I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

• 5 months later...
Guest fishmish

She actually looks a little bigger in the photo from two months ago versus the photo from two weeks ago, BUT compared to the photos you posted on here last years she's definitely bigger!

Her cheeks are chubbier, she has a double chin, her arms are getting puffy and soft, her breasts are fuller, her belly is rounder, and her thighs are thicker, softer, and lumpier, with what looks like a bit of cellulite!

Your friend, who has been consistently gaining weight over time, but still fluctuating in the pudgy, thick, and plump range has finally pushed up into chubby girl territory!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FluffyButtLover919 said:

I think it’s time to spill the beans and let her know what you really think. I feel like she’s looking for an excuse and might be trying to hint to you. 

The weight gain is amazingg and I always joke about her getting fatter. She usually says “yes” she even told me yesterday I’m her “feeder fat coach” but I’m not into her 

5 hours ago, FluffyButtLover919 said:

Haha dude she totally wants you to make her fat. No chemistry? I get it if there’s no click like that. People say you would make a cute couple but it’s more like a sister than a girl friend. 

Lol right but after she agrees about getting fatter she wants to get skinnier 🤷‍♂️ I wouldn’t see her as a sister the last time I hung out with her was December of last year 😅😅 before the hang out on Sunday 

• 4 months later...
Guest nankdatank
12 minutes ago, lk4life said:

Current pics now and she wnat to gain 150 lbs

So she come out and said this directly to you?  

This means she pretty much want to double her weight right? How tall is she?