Girlfriend gaining on purpose

xyxyz90

Last year my girlfriend told me that a women she works with was complaining that she does all the work while my girlfriend keeps getting fatter and fatter (she was told this by another friend at work). She went from about 135 to 165 at the time.  I told her she should gain thirty pounds just to piss her off.  At first she was like, "yeah right". Then she came to me later and told me she was thinking about doing it.  I told her to go for it. At first she wasn't sure she really wanted to do it but then she got into it. Through out the past year we have had fun with it. She is now about 220 and has had a lot of comments from her mother about how fat she is now.  Her mom's comments seem to just add fuel to the fire.  She now tells me that she wants to be 300 lbs.  I actually think she might do it.  I've never seen a girl eat the way she does. Sometimes when we are in my room she makes me put the fan on her when she is eating because she says stuffing herself so much makes her sweat.  I think she looks good but she may be overdoing it.

Guest omphpumph

Errr, weird story.  Hope it's true.  If anger drove my girl to eat and get fat, my goodness, she'd scarcely be able to walk by now.

I would love to post pics but she would kill me.  she kind of looks like that chubby4myhubby girl, if you remember her. I think she is really hot the way she looks now.  I'm hoping she will just get hotter as she gains. I'll check in again if she reaches 300

Guest omphpumph

by the way... Her mom is really heavy too. I think that's why it doesn't bother her too much when her mom says something

That always helps.