I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

Hi everyone, so I got this friend of mine I haven't seen her for like a month and half and it looks like she's gained a lot of weight in the belly and loves to eat food now apparently. So i went out with her to eat at I-Hop the other day and she got country friend steak, crepes, and ate my friend's ate my friend's bacon and cheddar waffle. During the time she was eating she stated "I didn't get that much last month and I'm getting my appetite back this month" also I was joking about her if she was still hungry after eating all that food and she was. She decided to grab some milk tea. After that on the drive home, we saw fireworks and she joked about them being a cheeseburger and fries made out of fireworks  ;D. I know she was joking but damn haha. Finally, talking with her today she wants to get sushi and I just joked about us getting stuffed from sushi and she replied with "Haha just the way I liked it stuffed and fat" So to me it sounds like she wants to get fat now? She really loves eating food. Its kinda hot haha  ;D PS (excuse my horrible grammar) lol

Her behaviour does seem potentially indicative of FAism. There probably are a lot of people that have no idea about the extensive online presence of this fetish.

It wouldn't be one of the friends you posted before by any chance?

Interesting she really loves food now she was talking to me about it all day yesterday haha. Nope never posted her on here before. Her belly really sticks out now compared to the last time I've seen her.

She could be your girlfriend. Well, if I had a friend who tended to be a big eater and be comfortable with that enough to make jokes about it, I would at least tried to get further and deeper in this relationship.

I got friend zoned awhile back she used the line "See you as a big brother' -_- Yeah she just jokes about this more compared to before about getting fat.

It may be risqué, but she's potentially the kind of girl who would enjoy discovering Curvage... There definitely is something with her, at least FA-wise, or she's a total foodee!

I'm gonna wait to see how big she gets from all this food she's been eating and maybe introduce her to curvage. I agree she seems to be a total foodee!!

This pic is from Aug 31 it doesn't do her belly justice you can kinda see it and it has gotten bigger since then

I like this story alot, even more now that I see her picture. But, I ask as this is important: is she pregnant?

And, 2:Does she know you have this "thing" for fat chicks? Because if you never told her, maybe that's why you're friend-zoned.. even if she says big brother.

Anyway, if I were in your shoes, I'd love to invite her to Curvage/Fantasyfeeder/all the others, but the more mature me refrains from that move.

Maybe her love of food and the idea of stuffing (or to a certain degree, fatness) is completely removed from sex, sexuality, sexual attractiveness or even provoking the male gaze. It's weird, from our viewpoint cuz when we see rolls/muffintops/cankles we go straight to jerk-off mentality, whereas she may just think "tee-hee, it makes me look like a penguin. Quack quack".

So, she'd be great if your relationship with her was on that next level, or if she fell for an FA. A non-FA guy might wanna change her, so filter out those guys for her.

I guess you'll just have to settle for being her closet encourager/feeder.

And/or you could just hook her up with one of us.. just sayin'.

Haha she's not pregnant and she doesn't know. Honestly, I'm not really into her just find it interesting that she's talking about getting fat and etc compared to before. Yeah her love for food is new to me. I'll probably be her closest encourager/feeder haha that would be very interesting if she hooked up with someone on here. Well she went to go out work today and is going to eat after the work out

I like this story alot, even more now that I see her picture. But, I ask as this is important: is she pregnant?

And, 2:Does she know you have this "thing" for fat chicks? Because if you never told her, maybe that's why you're friend-zoned.. even if she says big brother.

Anyway, if I were in your shoes, I'd love to invite her to Curvage/Fantasyfeeder/all the others, but the more mature me refrains from that move.

Maybe her love of food and the idea of stuffing (or to a certain degree, fatness) is completely removed from sex, sexuality, sexual attractiveness or even provoking the male gaze. It's weird, from our viewpoint cuz when we see rolls/muffintops/cankles we go straight to jerk-off mentality, whereas she may just think "tee-hee, it makes me look like a penguin. Quack quack".

So, she'd be great if your relationship with her was on that next level, or if she fell for an FA. A non-FA guy might wanna change her, so filter out those guys for her.

I guess you'll just have to settle for being her closet encourager/feeder.

And/or you could just hook her up with one of us.. just sayin'.