Zomgbbw's weight gain paint-overs

zomgbbw

A paint-over is a painting that starts with an image underneath but changes the primary subject of the image significantly. A true paint-over does not use stretching or deforming tools; it consists of a painted layer on top of another image.

Here is my most recent finished paint-over, with the original image in the upper right for comparison.

post-7443-14513466809993_thumb.jpg

I guess I am missing the point, but whatever floats your boat.

Thanks for letting us know you don't understand. I'm sure everyone will make a note of it for future reference, because the status of your understanding is very important to us. I hope you will go through all the posts on curvage and let everyone know whether or not you have missed ”the point”.

The lovely Mary BoBerry.

Could I request more like this when you just expand on already fat girls. This one looks better than any paint over or morph I've ever seen, it looks 100% realistic. I think I start to lose the immersion when you can tell it's a painting when too much weight has been obviously added but thats just me. Good work.

Could I request more like this when you just expand on already fat girls. This one looks better than any paint over or morph I've ever seen, it looks 100% realistic. I think I start to lose the immersion when you can tell it's a painting when too much weight has been obviously added but thats just me. Good work.

Thank you for the request and the feedback. Can you provide links to some pictures you think would be good candidates?