Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Quick background of my wife before the short story: she was a fit track star in high school, 5'3" held a 95-105lb weight through one pregnancy into her 30's until her 2nd pregnancy. Has now slobbed out to about 180 over the last 2 years. And like a snowball, the more weight she's put on, the more lazy habits and gluttonous she's gotten recently.

This past Labor Day weekend was a "you've arrived" fatty moment when visiting the large National Air Force museum. It's 17 acres of walking - hanger after hanger of over 300 planes. I noticed 45 minutes in, my wife (stuffed with Wendy's and a gas station stop on the way) went from looking at the planes to entering the hangers searching for the nearest bench. And she would sit while I walked with the kids. I was amazed that she was so gassed already. She then started complaining that her feet hurt - has been a chronic issue once she hit 170.

Halfway through the museum there is this large resting atrium full of benches, soda machines, etc. My wife through in the towel, she informs us to move on without her. The atrium is completely full of massively plump women all in the same boat; resting their arms on their bellies - half of them holding large sodas. I noticed one of the younger women was easily 350lbs, gorgeous and her husband was a ripped bodybuilder type similar to myself. His wife also stayed behind in "the fatty room".

We returned to find my wife, arms draped over her stuffed belly chugging a cherry Pepsi and eating a Slim Jim "ready to go home and lay down". To put it in perspective, she ran a marathon 3 years ago, so this moment was quite a realization to me what it's like to really have a fatty as a partner. 

1 hour ago, Vladimir Putin said:

They should consider having mobility scooters for the fatties.

LOL. My wife is not even THAT heavy and the whole mobility thing has been a surprise. She'll ask me to get the mail even though she's sitting on the porch. Or if she's got to walk down the block to get our son, it's now such a "big deal". I've never been into the shaming, teasing stuff. But it's moments like that it's hard not to internally say some playful snide remarks about her fat laziness.

Guest Luvemthick

This girl I went out with on few dates, who was 5'8 207 according to her, ordered a huge meal one time at dinner. She ordered this Rice type meal, with shrimp, crab meat and was loaded with butter. Then ordered an extra large side of mashed potatoes, also had a ton of butter. The whole meal had to be closer to 2000 calories. On our way to the car she was talking about how she hadn't been "stuffed" like that in awhile and how it felt good. Once we got in the car she complained her pants were too tight, so she unbuttoned them and I rubbed her full belly. Funny enough, about an hour later I took her to get a ice cream cookie sandwich a little while later.

Unfortunately we didn't keep dating for unrelated reasons, but she really showed all the signs of someone who wouldn't mind putting on a few pounds.

I'm dating this girl for about a month. She's kinda petite but skinny-fat, not toned at all. She hasn't been working out for years and is very weak. Also her diet sucks, she eats pizza, burgers and fries almost daily. She stays petite just because of her youth and fast metabolism, I guess. But her sedetary lifestyle and unhealthy diet isn't going without consequences. Her small butt is flabby, and all her petite body is soft and squishy, especially her upper arms and her tummy. No muscles at all. I really enjoyed those hot summer days when she was flaunting it all in a skimpy bikini.

Anyway, last weekend we were playing some board games, and we agreed, that the loser will do 20 sit-ups per lose. She lost two times and had to do 40. She was moaning and groaning but still couldn't do more than 8 in a row. With two breaks she managed 19 sit-ups and categorically refused to continue, asked to change her "punishment" to other exercise because she couldn't do more. I asked herto do push-ups insted. She agreed but became in shock when realised that I mean real push-ups, not those girly ones. Of corse, she failed, could go just down, not up.

She was already sweaty but I wasn't intended to let her go such easy. I said that if she doesn't want to do all her intended  sit-ups, than she can change them to jumping- jacks, but than there will be 100 jumping-jacks (5 jumping-jacks per 1 sit-up) because jumping-jacks are obviously much easier. She agreed. So there was the final entertainment for me and challenge for her.After 50 jumping-jacks she was out of breath and had to stop to catch her breath. After 30 more she stopped again and was obviously tired. She still managed do 20 more but than collapsed on the floor totally out of breath. She was in tiny shorts and her also short top wasn't covering her soft belly button when she ws lying on back that way. Breathing heavily and being nicly sweated. I was really turned on. Just after that we had sweaty and out of breath sex. Those who know how good smells a girl just after working out will understand what I mean. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

I forgot about this. My (tall, blond, thin, conventionally attractive) single ex put on some weight over singlehood anxiety (nothing spectacular), so decided to set a bikini challenge for herself last spring. She would diet and exercize consistently so she could get her old body back and attract a good man. Well, apparently one month into her challenge she weighed herself and her weight had gone UP. It seems she had some singlehood anxiety binges which made up for her inconsistent working out and dieting and then some more.

This is all the hotter if you consider she's a gym instructor.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rockmachine
On 8/22/2018 at 10:12 AM, Weightwatcher said:

Squash is a really hard sport for an unfit person! Always fun to watch an out of shape/chubby girl wobble around the court though. Is she overweight? Did she enjoy it despite being not really fit enough to cope with the exertion?

She isn't really overweight, rather on the thick side. She's 5'6 and about 150-155 lbs. She has medium sized boobs, slightly chubby yet petite upper arms, somewhat thick thighs, soft hips and quite big round bubble butt. Her belly is deffinitely round and chubby yet not big.

She didn't really enjoy being so out of breath and so, but she's willing to get in better shape. We have been to the gym a few times together lready since than. It's even better sight watching her running on the treadmill with her butt jiggling in tight shorts and her little round belly bouncing up and down. All the same about being out of breath and sweaty.

Here's an observation from yesterday morning I found pretty "delectable"... She has this pair of nylon tights with a really tight waistband that she sometimes wears, usually under a professional or business casual outfit.  She always used to pull them up to her belly button to keep them tight, but this morning when she was getting dressed she was complaining -  "I can't get them over my belly!  These fit perfectly just a month or two ago... I guess I'll just leave them under my belly for now..."

IMG_1667 copy.JPG

IMG_1750 copy.JPG

Ok so the other day I was walking in Walmart and I saw this 350 pound woman, with a too tight t shirt that exposed her belly and in leggings that showed off her hips and ass. her three young kids were there. One was still an infant. The other two looked like they were about two and three. So I could tell that this woman was probably probably 175 before but had her kids so close together that she didn’t lose the baby weight, which  And never changed her eating habits. She was in the ice cream isle and then I later saw her getting hostess and little Debbie stuff. I then saw her at the register she was breathing semi heavy from all the walking, you could tell she’d probably be a scooter mom in no time. As she walked out, I happily watched her waddle out, Cart piled high with calories’ body jiggling with each step. 

12 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Are scooter moms a thing?

Yeah. Well not specifically moms but like people who are obese and use the scooters meant for older people in the store because they have trouble walking around and not getting out of breathe. 

oh man, reading through this thread has been amazing, and I know I probably have a million stories but there are 3 that I think about often, girls that just really fascinate me as an observer, that is to say that I only see these girls occasionally and don't have any real contact with them.

1. there was this girl i went to high school with, she was always super skinny, like virtually anorexic at the time, she was friends with a friend of mine so I saw her often, she was kinda a bitchy scene girl, never thought twice about her before and sure enough after high school I didn't see her like at all. That was until earlier this year (like 5 or so years later) I was having some lunch in a food court and looked up for a sec to see this girl that looked like a dead ringer of her only as if she was like 40 kilos heavier (88lbs) and it was such a sight I had to do a double take, It couldn't have been her, no way, she was always like the skinniest person I knew, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, just a super weird moment, went into denial about it and brushed it off as nothing.

That WAS until a couple months later and I was catching up with a friend who sees her occasionally (not alot but more than I do) and he said "oh yeah you won't believe this but (girl) has gotten SUPER fat" and I was like "wait so that girl I saw months ago was her!?!?" "yeah probably" kinda hard to convey the weird feelings here but she was literally the last person I thought to get fat and yet it was actually real, it was kinda a trip.

2. The next girl is an interesting one, she was always the most 'popular' girl in school and she was skinny almost all of the time, literally all the boys were after her (and even me at the time lol) but I remember 2 incidents in high school, every year during the summer the school had one day where a bunch of classes would go to the water park, and I remember one year they had this huge inflatable playground/ obstacle course thingy, and I remember sitting on a bench poolside basically right across from where this little hole in the course was, and to be fair I think it was for some of the smaller kids, but my god I will never forget the moment where all of a sudden this girl, that was so popular and so pretty tried to squeeze through the hole but got stuck, right at her belly, I felt like I had been blessed by an angel or something lol. She couldn't get out of the hole but the person behind her pushed her though, I believe he was her boyfriend at the time, (and btw he got through the hole no problem) I actually think that's where my crush started for her lol.

then a few years later I remember seeing her in the library and by this point I had realized my fetish alot more and started noticing things more often, and I remember seeing her and thinking "my god her belly... actually seems quite noticeably bigger than last I saw her..." but It wasn't just me it seemed as I guess being the popular girl, many of the braver/ douchier guys let her know she was getting fat as only a couple days later she made a Facebook post addressing it. It was one of those "OK I know I gained some weight recently but you don't all have to tell me about it, and I'll have you know I love my body how it is" and all that, she even went into detail stating that she was 62 kilos (136lbs) and a size 10-12 (Australian (idk if that makes a difference or not)) truth be told I'm just paraphrasing I actually have the post screenshotted but I figured I should keep it vague just in case. Anyway despite that she lost weight and stayed skinny for the rest of high school.

BUT I'm not quite done yet, because much like the other girl, I didn't see her for years until a mutual friends birthday party and my fucking god, she surpassed just a noticeable belly, now she had the arms, hips, boobs and most noticeably for me for some reason, the face. Now she wasn't huge, but I would say she was around 80 kilos now (176lbs), and holy fucking dooley, I felt like fainting, turns out she was working at hungry jacks (burger king in Australia) since high school and I guess it's all accumulated in what she had become now... I was in heaven, I ended up talking to her a bit throughout the night and got her current facebook, and less than a week later she posts about how somebody she was serving while at work, did the classic "so when is the baby due?" so hopefully that should paint a picture of what she looked like then, and I'm not gonna lie it's been a long time since a good update but I have a feeling things might be spicing up in the next few months/ years we will see

3. The final girl is one of recent interest, it's actually quite baffling and leaves me up at night sometimes lol. Now this girl has a bit of history with our friend group as of now having been in a relationship with 3 different boys in the group, but the second person she was with, she was with for quite some time. Now she was a dancer and a damn skinny one at that, again I saw her very rarely, but when I did, I never thought much of her, just a skinny ginger girl who dances. Well a few years go by and I haven't seen or really heard from her in a while and suddenly she and her boyfriend have a huuuuge breakup, you know the kind where they both hate each others guts. Now at this point I wasn't really friends with her (now) ex boyfriend because, as you are about to find out he's a bit of an arsehole. As it turned out, they broke up because she -in his words- "got fat" no joke, you can see why I'm not friends with him anymore.

Anyway so she started hanging around another friend of mine who I'm much bigger friends with and I got to see her for the first time in years, and yeah she was a little chubby, really not SUPER noticeable, but a bit of a pot belly for sure. A big change from where she was before, but not so major that you would actually classify her as 'fat'. Well that was all well and good, and yeah as a month or 2 went on she and my friend started dating, and it wasn't long before I got to catch up with them again, and uhhhhhh it's difficult to put into words but I'm not one of those people who jump to conclusions and say that anyone who might look a bit bigger has actually gained weight, I mean of course I'm always looking out for these things, but I was starting to doubt my own memory... This time her belly was more than a little pot belly, it seemed bigger, much more noticeable, like the best way I can put it is the last time I saw her, she had a belly that you could notice IF you were looking for it, this time it was noticeable no matter who you were. I was in shock, there was no way she had gained so much in such a short time, things like this just don't happen to me, sure gains happen but never this fast! I remember the whole night I couldn't stop glancing at it, fighting my own memory and trying to think logically about it, trying to convince myself, she couldn't have gained that much but she did, she must have because...

once again, only another few months later, I see her again at a party of hers and she... is BIG... like she is actually fat now, no denying it, the arms are wobbly, the thighs are wider than her chair, even her fucking calves were huge and round, and that belly, that fucking belly man... She was wearing a loose summery dress which of course hung down at the edge of her enormous belly and I swear you would almost think she was 9 months pregnant with that distance (she definitely wasn't btw lol) It was undeniable at this point, the girl was growing, and quite rapidly at that. This once skinny dancer girl was now completely gone, replaced by this huge lazy girl who SERIOUSLY let herself go, and I'm pretty sure she really is just lazy as I think she's self aware of it as during that party, I overheard her saying something to her friend very nonchalantly describing she is so fat now she constantly needs new clothes, as if she really doesn't care as much about the weight as having to buy new clothes.

Now, theory time: when she broke up with her ex for being 'fat' she was bitter like REALLY bitter about it, and she rebounded SUPER quickly onto my friend, and so it makes me wonder... Now I'm not one of those people who jump to conclusions and start saying that X celebrities boyfriend must be a feeder because X looks a tiny bit bigger, no, and I'm almost 100% confident he isn't a feeder, but her... I think she's intentionally gaining weight just to spite her ex. Kind a crazy theory I know, but I think she's trying to do that whole "look how happy my life is without out, I'm fat and still doing great" I mean she also recently got engaged to my friend and it was REAL quick. And I know as an outsider looking in it might seem mad and over the top but from talking to her myself I wouldn't put it past her....

But for me, honestly I'm just waiting for the next time I see her, how much bigger could she possibly be??? It's already been a fair few months and idk when I'll see her again but I'm confident she very well might be even bigger

Whew, ok I went on for WAAAAY longer than I thought I would lol, I thought they were just short stories, hope they weren't too long or boring and I hope some of you enjoyed them! ❤️

Edited by finalhazardark
fixing grammatical errors, removed some Australian-isms and made some text Bold

4 hours ago, finalhazardark said:

oh man, reading through this thread has been amazing, and I know I probably have a million stories but there are 3 that I think about often, girls that just really fascinate me as an observer, that is to say that I only see these girls occasionally and don't have any real contact with them.

You should post more often! Observations from mischievous fat-ogling gals like yourself are a special treat. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, Chuy's. And there was this young couple next to us - girl was around 275-300lbs. Massive - with a ultra-low cut top, her boobs were literally resting on the table. 10" of cleavage on display. All dolled up - bright red lipstick and dark mascara. Her boyfriend was chubby, too. And they're asking the waitress all of these questions regarding the size of the burritos and if it's enough to get them full. You can tell it was awkward for the skinny waitress because she has no frickin' clue what it takes to get this hefty pair "full".

Over the dinner, this girl ate a queso appetizer, creamy jalapeño salsa with 6 baskets, yes 6 baskets of fried chips, a large fajita dinner (probably had 7-8 tortillas) and 5 (!) large refills of Pepsi. When they brought out the burrito to her boyfriend, he turned to my wife and gleefully points at this massive thing and tells us "now that's what I'm talking about! That's my size burrito, man!!".  We start laughing and I'll never forget the girlfriend just staring wide eyed, grinning from ear to ear staring at his burrito.

So we all get stuffed and we're paying for our bill. And then the couple starts putting in another huge order of food. Another burrito, etc. I nudge my wife to check it out and she says "oh, they're probably bringing back dinner for a roommate." As we're walking out we hear the boyfriend tell her "It'll be like 10 more minutes on your snack". They actually were ordering a whole other dinner to eat later on – it was already 9 o'clock at this point!! Amazing.

Someone I went to high school with posted this.

She was slim-ish at school, then chubbed up in the year or two after.

In the past two years she's been all about the gym and become skinny, hoping this is a return journey!

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 20.51.03.png

On 10/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, BindsThatTie said:

Went to a Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, Chuy's. And there was this young couple next to us - girl was around 275-300lbs. Massive - with a ultra-low cut top, her boobs were literally resting on the table. 10" of cleavage on display. All dolled up - bright red lipstick and dark mascara. Her boyfriend was chubby, too. And they're asking the waitress all of these questions regarding the size of the burritos and if it's enough to get them full. You can tell it was awkward for the skinny waitress because she has no frickin' clue what it takes to get this hefty pair "full".

Over the dinner, this girl ate a queso appetizer, creamy jalapeño salsa with 6 baskets, yes 6 baskets of fried chips, a large fajita dinner (probably had 7-8 tortillas) and 5 (!) large refills of Pepsi. When they brought out the burrito to her boyfriend, he turned to my wife and gleefully points at this massive thing and tells us "now that's what I'm talking about! That's my size burrito, man!!".  We start laughing and I'll never forget the girlfriend just staring wide eyed, grinning from ear to ear staring at his burrito.

So we all get stuffed and we're paying for our bill. And then the couple starts putting in another huge order of food. Another burrito, etc. I nudge my wife to check it out and she says "oh, they're probably bringing back dinner for a roommate." As we're walking out we hear the boyfriend tell her "It'll be like 10 more minutes on your snack". They actually were ordering a whole other dinner to eat later on – it was already 9 o'clock at this point!! Amazing.

Chuys is legit! Used to fight all sorts of traffic and the bad parking situation at the original just to get some enchaladas. Not sure the food is as good as it use to be though.

A friend of mine from uni has been slowly gaining weight for a while now, her family is Italian but she was raised here in the UK so has dark curly hair, olive skin etc. Anyway last summer she kept mentioning how fat her mother thought she had gotten, so she took her to the doctors and turns out she has some hormone imbalance causing weight gain - however she does also eat crap half the time and get a fair few calories from constant drinking. She also got a job in McDonalds so she gets free food now which also doesn't help.

Anyway I hadn't seen her in a while and her hourglass figure has become really accentuated and has a bit of a 'mom-bod' now. Her face has become a little chubbier and you can see a hanging spare tyre belly now through her clothes and it piles up when she sits down pushing her already large bosom upwards, also noticed her thighs hang over the side of chairs now too, and her back seems a lot broader and her backside juts out a little more. She's not tall around 5'4ish, so could be around 230lbs - I'm really bad a guessing weight. Although of late I think shes really enjoying her weight gain, she's started wearing tighter clothes, and keeps dropping mentions of how fat shes getting - even mentioning it on her insta tags, twitter etc. And keeps posting snapchat stories of her eating food and that her friends are making her fatter, even one mentioned that she should become a camgirl lol. So I think she may be a closeted feedee I'm not sure, or at least enjoys being fatter. Shes a flirty type and we get on well together but I don't want to bring anything up without sounding weird. 

On 11/2/2018 at 8:39 PM, ninten13 said:

A friend of mine from uni has been slowly gaining weight for a while now, her family is Italian but she was raised here in the UK so has dark curly hair, olive skin etc. Anyway last summer she kept mentioning how fat her mother thought she had gotten, so she took her to the doctors and turns out she has some hormone imbalance causing weight gain - however she does also eat crap half the time and get a fair few calories from constant drinking. She also got a job in McDonalds so she gets free food now which also doesn't help.

Anyway I hadn't seen her in a while and her hourglass figure has become really accentuated and has a bit of a 'mom-bod' now. Her face has become a little chubbier and you can see a hanging spare tyre belly now through her clothes and it piles up when she sits down pushing her already large bosom upwards, also noticed her thighs hang over the side of chairs now too, and her back seems a lot broader and her backside juts out a little more. She's not tall around 5'4ish, so could be around 230lbs - I'm really bad a guessing weight. Although of late I think shes really enjoying her weight gain, she's started wearing tighter clothes, and keeps dropping mentions of how fat shes getting - even mentioning it on her insta tags, twitter etc. And keeps posting snapchat stories of her eating food and that her friends are making her fatter, even one mentioned that she should become a camgirl lol. So I think she may be a closeted feedee I'm not sure, or at least enjoys being fatter. Shes a flirty type and we get on well together but I don't want to bring anything up without sounding weird. 

I feel you on not wanting to sound weird, but there's nothing weird about just telling her that you find her attractive. Just saying.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Thanksgiving came and my wife had to encounter a variety of family members she hadn't seen in a year. So multiple times I had to hear her talking about "all this weight" she's gained this year, a good 40lbs and how she's "fat now".... all while her mouth is full stuffing her face and slamming beers. The next day all of the women went out for Black Friday shopping and I looked at our bank statement. My wife hit up Wendy's, then the mall ate Auntie Anne's, Sbarro's then went and ate a massive lunch with her family afterwards at a restaurant. She then came home with a wish for Buffalo Chicken pizza. I didn't want anything spicy, so she ended up eating almost the entire pizza to herself with cheesy garlic bread a beers. She was so exhausted she passed out on the couch with her belly hanging out. I love the Holidays!

• 4 weeks later...

Just had the good fortune to see the fat brunette tennis player mentioned earlier on this thread! Was sitting in a coffee shop and she wobbled past in extremely tight blue jeans which showed off that she has a Fupa and a white t-shirt that left little to the imagination. I think she's gained a bit more weight and I was struggling not to stare at her too obviously as she heaved herself into her seat to tuck into her mince pie AND a slice of cake with her coffee. 

My girlfriend manages to balance good health with a decent amount of curviness, especially in the belly. She doesn't particularly like being chubby, but has also generally stopped caring as long as she isn't overweight. At her heaviest, she was around 135-140 lbs at 5'2", which is pushing the boundaries of "healthy"... but unisex S t-shirts were already stretched tight around her chest and waist.

How big is that? A straight, unfitted S shirt is about 36-38 inches around.
There's a few full-body pictures of her in a dress, and I used that to get some measurements based off her height and belly size. With a waist 13" wide and 10" deep, the smallest her belly could be (a perfect oval) is 36 inches. More likely a 36-40 inch range. Doesn't seem like that much, but keep in mind: She's decently busty (boobs stick out almost as much as her belly) and pretty tiny.

The lightest she's been is around 105 lbs when we first met. Back then, she looked a little scrawny, but with thick thighs and a little bit of curviness all around. She managed to reach her fattest only 2 years later, which is impressive considering she also jogged at the gym 3-4 times a week for an hour in an attempt to keep her belly under control. I consider myself in pretty decent shape and while I can keep up with her at that pace, going just 20-25% faster gets me tired quickly and I can barely keep up the full hour of jogging.

Part of that weight gain could be blamed on her stretchy stomach. She's "cursed" with a combination of a slow metabolism and being able to comfortably eat quite a lot, and when she doesn't pay attention the weight just piles on. We went to get burritos one weekend. These were pretty huge - longer than Chipotle burritos with more meat and grease, probably a good 1500 calories. For some unfathomable reason, the burrito also came with a side of rice and chips. I was suggesting that we just take the leftovers back. She just shrugged, said "I'll probably just skip dinner instead," and finished off her food besides the chips. During the bus ride back, she ended up finishing the chips as well.

That was the last time she wore a certain t-shirt when we went out to eat. Before lunch, it just barely covered her belly, which was pushing her jeans down a bit as well. Afterward, she'd tug down her shirt every minute or so, which worked until she took a few breaths and the bulging of her belly made it ride up and reveal an inch or two of flab. 

Since then, she's lost some weight and usually tries to stay in the 120-125 range. She still says it isn't for my sake that she's staying a little softer than normal. I believe her, but she's also gotten much more comfortable with still having a double chin and love handles. The only loss here has primarily been the jiggly fat around her lower body and belly.

Even after her brush with being overweight, she's got a big appetite and doesn't always keep it under control. We went on vacation with friends for a weekend. She'd been working long hours at work for a few weeks before that and was somewhere in the ballpark of 130 lbs - enough to look heavier than normal, but not enough to start outgrowing any clothes. On Saturday we got a big lunch, then split a few other snacks/street food before dinner. She ended up with a bulging belly after lunch, then continued to eat the most out of all of us at every food stall we visited. At the end of all that, she pulled out a small packaged cake from her bag (think Twinkie-sized, but castella) and ate that as well as we walked back to our hotel. And then proceeded to have a light dinner.

She didn't stuff herself too badly for the rest of the trip, but by the end of Sunday her stomach looked permanently bloated compared to her usual, and every time she stretched or lifted her arms above her shoulders her shirt would reveal a good 4-5 inches of belly. I asked her about that day of gluttony, and she claimed that she was just used to eating too much from the previous few weeks. It took her about 8 months to get back to 125.

For someone who supposedly doesn't like her belly, she doesn't try to hide it much either. She hates overly baggy clothes and tends to just wear a t-shirt and jeans. Most of her "skinny girl" wardrobe from her college years is gone though, replaced with tops that will at least partially hide her rounded midsection if she's sucking in while empty.