I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So actually hung out with her today she's been doing this vegan/vegetarian diet or whatever lately but she wanted a fat day today. We went to an all you can eat sushi place but she didn't really eat that much then she wanted some tea and kept saying that her body is rejecting all salty and sugary foods. Finally, we went to the mall and she said "the shorts I'm wearing a kinda tight. I'm wearing a size 8 maybe I should go to a size 10 but then they would be to big" I told her go with a size 10 and she laughed.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 7:05 PM, lk4life said:

Shorts again i forgot how big her arms are they jiggle like crazy and so does her thighs 

Same shorts as in the photos from April, no?  Both her thighs and arms both look plumper and softer than they did a month back.  You can tell just from these photos that she'd be quite jiggly!  :)

4 hours ago, sower said:

Same shorts as in the photos from April, no?  Both her thighs and arms both look plumper and softer than they did a month back.  You can tell just from these photos that she'd be quite jiggly!  :)

Yeah its the same shorts she said she really like these shorts. Yeah definitely agree about her thighs and arms being plumper and softer. But yeah she's trying to be vegan but on other days she'll go back to eating junk food :D

19 hours ago, lk4life said:

Yeah its the same shorts she said she really like these shorts. Yeah definitely agree about her thighs and arms being plumper and softer. But yeah she's trying to be vegan but on other days she'll go back to eating junk food :D

There's a lot of great vegan junk out there too!  From my experience, vegan doesn't help much with weight loss.  Literally the only way to switch from a non-vegan diet to a vegan diet is by increasing your carbohydrate intake.  I ate vegan for an extended period in my past, and put on a bit of weight.  I've never been heavier than when I was vegan.  I went back to vegetarian than finally back to omnivore and I lost a good deal of weight, without ever consciously trying.

If she succeeds in her vegan diet, you may just see her continue to get plumper and softer! :)

4 hours ago, sower said:

There's a lot of great vegan junk out there too!  From my experience, vegan doesn't help much with weight loss.  Literally the only way to switch from a non-vegan diet to a vegan diet is by increasing your carbohydrate intake.  I ate vegan for an extended period in my past, and put on a bit of weight.  I've never been heavier than when I was vegan.  I went back to vegetarian than finally back to omnivore and I lost a good deal of weight, without ever consciously trying.

If she succeeds in her vegan diet, you may just see her continue to get plumper and softer! :)

Oh wow that's interesting and good to know. Her birthday is coming up and she wants to grab burgers and drinks so hopefully she'll eat a lot

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...