Purchasing Anonymity

mickloud

I'm considering buying a one month subscription to a site which shall remain nameless due to the fact that it is both universally derided, and its against Curvage rules to utter its name.  I know this is probably a waste of $30 dollars, but I'm willing to take my chances on that front.

However, I'm not willing to use any form of personal checking, debit, or credit that could be traced to me by anyone, ever, under any circumstance.  Let's just say that I'm overly cautious and keep it at that.  Once the transaction is over, I want all traces of it to be nothing more than a memory.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use cash to purchase a prepaid debit card that does not require the user to submit personal info?

My understanding is that this does not exist, but I'm not well versed in this sort of thing, as I have never needed it. 

From their privacy info page:

"When you sign up for a Green Dot card we’ll ask you to provide personal

information including your Social Security number (we have to do this to comply

with federal law)"

I'm probably wishing for something that doesn't/can't exist. 

you know a full site subscription went up to $60 right? Only the individual girls' sites are $30

I was originally only planning to sub for Sunny's old content, but I realized that if I bother, I might as well get full access for $60. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, it's not allowed to say the name of it? Why is that?

Des this said site promote girls over eating and used to have a plump little Asian girl named sherly in it?

Yes, that is the site I'm referring to. It's against the rules to say the name here for legal reasons, and as a matter of principle because there have been problems with that site in the past. 

An update, according to the afore-not-mentioned site's FAQ, they accept cash, as well as gift cards to any national restaurant chain as payment.  So I suppose that settles it... I think I'd rather take the risk mailing cash or gift cards than have a credit card statement proving I transacted with them. 

WIth said site I've never had the gift cards work, as you always need to input an address which is of course impossible as none will be registered to the card?

Also my regular bank card shows an INCORRECT ADDRESS reject despite it working on any other site.

It's not been easy and their support likewise.

WIth said site I've never had the gift cards work, as you always need to input an address which is of course impossible as none will be registered to the card?

Also my regular bank card shows an INCORRECT ADDRESS reject despite it working on any other site.

It's not been easy and their support likewise.

With gift cards, don't you just mail them in along with a slip that includes your username, password, etc.?  I imagined it would be like mailing cash.

Either way, there's no way to prove that you sent it, so they could easily pocket it and say they never got it. 

Yes, that is the site I'm referring to. It's against the rules to say the name here for legal reasons, and as a matter of principle because there have been problems with that site in the past. 

An update, according to the afore-not-mentioned site's FAQ, they accept cash, as well as gift cards to any national restaurant chain as payment.  So I suppose that settles it... I think I'd rather take the risk mailing cash or gift cards than have a credit card statement proving I transacted with them.

I used that site to DL sherly and asha pandora, asha took most of her stuff down but all of Sherlys progress is still up. Even though it's frowned upon it still blows big cuties out of the water. Also I payed for it with my credit card, why would you worry about it?

Also I payed for it with my credit card, why would you worry about it?

As a matter of principle, I feel I should be able to spend my money anonymously and in a way that can't be traced by credit agencies, if I so wish.  I grant that business owners aren't obligated to provide a cash option, but that's not the point.

Honestly, the idea of getting a credit card statement with that company's name on it bothers me, and that's all the reason I need to want an alternative.