interesting nevertheless !

After dinner, my girl friend and myself were watching the TV. She was eating a second portion of cheese cake when an ad for some slimming pills appeared on the screen. She asked me : you think it will help me for loosing my fat belly and getting back a slender figure ? I told her : maybe, if you take them instead of the cake ! She answered : I prefer the cake !

A couple years ago my girlfriend at the time was dealing with chronic back pain and began to take Lyrica. Before she started taking it she was skinny and always getting attention from other guys. Within three months of taking Lyrica she gained around 30-40 pounds. She would always tell me things such as "I can't fit into any of my jeans again" and "this medicine is making me fat and there is nothing I can do about it." A large amount of the weight went to her belly and was always hanging out from under her shirts. I loved it. Unfortunately the weight gain was too much for her to handle and she decided to stop taking the medicine. I was always curious as to how much weight she would have gained if she took it for a year or so. Oh well.

I actually have one, on my first girlfriend. She used to be a pear (european size 46 for pants, size 42 for tops, not sure about the corresponding US sizes (16 and 12, or 12 and 8?) but the difference between them would be the same). Although when she put on weight, she got more of an hourglass shape.

I met her saturday at a festival organized for the 30 years of a common friend. Her shirt seemed to have some button malfunction, since we could see her bra through a large hole between her chest. I told her and she said that having put on weight recently, her boobs were bigger so nothing fits anymore. I replied that it was the good side of putting on weight, and she said that indeed it helped her body being more balanced between front and back. :D

Later on I had to slip behind her to sit at a table. I had trouble fitting in the tight space she left me, so I told her "indeed, your ass seems bigger!". She told me she had put on 20 lbs since breaking with her latest BF back in July. It puts her somewhere around 190-200 lbs. She would not tell me the exact number when sober, and unfortunately I totally blackholed the end of the party, but I'll try to know more next time I see her!

• 4 weeks later...

So my girlfriend and I have been together for about 3 years. She's on the hefty side, about 250 lbs. Obviously that was the first thing that attracted me to her, but her amazing personality cemented the relationship. I knew she wasn't keen on her weight, though (as most girls aren't), and I imagined I'd never come clean about my fetish for chubbiness for fear of wierding her out. She is also trying to lose weight for health reasons, which I support fully, but it can be frustrating sometimes when she looks at herself and doesn't like what she sees. It wasn't long, though, before I couldn't give in to my urges. She had to notice that whenever we cuddled, my hands automatically went for her softest parts. Slowly I began to admit to her that big girls were kind of my thing, and she seemed okay with that. Then I began to lay it on thick, and was constantly grabbing/jiggling her chub whenever we got close. The jiggling gets on her nerves sometimes, but I've become unapologetic about it since it turns me on so much.

As I was becoming more open in sharing my kinks, I wondered if she would accept my feederism urges. A few months ago as we were being intimate, I let slip that my idea of a perfect evening would be me and her in bed with an entire cheesecake. She chuckled and said that sounded amazing. I decided to take that small victory and didn't press the issue any more. A few days later, she was talking to some of her internet friends, and one of their boyfriends had recently criticized them for putting on weight over the summer. My girlfriend gleefully detailed my cheesecake fantasy to her friends, clearly bragging about it. When she relayed this to me I was shocked that she so openly shared my fantasies of gluttony with her friends (who, were jealous, actually). All of this turned me on to an extreme degree, and I let her know. I openly discussed how her over-indulging/gaining weight/unbuttoning her pants is a massive turn-on. She not only accepted this, but spoke freely about it with friends. Which in turn excited me even more.

I told her about a couple of instances that really aroused me before we were even dating. Once was at Olive Garden where she partook so greatly of the "Never-ending Pasta Bowl" that she had to unbutton her pants during the ride home as we shared the back seat. Another time we were out eating with friends, and she was getting full before finishing her dessert. I playfully teased her and called her a wimp for not finishing what she ordered, and, surprisingly, I guilted her into eating the rest. She waddled back to the car, moaning ever few steps, unbuttoned her pants, and changed into sweat pants once we were back at her place. Both of these scenarios were, obviously, some of the sexiest pre-relation moments I've ever had. Luckily when I told her this, she didn't think I was weird or creepy at all.

Anyway, just a couple of weeks ago, we were talking about this again. She is still trying to diet, and I am supporting her, but I am also open about how I really won't feel too bad if she gives up before her goal (which is to lose 100 lbs). I saved some excerpts of our chat:

Me:

Since I called you a "chubby goddess", I can't get over the thought of you in a toga and strapped sandals...

Her:

Bwahaha. ^_^

Me:

And if it pleased my goddess, I would pay tribute by feeding her cheesecake until she was too full to stand. Then maybe giving her a rub-down.

Her:

That sounds like an excellent plan.

We then talked about her diet, and how I support her for wanting to be healthier and happier. I admitted that if she got too skinny for me, I would have no qualms about fattening her back up.

Me:

I support you and love you no matter what, but holy shit. The notion of fattening up my girlfriend makes me HARD.

Her:

To be quite fair, I would enjoy the fattening up process very much.

Me:

Oh my god.

Her:

Well, it's true!

I'm fat for a very specific reason!

Food = awesome

Me:

Well, then get really skinny and then we can plump you back up a bit!

Her:

Mmmm...

Gift card to Godiva~!

Me:

Thank you so much for indulging me on this.

Her:

:D

It's really a win/win.

Needless to say, this conversation was a huge step forward for me. I still try not to press the issue to much, because I don't want to seem like it's the only thing on my mind, but I'm glad she knows completely how I feel about it, and to me it was a big step forward in the relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've got one. There's this really busty girl who I occasionally talk to. First met her I woulda said about average sized, not skinny but not chubby. Anyways we'll text each other now and then and I've tried to smooth talk her over and over into gaining weight and she always seems fascinated by it but in the end won't do it.

Well, we haven't talked in like a month, and she started texting me yesterday. I tried to avoid the weight gain subject because sometimes I think it annoys her, but then she asks me of I found myself a "big girl yet" to which I reply, no, not one getting bigger anyways. Then here's how the conversation went:

Her: I'm deff put on winter weight

Me: Oh no ;) Well you gotta stay warm

Her: I had to buy an interview outfit the other day

Her: I went up 2 sizes

Her:I was so embarrassed I wouldnt let my mom see

Her: I'm a size 12...

To this I was fucking shocked. Two sizes in like month is fucking glorious. Mind you she just turned 21 so she's been stuffing her face with food and alcohol practically since the holidays started in November. But I tried to be flattering because she always let me convince myself that she was smaller than she was (guessing her weight and all). So I reply

Me: You're kidding me, you were a size 10 before?

Her: No an 8

Ive never been so turned on before. Its such a bummer she lives so far away right now because she's at dream girl status right now. I might try to get her to take some pictures later if anyone's interested.

Also, her sister is really fat too, fatter than her, and she mentioned that she used to be 100lbs. What a great combo.

So my friend, you have a Jackpot!  :thumbsup:

Last time in Poland I've mentioned on some forums that I prefer fat girls. Effects? Same as some years ago - there arrived one girl, then it was Paulina, now it's Ola (Polish shortcut for Alexandra, Alex). And she is interested in why I prefer those girls. I've explained her that is about they are fascinating for me, that I prefer them more than typical Polish girl (flat wood, you know, like Johny's friend from Ed, Edd & Eddy :P ) and because of their better character too (I think you know what I mean). So now she tries to prove me that I should like thin girls, cause they can be like fat girls too.

In Poland?

No, they can't.

So I managed to find an old, yet true story I shared on the original thread back in the Curvage 1.0 days. It's about a girl I used to date and some of her friends.

Enjoy:

I had recently graduated, so me and the ex were spending as much time together as possible. She was working on finding a place to live (she had just been accepted to grad school) and I was on the job hunt. So one fine afternoon, one of her old roommates is house sitting at her sister’s condo, roughly 15 minutes from where I live, and invites us down to go swimming in their pool/hang out enjoy the awesome weather. So with nothing better to do, and an opportunity to see my girl in a bikini, I jumped at it…. Plus it was 95 degrees outside, so it was an excellent chance to cool off.

Anyways, we get there and the former roommate plus one other blazing hot college friend. My girl is wearing the blue, white, and green striped bikini. The blazing hot college blonde is wearing the exact same pink polka dot bikini she has on in the photo, and former roomate is wearing a navy blue colored bikini.

Now by this point, the former roommate has lost every single ounce of college beer bloat that she had put on while she was there. Her stomach is totally flat, and she weighs roughly 120-123 pounds. She’s basically back to her high school fighting weight. Her ass, which definitely got quite round when she was heavier, is now back to a smaller, yet still healthy shape… she’s a size 4 at this point. The blazing hot college friend never gained an ounce and school, and to the average man has a body that’s a near perfect 10. She’s 5’7”, 125 pounds tops, with a healthy 34-C and she’s basically a size 2.

The girls exchange hugs and hellos and I take a seat on a lounge chair next to the pool. All three of them proceed with stripping down out of their shorts and tank-tops in order to reveal their bikini clad bodies. Each one dipped their feet in to check the water, and decided it was a bit too cold to jump in right away. So the three of them, in their bikinis, proceed to stand by the pool and talk back and forth about how their summers are going, job searching is treating them, ect. My girl, who is obviously intimidated by her much hotter friends (by conventional standards, mind you), looks like she’s doing her best to suck in her gut while standing next to these two slender beauties.

This might have been one of my favorite moments EVER! It was looking into a time machine. The former roommate has essentially the same body my ex had, just a few short years before. But now? Not even close. There’s no way my ex couldn’t even fit into the roomates “fat jeans” at this point. She was easily 12-15 pounds bigger than her at the roommate’s biggest! Her hips and thighs were so much bigger than the roommate… and compared to the other girl? WOW, I don’t think she could of gotten a pair of her jeans past her friggin’ knees. Then there was the bellies. The roommate had a flat and semi-toned stomach – not too bad for someone who didn’t work out (the fact she lost weight and didn’t work out really pissed my ex off)… And blazing hot girl had super toned and tan abs, and she worked out all the time. Then there was my girl, and her positively soft and pudgy pot belly. You could sink your fingers in 2 or 3 inches before you met any resistance at all… and her thighs? You could your fingers into those and NEVER meet resistance, there was no muscle mass to be found there.

And then you have the asses…. Good god! It baffles me to this day to think that these girls all probably wore the same size pair of panties. The two blondes had shapely, and in one case quite tiny behinds. They looked like the girl next door. My girl on the other hand had an ass with it’s own gravitational pull… it’s own zip code. It was so… plump, and juicy, and out of shape. She even clearly had cellulite, while the other two still had the bodies that most red-blooded American man crave for in a young girl in her mid-20s. My girl had the body of someone in their late 20s or 30s, that had given in, settled down, and let themselves go. The thought of her gaining even more weight was such an intriguing and very attractive thought to me.

Later in the day, we went back to the condo for some margaritas and air conditioning. Some how, the blazing hot blonde decided to bring up the issue of weight when we go inside. She was joking around about how people guess her weight all the time, “People say I look like I weigh 115 pounds! But the truth is, I weigh 125 pounds because I work out and have lean muscle”, she said. I immediately knew this would open up a powder keg. The roommate said, “Yeah… you look great! I finally lost some weight and now I’m down roughly 120 pounds. But I want to lose even more weight! You think I can do it?” So obviously, the two skinnier girls had revealed their weights, so now it was time for my girlfriend to do the same…. “Ummmmmmm yeah… I… uhhh, got on the scale the other day, and it says I now weigh 146 pounds. It’s the biggest I’ve ever been.” Needless to say, that put the brakes on that conversation sort of quickly. I was thrilled though, because now my girlfriend had officially turned herself into “the fat friend”… Far cry from the girl who used to share clothes with her friends.  She now had 26 pounds on both of them….. 26 pounds of pure, unforgiving, body fat. It was a wonderful fact…. And incredibly hot.

I attached a quick comparison of the really hot friend and my then girlfriend on spring break to give you an idea of what that day looked like:

post-1469-14513402898757_thumb.png

Decided to add another one to thread, enjoy!

When I first started dating my ex-girlfriend, she weighed in the low to mid 120s (she's 5'5"). During the course of our relationship, while in college, she started packing on a fair amount of weight. I would say she probably put on anywhere between 20-25 pounds, depending upon her levels of stress (which led her to pig out.)

I was lucky enough to catch quite a few situations where she was struggling to fit into clothes that no longer fit her, and plus her openly discussing how much weight she had put on. For the record, all the women in her family are on the heavier side. Anyways, what I am about to tell you I was not actually privy to, but was told about after the fact.

This particularly situation occurred at Easter Dinner, a few months before my ex-girlfriend’s brother was set to get married. She was to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. By this point, she was probably teetering just north of 145 pounds and was looking quite chubby. Her formerly flat stomach had rounded into a soft, toneless pot belly. Her thighs, which she described as looking like they were filled with pudding, had expanded to the point where they looked like sausage casings. Her ass had grown quite a bit too, as it looked like her cheeks were trying to swallow her panties whenever she would walk around her room in underwear. Basically, she had been an unstoppable eating machine during this period of time. Her facial structure even began to change a bit as well, as her cheeks and chin had swelled up. She was quite attractive to start with, so this made the change all the more wonderful.

Anyways, I guess during dinner the mother and grandmother of all people asked my ex if she had tried on the bridesmaid dress. It had just arrived recently, and they wanted to know how it fit. I think this was a loaded line of questioning, as I’m guessing her mother and grandmother KNEW it wasn’t going to fit. The ex-girlfriend avoided the question, and went on chowing down on her dinner.

By the time dinner ended, the line of questioning began again, this time a bit more forcefully, as my then girlfriend described it.

“Hey honey, I really think it’s best you go try on this dress down,” said the mother, apparently.

The grandmother followed up with similar protestations.

“Yeah, you know, just in case it needs to be resized sweetheart.”

So my lady ended in trudging up to her childhood bedroom and trying on the dress.

The ways she describes it, she felt like an overstuffed turkey trying to fit into the dress. It probably didn’t help either that she had just finished Easter Dinner. Supposedly, the dress was roughly 4 or 5 inches from zipping up on the back.

I guess at this point, her mother and grandmother, likely lacking some social graces, stormed into the bedroom. They were quite shocked to see their daughter/grand daughter struggling to zip up the dress.

"Well honey.. ummm, we might need to bring that in and get that resized a bit.” I guess the mom tried to be diplomatic about it.

“Oh honey... has everything been okay?" The grandmother followed up  a bit more bluntly.

I guess there was then some discussion about getting her out of the dress before she stretched it out too much, and then going to get it resized. Supposedly, and to this day I wish I had been in the room for it, the grandmother helped her out of the dress. I guess my ex was so speechless over all of it, she just went with it. This ended up with her showing off her tubby form, in her strapless bra and panties, to her mother and grandmother.

The grandmother patted her right on her pot belly and said, “Oh honey, you've just put on a pot. You need to be careful. Carol, we can get her one those gymnasium passes, right?"

The mom, again trying to be diplomatic: “Well, yeah.. but we can get it let out a little bit...”

Then the grandmother grabbed a little love handle and some hip and said, “Well, make sure they let it out on the hips too.”

My red faced girlfriend just stood there speechless. She then came up back up to school to tell me. Probably one of the best recounts I’ve ever heard. Wasn’t easy to hide my excitement over that one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing spectacular, but worth posting i hope. i know a korean girl, but haven´t seen her for about 4 months. she is tall and one of these girls where you don´t know exactly if she is slim or a bit curvy already. she wore wide clothes all the time we met. anyway, yesterday she wore jeans that clearly revealed chunky thighs, a wonderful beginning. we talked a bit, and then she told me about her 4-week trip to italy and that she gained 5 Kilos there because of the good food and ice-cream. sadly, her german isn´t great, and when I asked her jokingly if her jeans still fit, she didn´t understand it. so i dropped it because i didn´t want to be too obstrusive about it. hope to see her again soon, maybe she´ll gain some more.