Marion Bartoli

Guest cofidis

So I read that Marion and her double partner Iva Majoli, played their first game of the womens doubles invitationa at Wimbledonl, where former WTA players are competing, apparently the its a tournament where they start in 2 groups, so Marion has more games to play still.

Anyways Marion and Iva lost 6-3 6-0 to Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, Spain, and Selima Sfar, Tunisia.

If I notice any pictures or video of the match, i´ll post it here.

So finally some pics of Marion in action has come on the net, the pics are from Marion and her partners last match.

Marion and Iva lost 6-1 6-2 to Magdalena Maleeva (Bul)/Barbara Schett (Aut) who also had lost their first 2 matches.

I saw the game on a live feed from court no.2 and it was pretty interesting, Marion had the best ground strokes of the 4 women, tho she also is the one who most recently was on the tour, compared to the 3 others who are in their start to mid 40´s.

But any balls that was not within 1 meter, Marion had trouble with, if we are playing the blame game, I think Majoli is the biggest reason, she had a lot and also more unforced errors than the other 3 women......anyways here are the photos from the match,

I will say this, some of the pictures are a little generous so to speak, when she was walking around she had 2 fat rolls on both sides of her back and her belly was further out than her breasts.

I wonder if it could be some kinda medication thats contribuiting to her weight gain after her illness last year?

814294518.jpg

814294558.jpg

814294584.jpg

814294590.jpg

814294600.jpg

814294620.jpg

5 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So finally some pics of Marion in action has come on the net, the pics are from Marion and her partners last match.

Marion and Iva lost 6-1 6-2 to Magdalena Maleeva (Bul)/Barbara Schett (Aut) who also had lost their first 2 matches.

I saw the game on a live feed from court no.2 and it was pretty interesting, Marion had the best ground strokes of the 4 women, tho she also is the one who most recently was on the tour, compared to the 3 others who are in their start to mid 40´s.

But any balls that was not within 1 meter, Marion had trouble with, if we are playing the blame game, I think Majoli is the biggest reason, she had a lot and also more unforced errors than the other 3 women......anyways here are the photos from the match,

I will say this, some of the pictures are a little generous so to speak, when she was walking around she had 2 fat rolls on both sides of her back and her belly was further out than her breasts.

I wonder if it could be some kinda medication thats contribuiting to her weight gain after her illness last year?

From 43 kilos(94 lbs) at her slimmest, to 85/90 kilos(195 lbs) now. Considering that when she played her weight was around 73 kilos(160 lbs). She doubled her weight in less than 6 months... Crazy, of course there is some medication that led to this instant weight gain.

On ‎15‎-‎07‎-‎2017 at 9:34 PM, vegaderv said:

From 43 kilos(94 lbs) at her slimmest, to 85/90 kilos(195 lbs) now. Considering that when she played her weight was around 73 kilos(160 lbs). She doubled her weight in less than 6 months... Crazy, of course there is some medication that led to this instant weight gain.

She was down to 43? oh wauw, I thought  her lowest was 47 kg, which is still really really low.

My guess is she is in the 80 to 85 kg region now,, with in mind how she looked at 73 kg.

Anyways, here are some photos of Marion from the Wimbledon Champions Dinner last night.

marion-bartoli-at-wimbledon-champions-dinner-in-london-07-16-2017_4.jpg

marion-bartoli-at-wimbledon-champions-dinner-in-london-07-16-2017_3.jpg

marion-bartoli-at-wimbledon-champions-dinner-in-london-07-16-2017_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess I missed the news, but apparently about a week ago Marion made it OFFICIAL that she´s coming out of retirement and joining the WTA tour next year, her goal is to be ready for a tournament in Miami in March, other than that her goals are to compete in the French Open and Wimbledon and also get on the Fed Cup team for France.

The thumbnail for the 1st video is what Marion looks like right now in her tennis gear.

Notice how thick she looks in the start of this 3rd video.

Marion-Bartoli-talks-to-media-at-press-conference--05-662x441.jpg

Marion-Bartoli-talks-to-media-at-press-conference--04-662x441.jpg

Marion-Bartoli-talks-to-media-at-press-conference--01-300x420.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hope she doesn't lose too much.  Is she big enough currently to be considered plus size?  Would love to see the first plus sized woman on the circuit!

15 hours ago, billow said:

Hope she doesn't lose too much.  Is she big enough currently to be considered plus size?  Would love to see the first plus sized woman on the circuit!

170 cm(5'6'')
Around 85 Kg(187 lbs)
BMI: 29.41 overweight 
Massive belly, arms and thighs... Is enough to be plus size?

Anyway, she's going to lose a lot of weight, with that body she clearly can't compete in the WTA circuit...Her return exhibition match is set in March, we'll see

3 hours ago, vegaderv said:

170 cm(5'6'')
Around 85 Kg(187 lbs)
BMI: 29.41 overweight 
Massive belly, arms and thighs... Is enough to be plus size?

Anyway, she's going to lose a lot of weight, with that body she clearly can't compete in the WTA circuit...Her return exhibition match is set in March, we'll see

Interrestingly Marion the other week in  an article said she is 5 to 7 kg away from her playing weight whatever that might be.

Here is the qoute '"I obviously need to lose weight, between five and seven kilos. I will not go back on court if I´m not at my optimum weight.'"

From this article, also what a fucking douche her ex was. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5250753/Marion-Bartoli-pushed-lose-weight-ex.html

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the Marion Bartoli comeback to the WTA tour won´t happen, Marion has ended her plans of a return after her previous shoulder injury keeps nagging and is still an issue.

The photo in the article is from her legends double match at the French Open where she played with Martina Navratilova as her partner, this video has a decent amount of photos from that legends match.

http://tennis.life/2018/06/13/marion-bartolis-comeback-not/

With this being a definitively retirement, I wonder how this affects her weight going forward?