Lady Gaga

kirsch

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

The body looks really good in some of them outfits but the face is a huge turn off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

She better put on some more weight! She needs to get as far away from when she was skinny as a stick in '11 or '12...but for all her changes in weight in recent memory, she has ASS

I'm sorry to say but she just look kind of ugly to me, from top to bottom. :s

Of all the girls that post and are posted here, Gaga is where you're gonna start the "ugly" threshold?

This thread is turning into "She has dark eyebrows, 2/10. Would not bang."

This vid shows how much weight she's gained--mostly in her thighs and a bit around the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqimdJvtAes

Her legs and but jiggle when she jumps around nice!

I love her confidence.  She knows she's gained, and knows that everyone else is noticing.  She shows off as much leg as she can in an outfit that's about 10lbs too small.  She doesn't care!  Sexy as fuck!

Guest AirJordanFan93

This vid shows how much weight she's gained--mostly in her thighs and a bit around the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqimdJvtAes

Her legs and but jiggle when she jumps around nice!

I love her confidence.  She knows she's gained, and knows that everyone else is noticing.  She shows off as much leg as she can in an outfit that's about 10lbs too small.  She doesn't care!  Sexy as fuck!

I think shes one of the few celebrities that can get away with gaining just because of her weird style. Whenever Britney Spears ever gained even a little the media was all over her. While with Gaga they just seem to let it slide and chalk it up to her weird style.