Katie Hopkins

Sylar82

One of Britain's biggest idiots is gaining weight for a TV show to then lose it again. A lot of you are probably aware of this lady for her ridiculous offensive ways in the media. Alas this is probably worth checking out piled on 3stone and supposedly hasn't stopped yet. Hopefully she will struggle with losing it!  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/katiehopkins/5846086/Katie-Hopkins-gorges-on-junk-food-for-three-months-and-adds-2st-for-obesity-documentary.html

Guest The Costco Guy

One of Britain's biggest idiots is gaining weight for a TV show to then lose it again. A lot of you are probably aware of this lady for her ridiculous offensive ways in the media. Alas this is probably worth checking out piled on 3stone and supposedly hasn't stopped yet. Hopefully she will struggle with losing it!  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/katiehopkins/5846086/Katie-Hopkins-gorges-on-junk-food-for-three-months-and-adds-2st-for-obesity-documentary.html

I hate the Sun, all they do is preach about weight loss, and their fancy diets.

may I remind you of Lucy collet, Hayley McQueen, Holly Willoughby to name a few

Well, that's why they made it into the 'Celebrity section'.

Guest shegotfat

I hate the Sun, all they do is preach about weight loss, and their fancy diets.

Yes, because that's all there is to hate about the Sun...

The whole premise of her new 'documentary' is flawed and therefore a hilarious waste of time that will achieve nothing more than damage to her health.

In order to become fatter, Katie Hopkins has had to modify her lifestyle significantly. She does not appear naturally to have a propensity for being overweight. People who struggle with weight loss face entirely different challenges, some of which are very well understood. The medical community is getting a much better understanding of just how complex and difficult permanent weight loss is for many people.

All she will prove in the end is that it's not so hard for her to lose the weight that she has had to make a significant lifestyle change in order to gain. I look forward to enjoying all of the ridicule and scorn that she will inevitably receive from the medical community.

Guest CursedZebra

My bad. Although whoever moved my post to here instead of just deleting it has made me look even more stupid  :'(

Guest sdd619

Read the article & really. She was ugly before the weight gain. I am a guy who has the mentality of. "You get what's coming to you". I don't want to seem like a bad person in saying this, but I hope she breaks both legs, or something & gains more weight from not being able to do anything or just struggle in general to lose weight. Even what she said in that article is very disrespectful in my view.