Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

Guest Byzbyz

Don't forget to vote for her to be in next year's SI magazine over and over:

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2017/02/14/si-swimsuit-2017-model-search-contestants-vote-now

Hopefully this trend of chubby swimsuit models continues year after year.  Two years ago, Ashley Graham was in an ad there, last year she was featured in it, and this year there's lots of plus size girls.

On 3/6/2017 at 4:41 PM, das Hirschlein said:

Times are changing, it seems.

Perhaps but these woman still want to down play their true size and still want to claim they are at least a 14/16 which is supposed to be the national average.  In the SI pics and the Access Hollywood interview she looks bigger than that, closer to an 18/20.  But then again sizes vary too much between manufacturers, material and styles for women.  Bottom line she really is quite a large woman.  To be that size and 5'11" she must be well over 200 pounds........

• 2 weeks later...

Found some more recent videos of her looking as as huge as in that Hollywood Today video posted previously. Attached some corresponding screencaps from each link:

(This video is hilarious as she looks like a giant compared to the tiny hosts)

(Very tall compared to the male interviewer)

(Looking big in that white dress!)

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h3.JPG

Her most recent measurements from Wilhelmia are  46" bust, 40" waist, 54" hips. The last time I checked on there she had 52" hips, so she must be growing. Their models' listed measurements tend to fluctuate, so I wonder if they check them often or they just fudge the numbers. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if she had 54" hips; shes been looking huge as of late. She definitely seems to be back to her heaviest weight, prior to her slight weight loss in 2015.

On 3/31/2017 at 8:12 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

The videos make her look much heavier than any of her photos.....not that I am complaining.....she is one sexy heavy woman......just my type.

Well, she probably looks normal in pictures alone because there's no reference point--nothing to compare to. I would guess she really is as big as she in those videos. Granted, many of those people are slightly smaller than the average person, but still.