Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Hayley's just revealed on her instagram that's she's trying to get pregnant. Should have some very interesting videos as she goes through her journey:

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's some photos for today, no announcement of her pregnancy yet, but I suspect results will be evident even if she chooses not to reveal for a while:

41332363_172393370321547_4527293102557438428_n.jpg

41380047_230585904482059_3527733231228387677_n.jpg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Hayley was broadcasting today at a sports stadium - she's looking heavier for sure, her ass especially; if you look carefully through her black jacket you can see she's getting quite a plump belly as well:

Screenshot 09-23-2018 10.03.23.png

Screenshot 09-23-2018 10.04.22.png

Screenshot 09-23-2018 10.07.38.png

Screenshot 09-23-2018 10.12.49.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I think it's universally accepted at this point that celebrities on Instagram photoshop the hell out of their pictures, I'd imagine Hayley is no different, though it's going to be difficult to photoshop a baby bump out of future photos.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, Feed Her More said:

And she's not even pregnant, yet, as she's still drinking alcohol.

I'm not sure if Hayley is going to announce when she's pregnant; she did announce that she was trying on her instagram so it shows she might share the news, otherwise the fact that she's starting to gain again and isn't even pregnant yet is a good sign as well.

Not that it matters, but it's confusing that she recently got engaged and now seems actively engaged in getting pregnant.  Have to question why that seems to be the reported  priority at her age, rather than marriage first?  Sometimes think what gets posted is more for publicicity (read that curiosity purposes) than true reporting.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Both the news of her pregnancy attempts and her engagement to her fiance come from her own Instagram account, so there isn't shaky reporting to be found there - it's from her own account that she runs herself. As to why she's trying to get pregnant before she gets married, I would posit two considerations:

1.) Hayley will be turning 40 years old next year, so she's already pushing her biological clock by waiting this long to begin with - if she waits much longer she'll either be unable to have kids, or there's a higher risk that they'll be born with disabilities, so in this regard it's better for her to have children as soon as possible. 

2.) It's not 1955 anymore, a lot of women have children before they're properly married - her and her fiance have been seeing each other for years now, and it's not as though they've been 'saving themselves for marriage' - it's a bit of an outdated tradition really. 

Either way, I think once she does become actively pregnant we'll see this topic explode - lots of great shots and videos to uploaded, and I think at her age she's going to have a lot of difficulty keeping the baby weight off, so it's a gift that keeps on giving. 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, zachi said:

damned, she got big....

I hope she does not forget, sky likes to dismiss big girls...

Fingers crossed that they keep her on and she keeps growing!