Lady Gaga

kirsch

Guest AirJordanFan93

I really don't think shes pregnant. Half the time you see her you can't tell she has gained weight or at least it isn't that noticeable for the most part. Then you look at them red dress picures and its been one of the first times I have really noticed the little gut she has going on.

Lady Gaga is my favorite "fatceleb" (she doent´look really fat for me). I love her thick, soft and juicy body. She has a very feminine body!. I don´t like all her music but I find her attractive. As she began to gain I find her more irresistable. Now at her heavyest I think she looks her best!  Her thick thighs, ass, hips, belly and  (saggy) boobs are amazing.

I'm starting to notice a rush of online comments elsewhere on the interwebs talkin' shit about her body and it's newfound fatness. I fear that she will soon take notice, become emotionally hurt and then steadily lose weight. Stuff like this almost always happens, one way or another.

Yes,  paradoxical and sad. The media and her record label... I prefer her thicker. I hope she continues getting fatter.

She's incredibly sexy with her curves and jiggle. Love the rip in her tights in the second gif. As fellow Curvagers might guess, I dislike how critical some people can be towards female celebs who get curvier. Not only is such criticism an expenditure of energy that could be used doing something else, it lacks an understanding of the multitude of shapes in which humanity comes. Gaga seems, at least externally, to take criticism in stride, almost feed off it, to use an apt term, so perhaps she'll disregard dumbass barbs. Also, she has Lupus, which is mild at the moment. Key for me when I see her looking of hot right now is that she feels good. As you who know people with Lupus are aware, it can be a truly painful and degenerative disease.

BTW, saw her a few years ago with an old gf of mine. I would never have seen her, given my preference for punk, prog and metal. She's truly talented and very pretty IRL.