confused about vavavoombbws.com

sharkman873

If you sign up for a membership to this site, you get access to a collection of a bunch if girls.  However, it seems there's also several models that have their own individual sites hosted by vavavoombbws that you have to sign up for separately... I know porcelainbbw has her own site, and I think NJ Doll does too though I can't find it... but I can't seem to find a list anywhere of girls that have their own sites.  vavavoombbws.com itself doesn't link to them.

anyone have any idea?  thanks

Well, I think it started with those models just being on that site. Then, models like Sweet Adeline split off to start their own websites. Their sets are still up on vavavoombbws, but they no longer do sets with vavavoom. I know Reenaye Starr had her own site before vavavoom. Also, I believe NJ Doll closed down her site.

• Curvage Model

I know the folks who run Vavavoombbws, and from what it sounded like was not many girls were putting in the effort with their own sites. Not sure if they're still doing individual sites anymore because of that.

What is it in particular you liked about vavavoombbws? I'm sure there's something out there similar? Or just going to a girl's membership site directly (even with no affiliation with a company like vavavoom)?