"You got fat!"

Guest corpulent.lady

What would you rather see pictures of?  

3,009 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather see pictures of?

• Belly
    • Boobs
    • Butt
    • Legs
    • Full body

@corpulent.lady First I would like to say how happy I am to see you back here. You have been missed! And yes, your belly is very big and it is really sexy. You do not ever have to worry about that. You are a beautiful bloated blimp! A real fatty mcfattington. Beach ball belly! :D

Jumping right into massive weight gain isn't something that will come over night. This is a process that will need to take time. Your body will need to adjust to the increased calorie intake as you try to counter act your metabolism. You may even notice how your belly will grow first for awhile and then eventually your body will catch up. 

This is where weight gain shakes are usually suggested. I would suggest to start drinking heavy cream first. And heavy cream does not mess around. It will fatten... you... up! 

And keep wearing tighter and tighter clothes. They'll help make you look fatter. Especially if you have any tight fitting button down tops. 

Welcome back, fat lady. It's nice to have you here again :D