What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,998 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Guest DailyDose

You are looking so mesmerizingly big! :D Absolutely adorable, from your pleasing round curves to your sweet personality. Thank you for the pics!!

Questions?? Hmm, I would ask this: Do you still have massive weight goals? What would be your dream fantasy weight? Also what has become harder now that you are this weight, and reactions in public if there are any? Any answer you feel comfortable in shsring would be delightful.

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, DailyDose said:

You are looking so mesmerizingly big! :D Absolutely adorable, from your pleasing round curves to your sweet personality. Thank you for the pics!!

Questions?? Hmm, I would ask this: Do you still have massive weight goals? What would be your dream fantasy weight? Also what has become harder now that you are this weight, and reactions in public if there are any? Any answer you feel comfortable in shsring would be delightful.

Hi, Thank you!!

I did have a goal weight of 400lbs, (200kgs) but being at 120kgs now I'm slowing down and I am finding things harder and I'm starting to think about my future and what my family and friends will start saying if I get a lot bigger.  I have a child and he's getting to the age where appearance means something more, so I'm a little worried for what he thinks. Things that are getting harder... um lots.

Just moving around on  the couch is getting harder and annoying.

Walking up and down the stairs I have to be extra careful I don't fall.

I noticed yesterday I'm getting really unbalanced when wearing my high heals.

Getting down on the floor is like taking a big fall onto the ground, unless I hold unto something.

Getting up from the ground is extremely hard unless I'm holding onto something.

I've become extremely lazy, to the point that I need a feeder because I'm getting too lazy to cook food.

Motivation, well lets say my motivation is zilch for a lot of things.

Out of breath a lot.

I now have high cholesterol which I'm taking medication for.

I'm finding it hard to be satisfied when eating food, like as an example I'll eat and eat until I cant anymore.

As for reactions in public, these are the things I've noticed.

No adult has commented  or my family commented on my weight. 

One Child said to his mother when passing me: "Mummy she's a big lady" 

I noticed that men don't open doors or pick up things when I drop them now.

Men wont stop for me to cross the crossing.

Not getting the amount of stares I use to have.

Um, I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of atm.

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

If you are looking for picture ideas, could you please do an update or comparison with these two pics. It would be incredible to see your belly hanging now vs two and a half years ago.

Hi I've been thinking of that for the last week actually, funny that you ask about that.  I'll try to take some within the next 3 days.

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Urian said:

Every Pound you look better and better

8 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

so hot, amazing figure, hope it was a lot of ice cream !

8 hours ago, Chubbylover221 said:

How tall are you?

5 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Almost unbelievable that you have so few stretchmarks, that belly got so huge quickly.. Love it !

5 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Ice cream is doing wonders for your sexy curves:)

Hi, thank you all so much. :wub:

Yeah it is unbelievable about the stretchmarks.  I am starting to get them all over my belly now I've noticed.

I ate lots of Ice Cream and loved every bit of it.

I am 156cm. Not tall at all.

Guest DailyDose

Thank you so much for the answers and your honesty. We would of coyrse ne delighted to see you indulge yourself to your fantasy but do whatever you are comfortable with. Have you tried stretching exercises and squats maybe to keep your ability to move well up as you gain? Plus they will help your health to stay strong. :)

Also I don't recall if this was asked before but, what is it about gaining that you enjoyed most and do you still enjoy it after your magnificent current gain?

Always a pleasure!

Guest Dasjiveturke
On 3/23/2017 at 5:09 PM, Ni Ki said:

Hi, Thank you!!

I did have a goal weight of 400lbs, (200kgs) but being at 120kgs now I'm slowing down and I am finding things harder and I'm starting to think about my future and what my family and friends will start saying if I get a lot bigger.  I have a child and he's getting to the age where appearance means something more, so I'm a little worried for what he thinks. Things that are getting harder... um lots.

Just moving around on  the couch is getting harder and annoying.

Walking up and down the stairs I have to be extra careful I don't fall.

I noticed yesterday I'm getting really unbalanced when wearing my high heals.

Getting down on the floor is like taking a big fall onto the ground, unless I hold unto something.

Getting up from the ground is extremely hard unless I'm holding onto something.

I've become extremely lazy, to the point that I need a feeder because I'm getting too lazy to cook food.

Motivation, well lets say my motivation is zilch for a lot of things.

Out of breath a lot.

I now have high cholesterol which I'm taking medication for.

I'm finding it hard to be satisfied when eating food, like as an example I'll eat and eat until I cant anymore.

As for reactions in public, these are the things I've noticed.

No adult has commented  or my family commented on my weight. 

One Child said to his mother when passing me: "Mummy she's a big lady" 

I noticed that men don't open doors or pick up things when I drop them now.

Men wont stop for me to cross the crossing.

Not getting the amount of stares I use to have.

Um, I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of atm.

I would drag myself through ten kilometers of Fire just to think of being able to pick up something you've dropped. Anyone who isn't willing to cook for you isn't worthy of you. Hilariously, I work with a girl from New Zealand and she would be so pretty if she gained weight. Unfortunately she looks like a survivor of auschwitz. 

• Curvage Model
On 24/03/2017 at 2:41 PM, DailyDose said:

Thank you so much for the answers and your honesty. We would of coyrse ne delighted to see you indulge yourself to your fantasy but do whatever you are comfortable with. Have you tried stretching exercises and squats maybe to keep your ability to move well up as you gain? Plus they will help your health to stay strong. :)

Also I don't recall if this was asked before but, what is it about gaining that you enjoyed most and do you still enjoy it after your magnificent current gain?

Always a pleasure!

Hi, thank you.  What I love most is eating whatever I want and not feeling guilty about it.

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Dasjiveturke said:

I would drag myself through ten kilometers of Fire just to think of being able to pick up something you've dropped. Anyone who isn't willing to cook for you isn't worthy of you. Hilariously, I work with a girl from New Zealand and she would be so pretty if she gained weight. Unfortunately she looks like a survivor of auschwitz. 

Aww thank you. That's so funny.

17 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Did you workout while gaining? I know you said you go hiking in the bush from time to time.

I feel like that would have maintained your energy level, health and overall well-being.

I should work out, but I don't

Ni Ki - I hope the cyclone situation wasn't too scary.  I read your answers to the questions people have asked you and it's good that you are being thoughtful about your future weight.  I love these screenshots because they show off your beautiful curves so well.  You have certainly grown all over and I think you look simply great!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Good luck with cyclone Debbie. I hope they are wrong and it's not cat 5 by the time it makes landfall.

3 hours ago, mrtubby said:

Ni Ki - I hope the cyclone situation wasn't too scary.  I read your answers to the questions people have asked you and it's good that you are being thoughtful about your future weight.  I love these screenshots because they show off your beautiful curves so well.  You have certainly grown all over and I think you look simply great!

Thank you, its getting stronger, I'm just coming online to upload  two new videos.  Better I do it now, before power gets turned off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi I'm back!!

Thanks for your well wishes, it's been quite a scary ride.
No power, or running water for two weeks.
Back in the land of living, thank god!!!
Love having tv and internet back. I might write up a little blog about the cyclone, and make a little video if interested.

I've just finished uploading some a photo slide show of 184 photos, phew, that took me ages.

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/122-down-at-the-creek/

It should be out soon, just needs to be approved by curvage first.

Here are some photos for you all. hope you like.

It's great to be back. :wub:

Snapshot_13 jep.jpg

Snapshot_117.png

Snapshot_147.png

Snapshot_181.png

Snapshot_194.png

Snapshot_11.png