Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Allegedly leaked photos are coming out next week, these are a few years old as I Claudius has pointed out. 

Otherwise Hayley was back on air today from 5 - 7 UK Time with a skirt hiked up so high you could practically hear her gasping out her reports:

Screenshot 01-03-2018 15.10.09.png

Screenshot 01-03-2018 15.10.17.png

Screenshot 01-03-2018 15.10.47.png

Screenshot 01-03-2018 15.12.35.png

Screenshot 01-03-2018 15.16.18.png

Guest I don't fucking care about
6 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

Those pics hit the internet yesterday, which sadly says nothing about when they were taken. :unsure:

EXIF data

Guest I don't fucking care about
6 minutes ago, Avatar4711 said:

shocked holy shit GIF

And what if there is none? :blink:

Then we're SOL for direct evidence and must infer based on her social media postings. I don't care to pour through her twitter/instagram to see when her hair was exactly like it was in the photos, when she was that tan, when she was on some nice beach where the drinks come with tiny umbrellas, etc. Someone with a stupid amount of time on their hands might. Then it's up to them if they want to share that info to get a paltry amount of internet points.

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, whatareyoudoing said:

Then we're SOL for direct evidence and must infer based on her social media postings. I don't care to pour through her twitter/instagram to see when her hair was exactly like it was in the photos, when she was that tan, when she was on some nice beach where the drinks come with tiny umbrellas, etc. Someone with a stupid amount of time on their hands might. Then it's up to them if they want to share that info to get a paltry amount of internet points.

frustrated matt dillon GIF

And what do we do when we don't have such a guy with unlimited time? :wacko:

EDIT:

Ah, fuck it. I wanted to troll a bit more but didn't have the patience. I googled for her vacations and found out she was in Gili Terawangan, Lombok island, Indonesia, back in 2015. :mellow: These are the pics of her on a bike, with the snorkel, on the swing, etc.