Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

So the boxer Hayley was interviewing managed to upload their interaction in full on YouTube - speaking of full, Hayley is looking incredibly well-fed in these couch clips, amazing stuff:

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h16m42s082.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h17m02s295.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h17m21s688.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h17m39s366.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h17m45s417.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h17m54s621.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h18m25s933.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-22h20m20s760.png

Guest I don't fucking care about
11 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

turkey holiday? Thanksgiving was last weekend in Canada but I don't think they celebrate it in Britain.

Don't know if serious or joking...

Edited by I don't fucking care about
Erdogan made me remove his country's name

Guest _bugbugbug
9 hours ago, BobTheSecond said:

Can’t see her getting any bigger

Could you see her getting this big 10-20lbs ago though?

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
9 minutes ago, _bugbugbug said:

Could you see her getting this big 10-20lbs ago though?

Honestly it's been a treat seeing how far she's managed to take it, and I don't think she's going to get any flak from the higher-ups. In fact, one of the female reporters was involved in a drink driving scandal and even she's appeared back on air. It'll be worth it's own celebration when Hayley hits the big 200.

11 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Honestly it's been a treat seeing how far she's managed to take it, and I don't think she's going to get any flak from the higher-ups. In fact, one of the female reporters was involved in a drink driving scandal and even she's appeared back on air. It'll be worth it's own celebration when Hayley hits the big 200.

And I get the distinct feeling she’ll take it at least a little further still, given how comfortable she seems to be in her skin — we just won’t have any way of knowing when she’ll actually hit that magical 200-pound mark. But I get a feeling she’ll get there by Xmas at the rate she’s going (she’s got to be awfully close now) :wub:

Our Hayley’s still a growing girl :P