Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

All the evidence suggests she has taken on the "last supper" mentality of gorging her way through as much food as she can and dieting and exercising seriously to shift all her excess weight in the new year! I've seen a few women pile weight on very quickly with that method of thinking. Sometimes the upcoming diet is just an excuse to over indulge! Those fitness circuits are hard. She probably doesn't know what she's letting herself in for.

• Moderators

Absolutely! Pack on 10lbs in pre-diet binge, decide to diet and (through cheating and whatnot) only lose 3. Celebrate that miniscule loss by going out and immediately putting 1 of them back. Then, as she "must be on the right track" only slower than she had hoped, the important thing is the principles, not to beat herself up over every crisp or chocolate bar she sneaks...

...loss stops entirely, she gets bored, and falls off the wagon. Another 6lbs later and suddenly within a few months of "getting ready to diet" she's a whole stone heavier. Marvellous. 

On 8/10/2017 at 8:06 AM, SKFHh said:

Gave my friend a lift home the other day when we were hungover.

She asked if we could stop for McDonald's on the way, so I said sure.

She ordered a chicken wrap, large fries, large coke and an extra cheeseburger. I ordered a McChicken and medium fries.

She ate her food then said she wished she got more, so I told her she could eat mine.

"Seriously? You're the best!" then she ate all that too.

She's put on a lot of weight since high school, and I think binges like this are the reason!

High school to now.

She's actually very bottom heavy, even when she was skinny she had a big ass and thighs.

So she's actually even bigger than she looks, close to 170 lbs and she's only 5ft 3. In BMI terms she's close to being obese.

She was always curvy, but this is the first time I've seen her with a proper gut.

Only know her weight because she was complaining about being fat and I did the "nah, you're not fat" and she said "I'm nearly 170 lbs, I REALLY need to diet".

Can't see it happening though, this morning she posted a picture of her breakfast and it must have been 2,000 calories easily.

32211_10150184831750375_2399200_n.jpg

47584366_173149330311693_4475614692988162468_n.jpg

My wife always has weird cravings at night, sends me off on specific food runs at the wee hours of the morning. On New Year's, after a massive sushi stuffing for dinner, at midnight, drunk, she asks me:

"Hun, will you cook me up some ground beef."

I'm like, "plain....ground...beef? 
Like a pound... of ground beef?" :o

"YEAH" 

She sat there staring at Netflix, belly hanging out and just shoveled almost a pound of hamburger from a bowl into her face with a bottle of champagne! Happy New Years!! :lol:

I used to work with this girl, we will call her Mary, who absolutly blew up over the course of a year and a half. She was from syria, stood about 5 ft 6 and had a kind of stocky build. I would guess around 160 lbs at the start. Anyway when we got a new supervisor, Nat, mary picked up Nat's habbit of drinking lots of Dr. Pepper and getting fast food for lunch. Nat was super thin with a crazy fast metabolism. She was like a black hole when it came to food and never gained a pound. We are still friends and even after three kids she is thin as a rail.

Mary on the otherhand didnt have a fast metabolism. All the soda, moster energy drinks, Big Macs, and candy bars stuck to her like glue. Mary loved taking about herself and was constantly complaining about outgrowing pants ans her parents harrassing her aboit her weight. She also blaimed her gain on PCOS when it was really all the food she was eating. On a typical day she would bring two breakfast sandwiches, eat two burgers for lunch and then make another fast food trip before goi g home so she didnt eat too much at dinner in front of her parents.

She gained over a hundred poundd and maxed at 286, if i remember correctly, before getting gastric bypass.in the months before surgery she was activly eatting more so that she could get her weight up high enough to be a canidate for the surgery. She was in a lesbian phase with a terrible personality but it was nuts watching someone stuff down garbage everyday then blame her expanding gut on a medical condition. 

She is back to her original size now and is married to a guy from Dubai. After her surgery the weight fell off fast but she was constantly throwing up from eatting too much in one sitting, her skin looked like death, and her hair thinned out like an old lady. WLS is no joke and a pretty crazy thing to do to your body.

not sure if that is a delectable observation... the eating and the gaining yes i agree but the problem is , the problem that i have in some cases, when the gain is a product of compulsive and out of control overeating that only causes a sadder and more desperate state in the lady when the gain comes is not a nice sight to behold because it is treated not with pleasure but as any addiction that overpowers their will and puts them in a vicious cycle when they feel worse and worse and that is not sexy or hot or erotic to witness

Well, the fitness circuit took place and not only did the gorgeous fat brunette turn up and take part but even more surprisingly she wasn't the fattest lass to do so!

She did look deliciously hefty in a pair of tight white shorts and a red t-shirt that really showed off just how much fat she is carrying about her waist and her boobs looked massive.She has surely added a few more lbs since I saw her on the tennis court for the first timne. But what was  a real shock was another girl who turned up. She had been a good squash player at the club (albeit still slightly overweight with it) and had gone away to University a couple of years ago. Hadn't seen her since until yesterday. She must be about 21 years old or so now and she must have spend nearly her entire time at Univeristy over indulging in food and booze. She looked massive. At about 5ft 2 I reckon she had gone up from 11 or 12 stone to at least 16. She was bursting out of a short white skirt that showed off her huge quivering thighs (and I am not exaggerating at all here).

The session started with a sprint fitness test. Court sprints in sets of 20. You have a minute to get 20 and a short break in between. If you fail you drop out and the aim is to complete 15 sets of 20 (It's bloody hard and I managed 8 which was more tha most). But everyone does the first 3 sets regardless of whether they manage to beat the clock or not! Neither girl managed 20 sprints in a minute but the brunette tennis player gave it a pretty good go even though she was soon badly out of breath and red as a beetroot! The young student lass on the other hand was absolutely gasping halfway through the opening set and pretty down to a walk by the second. I suspect she hadn't tried to run for quite some time and was simply carrying too much weight to cope with the exertion.

Then everyone does 3 fitness circuits (sprints, press ups, burpees, squat thrusts etc) - A minute of each exercise with a ten second rest. It's hard work for a fit person and the hefty ladies were always going to struggle. Again the brunette had a real go, she was clearly struggling from an early stage and when I managed to sneak the odd glance at her she was finding the burpees and press ups a bit too much. The other poor girl managed one circuit befrore having to give up. I have to admit to feeling a bit sorry for her as I think she was genuinely shocked by her own lack of fitness but she was a damn sexy sight wobbling around nonetheless.

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

not sure if that is a delectable observation... the eating and the gaining yes i agree but the problem is , the problem that i have in some cases, when the gain is a product of compulsive and out of control overeating that only causes a sadder and more desperate state in the lady when the gain comes is not a nice sight to behold because it is treated not with pleasure but as any addiction that overpowers their will and puts them in a vicious cycle when they feel worse and worse and that is not sexy or hot or erotic to witness

Yeah i cant say it was a turn on watching blimp up. Her skin got really bad from the greasy food and her personality is a 2 out of 10. I only bring it up because its the most ive seen someone gain in a short period. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

Well, the fitness circuit took place and not only did the gorgeous fat brunette turn up and take part but even more surprisingly she wasn't the fattest lass to do so!

Love this story. The interesting thing, of course is...

a) if they both come back next week....

b) if they're any smaller over the coming weeks! I sense that the answer might be "no" to both, especially for our newly flabbified 21 year old!

Of course, your mission is to keep on reporting in case they do! (And then stalk them on facebook/insta and bring us all plenty of photographic evidence....) - I'm only half joking, they sound fab - (and flab!) - ulous!

I do hope I continue to be able to observe the lardy ladies in action. My guess is that the younger of the duo will have left with every intention of starting a diet but won't have the willpower to lose much of her weight. She'd lose weight if she starting playing squash again but I actually don't think she is fit enough to play a proper game at the moment. I reckon the brunette will shift some weight given how determined she looked during her workout but how long she keeps it off may be another matter!

I wouldn't dream of potentially embarassing them/causing them to never speak to me again by posting any pics sadly!

So, a couple of very brief observations from a meal out with my wife tonight.

- First up can safely say that after 3 courses, 2 alcoholic drinks & a coffee the wife's new years diet seems to have faltered on day 2 (her diets only ever start on Mondays). After spending the last few weeks pigging out she's gained about 8lbs over Christmas & New Year & is really pushing the outer limits of a UK size 20, impressive on her 5'2" frame!

- 2nd was rather more a fortuitous glimpse: As I turned to attract the attention of a waiter I noticed a young lady on the table behind me reach under her top and unbutton her jeans which were clearly showing the strain of a recent gain before tucking back into her food, hoping no one had noticed. Love a moment like that!

I've lurked for some time, let me know if these are appreciated, I may have more to share!

Ok, so since a few of you seem to have enjoyed my last post, here goes with a memory from way back at High School which has both weight gain and pregnancy content.

My RE teacher was a large young woman, probably a UK size 22 at the start of the school year. She had steadily gained toward Christmas & her outfits were getting very tight. On the last Friday before Christmas break she actually unbuttoned her trousers during class despite her top not being long enough of baggy enough to hide the fact.

After the Christmas break she announced the the class that she was pregnant, and due shortly after the end of the summer term. Her belly got huge as she continued to gain weight during her pregnancy. She had this one outfit, a green top she always paired with under bump black trousers that never failed to reveal her stretchmark covered belly, riding up whenever she moved. Despite the pregnancy her belly retained its jiggle and there was a pocket of flab that hung from the underbelly whenever it was revealed. 

Just a little story from way back - but it still sticks in my head, she was so hot & got so big I felt I had to share!

Our vacation was a blessing as the resort was littered with fat women. Just bfore going my wife had complained nobody dates fat women, and I argued men often do. So it was fun being there pointing the thin/fat couples out to her.

The fat women were really something.  Partying in the pool. Mom and daughter walks with the daughter (lovely fat face) being even fatter than the mother.

But the best observation was this woman, somewhere 50-60 (who knows, hard to tell with fat), who would come to the dessert station a the buffet carrying a cooling bag. She would then fill 4 large plastic containers (those 2 cups ziploc/glad things) with ice cream. Next evening...again. And again.

Many people looked at her as if she was a freak. Of couse nobody said something. Me, I looked at her with a smile. Once, we made eye contact. I widened my smile into a knowing one and nodded once. She smiled back. 

This event happened the other day but I was hanging out with my friend who has recently put back on a bit of weight. She’s roughly 5’ 2 and I would guess right at about 180 now. So my friend has really thickened up, her boobs are fairly round and heavy looking now, she’s now sporting a pudgy double chin, but by far the best part is how her belly has grown softer and flabbier. 

So we’re hanging out, we’re both a little tipsy, but we were eating Mongolian and and she was just unabashedly stuffing herself silly. I’m talking random moans from being getting full and really sexy, deep burps. Mouthful after mouthful keeps going down and she is shamelessly inhaling this meal and carrying out a conversation with in between massive gulps. She keeps packing it in and I can tell that her already tight jeans were becoming increasingly tighter.

Right at that height if this wonderful display of gluttony she stands up and coming out of a burp says, “I need to uurrp get by, I have to change into different jeans”. So I start teasing her a bit and she eventually said that she was too full to keep standing. She falls back on the couch and just decided to take her pants off so she could continue eating. Not only did she polish off her order but asked if I was going to finish mine! 

I’ve definitely seen this friend have gluttonous bouts like this before but this one was by far the best. I definitely understood how she regained so much weight.

Well, wifeys diet seems to be well and truly dropped for now. Got through 2 meals on Wednesday night, one when she finished work followed by a fast food feast when I got in 3 hours later left her stuffed to the max.

Then last night she got through a high calorie pub meal before heading home and devouring donuts and whole packets of sweet treats while watching Netflix 😀. Despite wearing her pre-Christmas fat pants she had no choice but to unbutton and relieve the pressure on her poor belly, revealing the red marks from where they had been cutting in, before carrying on munching.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tiny but delicious sighting from today: Sat in traffic and happened to glance left into the pub car park next to me, only to see a young mum squeezed into painted on jeans causing a big enough muffin top to hold up her jumper and reveal a few delicious inches of pale wobbly love handle. Either a recent gain or totally in denial!

An update on the lardy ladies at the sports club - have only seen the brunette once in the last couple of weeks at the fitness training (I missed one session and another was cancelled). She was giving it her all again and putting plenty into it but she doesn't appear to have lost much of her weight, if any at all.

The blonde student girl didn't attend that session and I thought that she would be back at University and that would be the last time I saw her for a few months. BUT surprisingly this wasn't the case. I was at the club to play a squash match on Saturday evening when I noticed the big lass umpiring a game on an adjacent court which appeared to be (and was) a competitive team match in the ladies league. For some reason it didn't cross my mind that the matches are nearly always umpired by players who are involved in the same match at the time and I went off to play my game without giving her presence much thought.

Anyway after my game I went on to the balcony with a drink to check out the other games going on (lots of people do this) and watched the end of a match involving the ladies captain who I know quite well. She won and tied their match at 1-1. I thought I would watch a bit of the decider. Imagine my shock as the home team player waddled on to the court. I don't think I need to tell you it was.

She must have been wearing clothing that had fit her in the past but her tight team kit showed off every roll and bulge and she had her left knee heavily strapped. Her lack of fitness was obvious from the outset (she was even out of breath during the knock up) and she lost the first set narrowly about 15-12. She did everything she could to compensate for her size taking as long as she could between points and breaking the rules about the number of minutes off court between sets to try and get her breath back and leading her opponent to complain. But it was to no avail, she was hammered in both the second and third sets, losing 3-0. She was far too out of condition to compete. I have a feeling the experience will shock her into trying to get in shape or she will give up. Only time will tell.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She was far too out of condition to compete. I have a feeling the experience will shock her into trying to get in shape or she will give up. Only time will tell.

I long for the latter - yet hope it is the former just so that we can keep on getting updates!

Just a brief addition to the above. I saw her captain/team mate on the street earlier today and stopped for a brief chat. She brought up the subject of last week's team match. She said she was shocked at the size of the girl and was surprised she had agreed to play a competitive match at her size. She also told me that she has been to see a physio about her knee injury and told in no uncertain terms her weight is part of the problem.

Her mum has been helping her out with the diet she's been prescribed by cooking healthy calorie controlled meals but when she came home on Friday evening she caught her polishing off not only fish and chips but a battered sausage as well. I am not sure she is going be losing that weight any time soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a short one. Was out for a meal with a large group of friends last night. One of the ladies is a pretty blonde in her early 30s who got married about 7 or 8 months ago and has really put on a fair bit of weight. I would say she has gone from a size 12 to a 16 and is now visibly overweight. When she had left the table to go to the toilet I heard one of her friends whisper to another a bit too loudly (everyone had had a few drinks "She never used to order three courses before she married him, she's getting massive" and they both had a bit of her giggle at their plump friend.