AmateurArt needs advice

AmateurArt

So, I have someone I made videos for back in January. I included everything that I *could* do in those videos, but it was impossible to do it all. I won't be naming any names because I sincerely want advice on this.

He's asking me to be completely naked including my face. There is a list of 14 questions, not including extra things he added onto those questions that I should discuss. He wants me to measure myself before and after, rub lotion on myself in specific parts/ways (It's so extensive I can't even remember the details though I've spent the last few hours reading and rereading and trying to record this video)...

I know there's more on specific phrases to say and other things, but I can't even compress it all into one post.

While doing all of this he wants me to eat an entire apple pie and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. But I'm starting off with certain clothes on which are really hard to get in and out of and he wants me naked by the end.

The questions are really personal and include my girlfriend because of their nature.

Now in the original video, I played with my belly, polished off the apple pie, included as much talk as I could, finished like a 1/4 of the ice cream, etc. There were two videos I ended up sending out.

He didn't like it. He's been asking me for his money back or the exact video he paid for. Other people have started messaging me that he specifically is spreading word that I don't do videos. Now, I know that I was away for a while so I owe a few people videos, but I'm obviously trying to do my best to record when I can. This feels like a lost cause though.

Should I return his money back even though I gave him videos with *most* of the content he asked for? What would you do in my shoes? I'm finding it difficult to answer 14 questions in less than 14 minutes as it is, much less eat all that at once and change my clothes and measure and rub lotion on myself, etc. By difficult I mean I have honestly tried and given it my best, but it seems humanly impossible unless I can somehow juggle eating and measuring and changing and ... get a second mouth to answer everything and say everything requested... and a second pair of hands to rub lotion on me or a third seeing as how I'm changing with one set and eating with another pair of hands as it is. @@ I'm overwhelmed and he's not satisfied with what I've sent him.

I really enjoy finding out what different people want to see and I have a ton of fun making these videos. I love the set up I have going, but I'm obviously no professional BBW model or anything like that so this is all new to me. Advice? I don't want to give up on making videos and this has been the one and only 'request' which is more like a chapter in a schoolbook to read, but I feel like it's humanly impossible to do everything he wants in under 20 minutes. I can't just give him a video that's an hour long (if more). That would be unfair to everyone else who has been more than reasonable with their requests and paid the same amount he did. What should I do?

Was there just a post here by AA concerning advice or was it my imagination?

It was. It's here again. I just kept adding things to the list of tasks to do he wanted. I think there are even more than that, but my fingers are freaking cramping up from typing all that super fast. lol.

Going to soak them in water and massage my hands. Must preserve my beloved gaming fingers! (Yes, I really am that geeky that I think along these lines)

Guest jcouzynse19

Some people aren't satisfied until they get exactly what they want. That's just who they are. This guy, whoever he is, is being extremely unreasonable. If you fulfilled more than 75% of his requirements and sent out 2 videos for him, then he should be thankful for getting those videos. To me it doesn't seem possible to do all of those things in 14 minutes and if he really thinks he can demand more from you he's crazy. You tried your best, that's what matters. If I were you, which I'm definitely not, and if you haven't already, firmly tell him that's what he's going to get. Tell him he should be thankful that he's getting what you "could" possibly do. Honestly, if you wanted to, you could take the money and "ran" with it, but we at Curvage know you're not like that. If he spouts off to others, know that you loyal fan base here will know that you are fair and honest in your dealings when it comes to private videos. I should know because I've gotten a few as well. Were they absolutely 110% what I expected? No, but the fact was I was satisfied and you had fun doing it and that's what matters. That's my two cents, hopefully it helps :D

Some people aren't satisfied until they get exactly what they want. That's just who they are. This guy, whoever he is, is being extremely unreasonable. If you fulfilled more than 75% of his requirements and sent out 2 videos for him, then he should be thankful for getting those videos. To me it doesn't seem possible to do all of those things in 14 minutes and if he really thinks he can demand more from you he's crazy. You tried your best, that's what matters. If I were you, which I'm definitely not, and if you haven't already, firmly tell him that's what he's going to get. Tell him he should be thankful that he's getting what you "could" possibly do. Honestly, if you wanted to, you could take the money and "ran" with it, but we at Curvage know you're not like that. If he spouts off to others, know that you loyal fan base here will know that you are fair and honest in your dealings when it comes to private videos. I should know because I've gotten a few as well. Were they absolutely 110% what I expected? No, but the fact was I was satisfied and you had fun doing it and that's what matters. That's my two cents, hopefully it helps :D

Lol. Was this you?

"Anyway, when you sent me the video, you apologized and said that you couldn't help yourself and got carried away once you had spread out the food you had intended to eat. I forget the exact words you used but you said something about being much more stuffed than you had anticipated and you said something about being so big you looked pregnant. Which.. I found to be so delightfully and incredibly hot. I mean, all I wanted to do was see you eat, a couple moans, maybe a belly rub, talk about how great you felt.

Instead you couldn't help yourself. You couldn't control your decadence, your urge to eat. You couldn't wait for the camera to be switched on. I may have wanted to see the process, but instead I got the aftermath in all its sexy glory. And as an apology for eating beforehand, you spent the video trying to fit into clothes that just would noooot fit. And all the while you were trying to convince me that they would. Ha, at that point, I was torn as to whether I wanted you to succeed or not!"

Keeping it totally anonymous in case it wasn't you that emailed me that.

I did apologize for that video. lol. I got really hungry. Camera? What camera? Oooh! Food! Don't judge >< I like food, okay? Either way, I did eat again much later and recorded that.

I learned my lesson from it and as a precaution I actually force myself to eat BEFORE recordings so I can actually focus on the camera and not just sit there and eat everything in sight with the camera sitting next to me, but turned off. lol

this is the problem with doing the custom videos thing for anonymous people. It seems like you could avoid a lot of this by accepting requests first, doing the videos and then hosting them somewhere for sale. that way multiple people can buy them and they have a selection to choose from. apologies if you're already doing this and i can't read  :)

Guest jcouzynse19

Lol. Was this you?

"Anyway, when you sent me the video, you apologized and said that you couldn't help yourself and got carried away once you had spread out the food you had intended to eat. I forget the exact words you used but you said something about being much more stuffed than you had anticipated and you said something about being so big you looked pregnant. Which.. I found to be so delightfully and incredibly hot. I mean, all I wanted to do was see you eat, a couple moans, maybe a belly rub, talk about how great you felt.

Instead you couldn't help yourself. You couldn't control your decadence, your urge to eat. You couldn't wait for the camera to be switched on. I may have wanted to see the process, but instead I got the aftermath in all its sexy glory. And as an apology for eating beforehand, you spent the video trying to fit into clothes that just would noooot fit. And all the while you were trying to convince me that they would. Ha, at that point, I was torn as to whether I wanted you to succeed or not!"

Keeping it totally anonymous in case it wasn't you that emailed me that.

I did apologize for that video. lol. I got really hungry. Camera? What camera? Oooh! Food! Don't judge >< I like food, okay? Either way, I did eat again much later and recorded that.

I learned my lesson from it and as a precaution I actually force myself to eat BEFORE recordings so I can actually focus on the camera and not just sit there and eat everything in sight with the camera sitting next to me, but turned off. lol

Nah :P that wasn't me lol I'm a different dude but that video does sound hot as hell :thumbsup:

If you don't want to do nudes just say no.

I have been saying no. I even refunded one guy back entirely because he wanted me to be nude.

But this guy already has my videos. He initially wanted nudity. I said no. Then we agreed on underwear. Now he has the videos, but he wants the nudity (among other things).

I'm just going to concentrate on recording the other videos I owe people. I had quite a few commissions come in last week so thank you. I'll be recording every bit of my spare time during the week :)

I can't just give him a video that's an hour long (if more). That would be unfair to everyone else who has been more than reasonable with their requests and paid the same amount he did. What should I do?

Seems like you made a good faith effort to do as much as you possibly could do and you already gave the person the videos. And if the person paid just as much as others requesting videos, then it's not like this person paid some ungodly amount to get a bunch of extra stuff in the video, more than any others. Considering that, it sounds like you've done as much you could reasonably do to fulfill this person's requests. It might be different if this person paid some ungodly amount for the specific requests but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it any further. You gave the person the videos. The transaction is complete.

Guest Professor Aronnax

You ate a pie and a quart of ice cream.  That is pretty damn awesome!  A gallon is a HUGE amount, particularly of ice cream.  Cold makes the stomach contract, not expand, so it's harder to eat mass amounts of frozen food.  Aside from potentially getting the world's worst ice cream headache, you could have puked everywhere as all the dairy goes sour in your stomach.  I would regard you as having honored the deal.  Money don't buy everything.

When entering a deal with some people its a crap shoot.

No matter what you do its never enough and they bitch and moan.

If you HAD given him a nude he would have probably bitched about something else.

Give him a partial refund and call the deal done and don't deal with him again in the future.

Guest gates837

What you do and what you don't do you have to make clear before you start to do anything.

How you do it depends on your interpretation - deal done.

AA, if you record my video, feel free in that interpretation.

If I had a request for you amateurart, it will be playing mmorpgs with truffles. Aion style. Lol! I hope you limit yourself on the crazy requests. Gamers need our space. :P

XD Good thing I have 3 Aion accounts. I approve of this request.  :thumbsup:

I have been saying no. I even refunded one guy back entirely because he wanted me to be nude.

But this guy already has my videos. He initially wanted nudity. I said no. Then we agreed on underwear. Now he has the videos, but he wants the nudity (among other things).

I'm just going to concentrate on recording the other videos I owe people. I had quite a few commissions come in last week so thank you. I'll be recording every bit of my spare time during the week :)

It might suck-- but you're probably better off just refunding him the money.  Giving away shit for free is never fun (especially if you're of limited means), but in some cases (especially when you're dealing with such a pedantic and somewhat petulant customer) it's better to just give the money back to shut them up and be DONE with it. 

What happens after that point is up to him.  If he feels the desire to continue to slander your name, or make falsehoods about what you are/ are not going to do-- then that's his prerogative.  The best you can do is just clear your name and let it be known. 

Just my .02...

So, I have someone I made videos for back in January. I included everything that I *could* do in those videos, but it was impossible to do it all. I won't be naming any names because I sincerely want advice on this.

... ... ...

What should I do?

Do you really think what he was asking for was worth whatever he paid?  I mean he could give you $20 and tell you he wants to see you eat chicken wings on a golden throne on the moon.  It sounds like what he was asking for was unreasonable and downright impossible.  You gave him something so if you think that its worth whatever he paid, then I don't see why you should refund.  If you think its worth less then refund the difference. 

Hell, you could have even somehow accomplished exactly what he asked for and gave him the video and he'd say "not good enough, want refund."  So ultimately its up to you to decide whether he got his money's worth or not since you are the one creating the content thus being yours to "sell" so to speak.  I mean, from my understanding, you are doing this for fun mostly, so don't let people walk over you just because you made something for them and they didn't like it.  Just try to be more up front in the future on whether you think you can realistically meet their expectations or not before they start giving you money.  If he can't take no for an answer then that's his problem.

Guest dickbutton

In my opinion, some you and him met an agreement to all of this verbally there wasn't even any tick the box for the terms and conditions. My understanding of this was that, you told him certain aspects of his request were either not possible or you were not comfortable with but that you would try.

Knowing this full well, he took the video anyway. If I was you... My policy would be; if the video is taken by the requester, no refunds.

To me it sounds like the dude is playing games and trying to get free content.

I am really sorry you must endure those things. You are not a machine! That's also why I asked for a rather simple request by then. Some people don't make the difference between fantasy and reality. I remember my purchase was not that expensive, so I am expecting (hoping should I say after the burden you are being through) a short video, and it's fine! Well, staying Amateur as in your screename is great, but I fear that your professional-scale eater skills need a professional-like contracts or at least a written chart listing what you do and what you don't do at any rate.

You share with us the fetish of yours, on a forum meant for it, the best way possible. I would add: Ban people who are too demanding after refunding them if needed. Your full nakedness should be kept for your girlfriend if that's what you want. Period.

You deserve respect. Perhaps Wilan could add a rhyme to cool things off?

I would do it ( I was typing 'eat' instead, lol) myself but I fear you can't be an advocate and a poet.

Side note: in French, advocate and avocado are translated by the same word: avocat.

He's still got a finished product (hell, he's got two videos) that you attempted to fill all the requests in. It sounds like he wanted way more than his money's worth on it, though. 

And, I mean, even if he's bitching about it, he still has a customized, private video, and even if you refund him, he's still going to be using your product. It's not like he's going to delete it off his hard drive out of principle or anything.

I say, you tried your best and you spent extra time making extra for him to try to fulfill all of his requests, so I wouldn't give him a refund.

But, if you're feeling extra generous (and it sounds like he's not really giving you any reason to be), you could give him a partial refund.

If I were you I would "prorate" it. Keep a chunk of the money for what you gave him and refund him the rest proportionately due to unrealistic (not to mention underfunded) expectations. Oh, and when I say proportionately, I don't mean like your proportions. ;)

On a side note, how could he think it'd be enjoyable to watch you scramble around like an overbooked headless chicken with attention deficit disorder obviously not enjoying yourself or even paying attention to any piece because of how much there would be to do?

Guest temporary

You could always post the videos publicly, to piss him off.

I mean, from the sounds of things you won't be wanting another request from him anyway, and it's not like he'll be taking legal action or anything. May as well just annoy the douchebag.

I like this idea, for completely selfless reasons of course.

While I can somewhat understand his frustration that nudity was kosher one week and off the table the next due to the change in your relationship status, (who wouldn't be disappointed with missing out on the window of opportunity for naked AA?), it was up to him at that point to choose whether he wanted a refund or to renegotiate. If renegotiate is what he did, he lost his right to a refund on that point.

You have two sane options at this point. I agree with some who said a partial refund would be reasonable, but it depends on how partial. Anyone who actually cares about your well-being, or even just your gaining, can't feel great about taking food out of your mouth. This person has to realize that the things they were asking for simply aren't reasonable in a 20 min video. If he knew the time allotted, no refund for him, cone back, one year.

If he continues to be a thorn in your side, I say release the videos and block all communication from him. It's not like there aren't enough white knights around here to defend your reputation from besmirchment. Anyway, you live and you learn I guess.

DISCLAIMER: this post made by someone who is also waiting on a video to be delivered from donations made pre-relationship/disappearance, with requests made that now fell into the off-limits category. Since popping back up, AA responded to email, renegotiated the request, and slotted it into her production schedule, all quite nicely I'd add. Don't let the requester in her post scare you off from a commission. She's quite pleasant to work with. And she's hot. And with enough donations, gaining.  With passion.

I'm with SHITMILF. A.) tell that whiney prickdouche to kiss your ass- he doesn't like your custom content and can't get off to you only finishing a quart of ice cream instead of a gallon? Tell him to go find another girl to do that exact video! Oh, you mean no other girl will, or for way more than $20? That's totally tragic, anonymous video requester! ::)

B.) It's time to make those vids public (or part of your C4s). Maybe that dude will have to, you know, actually learn to interact with the ladies in real life, and get a girl to, uh, actually devour a gallon of ice cream riding a unicycle juggling bowling pins in front of him, as opposed to a camera...