Katy Perry

Guest Horsti

8 minutes ago, kirsch said:

She's chubbier than she's been in a while.

She is chubbier than her last set of bikini shots from late 2014.

9 hours ago, shoshenskoe said:

Those pic are pure gold! She's still skinny but softer and bloated. I really love her cellulite and color skin.

I wouldn't call her outright skinny I mean she isn't in the Miley/Taylor category. She has never been overally toned either only at the start of a touring cycle plus most of her weight gain goes to her lower body she certainly wasn't wearing her bikini bottoms that high waisted in the past.

1 minute ago, OlayTheDay said:

Not speculating on a weight gain here, but uggghhhh....she makes those legs and tush of her look really good

I wont get into the whole has she gained or not but she is currently the biggest she has been and the weight does tend to go to her lower body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

She needs to keep (or add to) the bit of weight she's put on and regrow her hair. Amazing how much less attractive she looks with it short and dyed blonde.

I don't find her new hair attractive, but every time I see a thread on Curvage or someone else, it's mostly people complaining about her hair :/

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Look at at that pudgy little belly, Katie knows everyone is looking at it.

That's gotta be a little embarrassing for her, once touted as possibly the hottest woman on the planet, now she knows when she's walking around in that bikini that everyone can see that she's been overindulging a little to often and her bodies started getting a little chubby because of it

Guest OlayTheDay

Not to take away from Katy's good looks, but I wonder if that girl in the patterned one-piece is her sister. I've heard that she had a child a few years ago and from some pics of her I've found, she looks rather thick. Either way, still looking good.