Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest They keep getting fatter

Those images are stretched, so she's obviously wider than that.

On 3/15/2024 at 7:03 PM, MuscleCarz88 said:

Why are you stretching the pics like this ? 😐

I am not stretching the pics, I am cropping them. For those that don't understand this, TV is broadcast in 16:9 which is Widescreen and not a true reflection of reality, TV stretches the image horizontally, and cropping does the opposite. Hayley is curvy, not wide, sorry to break your hearts. All the videos you see even on Youtube have an aspect ratio that widens the image, even at a 16:10 ratio, it is a more realistic and natural view, the 2nd pic in the post you quoted is from her instagram, my images of her in the dress are very similar. 

1 hour ago, LoveAllThingsHayleyMcqueen said:

I am not stretching the pics, I am cropping them. For those that don't understand this, TV is broadcast in 16:9 which is Widescreen and not a true reflection of reality, TV stretches the image horizontally, and cropping does the opposite. Hayley is curvy, not wide, sorry to break your hearts. All the videos you see even on Youtube have an aspect ratio that widens the image, even at a 16:10 ratio, it is a more realistic and natural view, the 2nd pic in the post you quoted is from her instagram, my images of her in the dress are very similar. 

Bro your pics make her look like she is 8 feet tall lol.. that has nothing to do with pics ratio when you are cropping them 😕 

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

3 hours ago, LoveAllThingsHayleyMcqueen said:

That was only true 20 years ago when widescreen TVs were first produced, but TV was still being broadcast in 4:3 aspect ratio.  Since then all modern TV broadcasts are in native 16:9 resolution, which means the aspect ratio of the broadcast matches the TV.  There is no stretching anymore and no need to adjust the image.

16 minutes ago, CmdrShepard said:

That was only true 20 years ago when widescreen TVs were first produced, but TV was still being broadcast in 4:3 aspect ratio.  Since then all modern TV broadcasts are in native 16:9 resolution, which means the aspect ratio of the broadcast matches the TV.  There is no stretching anymore and no need to adjust the image.

Idk maybe it's just me but I just point the camera at said pick a d take it and upload it.. that's why mine look so crappy but still you know from other threads I posted in I do not adjust anything lol... 

Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon