I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

So this kind of thing really happens sometimes? :D

haha apparently so! =D I was just testing the water lol I just said "still won't believe u would let urself go" and she replied with "hahaha it should be easy." She even said "when is the deadline for this fun event?"

So earlier in the day she decided to get something to drink after eating that burger from the previous post! =D and an hour ago she decided to eat leftovers from Five guys I asked her if she was full and she responded with "yeah bloated haha!"

post-249-14513516719667_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513516722322_thumb.jpg

What a wild story!  Had she already gained some weight before beginning this challenge?  I ask because she already looks a little plump - thick arms and thighs with a soft tummy.

So the challenge ends on Black Friday?  Hopefully you'll be able to extend it to New Years.  ;)

Make sure you let her know how good any weight she gains looks on her.  Even if you've been "friend-zoned," whatever that really means, a girl likes to know when a guy thinks she's sexy.

This is sooooo awesome!  ;D  I wonder, do you think she will be open to weighing and/or measuring herself twice a week so she can see she's making progress?  Or would that scare her off?  In any case, please keep posting what she's eating and how she's feeling about gaining!

What a wild story!  Had she already gained some weight before beginning this challenge?  I ask because she already looks a little plump - thick arms and thighs with a soft tummy.

So the challenge ends on Black Friday?  Hopefully you'll be able to extend it to New Years.  ;)

Make sure you let her know how good any weight she gains looks on her.  Even if you've been "friend-zoned," whatever that really means, a girl likes to know when a guy thinks she's sexy.

She's always had thick arms and thighs  ;D. Yup the challenge ends on Black Friday! I could post a picture of her back in August to show her gain from the recent pic I posted if you want? Yeah her belly is starting to show a lot more now. Haha Of course I'll let her know she looks good at any weight. I'm just hoping she continues to gain after the challenge is over

This is sooooo awesome!  ;D  I wonder, do you think she will be open to weighing and/or measuring herself twice a week so she can see she's making progress?  Or would that scare her off?  In any case, please keep posting what she's eating and how she's feeling about gaining!

It is so glad she's excited about this challenge! haha. Yeah I think the weighing or measuring would scare her off knowing her sadly. I'll keep you guys updated!! I'm curious how big she's going to eat by black friday haha

Yeah I think the weighing or measuring would scare her off knowing her sadly.

What about just getting her starting weight now, so she can compare with her ending weight on Black Friday?  Does she have some weight goal in  mind?

And after her next binge, maybe you could say "where did you put it all?" and she might send you a pic of her belly  ;)

What about just getting her starting weight now, so she can compare with her ending weight on Black Friday?  Does she have some weight goal in  mind?

And after her next binge, maybe you could say "where did you put it all?" and she might send you a pic of her belly  ;)

Didn't get a chance to ask that about the weight goal in mind for this challenge. Haha I don't think she would be willing to do that =( Dang she was so hungry that she forgot to take a pic of the food and send it to me lol

Could you give a bit of background, like is she in college?  Her age?  If she has a job, is it sedentary?  Does she have ready access to a lot of food?

Could you give a bit of background, like is she in college?  Her age?  If she has a job, is it sedentary?  Does she have ready access to a lot of food?

Well she only wants to gain weight until she reaches 118 pounds =/ she changed the rules a bit kinda disappointed now lol

Sounds like a plan, hopefully she'll enjoy it a little! Doubtful that she'd keep going once her clothes start getting too tight, but there's always hope, especially given the enthusiastic start.

I'm hoping she'll enjoy the weight gain as well even if its only from 115 to 120lbs haha

So she sent me a pic of her in a dress for a photo shoot she's doing on Saturday

Any pics from the photoshoot?  Or any update on if she's still onboard with gaining until Thanksgiving?

Any pics from the photoshoot?  Or any update on if she's still onboard with gaining until Thanksgiving?

Sadly no pics well there's a pic of her after the photoshoot with friends and she's stopped sending me pics of the food she's been eating but still talks about gaining  ???

Okay so here's what she ate yesterday with pics =D So around 7:48pm she decided on going to I-Hop and eat a lot of food! Eventually around midnight at 12:23 she decides to eat left overs from 2 days ago as seen in the 2nd pic while I'm talking to her I let her know "your gonna be fat and happy when this challenge is over" and she replies with "haha thank you" "I like that =)" and than 12:40 hits and she send me a pic of a caramel pancake from Ihop she saved. I ask her "have your pants been getting tighter since this challenge" and she responds with "lol yeah they have" Love how she's just enjoying food! More updates to come  ;D

post-249-14513525065998_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513525066654_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513525067077_thumb.jpg