Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's a reupload of TX Zeitgeists video of Hayley McQueen that got deleted:

I also have some video and an image relating to her appearance tonight - it's Deadline Day so she's wearing a nice yellow number. Here's her instagram story with a nice shot of her belly:

Here's a still taken from the SSN broadcast - didn't get a chance to film tonight:

HDeadline.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's a video taken from Hayley's appearance tonight - lots of walking shots and quite a bit of rear shots as well, so there's something for everyone. 
Bit of an interesting note as well, at 46 seconds in the video, Hayley starts to brush her belly down with her hands, then suddenly stops and turns to the camera and nods. 

From the look of things, I'd wager that she started to brush her stomach when an SSN rep started barking in her earpiece to stop, and in response she looked towards the camera and gave a subtle nod - adjusting her dress has become something of a habit for her, maybe the heads are starting to crack down...

Screenshot 01-31-2018 14.20.22.png

Screenshot 01-31-2018 14.15.58.png

Screenshot 01-31-2018 14.12.28.png

Screenshot 01-31-2018 14.06.19.png

Screenshot 01-31-2018 14.05.23.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's a video that's not going to last for very long - it's an upload from SSN with slightly higher quality at 480p that features further standing shots of Hayley - I'll rehost it unlisted if it goes offline, but for now enjoy the new shots!

vlcsnap-2018-01-31-16h58m45s611.png

vlcsnap-2018-01-31-16h59m31s767.png

vlcsnap-2018-01-31-17h00m24s302.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Looks like Sky is doing things a bit differently this year, they're putting a 480p live stream on YouTube live. 

Check it out while you can, if it's not still here when the stream ends (streamed but not saved for instance) I'll rehost it:

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

And the perfect way to close it off - Sky Sports News gets pizza delivered and Hayley starts digging in, starting off her instagram video with "I'm not going to be able to fit into my dress..."