I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

So she wanted to go boot shopping today and I snapped a few pics of her sitting and waiting for the boots. Her belly really sticked out when she was sitting down it sucks she was wearing black but you can still see her belly. Her ass got big as well personally. I say this challenge is going well for her =)

post-249-14513526633692_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513526639453_thumb.jpg

haha I really only see her as a friend. She's getting a belly though

Boot shopping together?  Sounds like y'all are doing some "proxy dating," if you know what I mean.  You're the substitute boyfriend and she the substitute girlfriend.  No offense or shame intended.  We've all been there, myself more than a few times.

Still, sitting there looking so cute and plump, her belly spilling over her waistband, and knowing that she's been stuffing herself recently, I myself would find it rather difficult to stay disinterested.  Come to think of it, of all the proxy dating I've done as the substitute boyfriend of girls in which I had no interest, it was always with skinny girls who stayed skinny.

But if your personalities just don't click, what can you do?

Do you tease her about her belly?  You totally should.

Stop posting this shit dude. If you really see this girl as a friend don't post pictures of her online for dudes to gawk at. Skeevy.

You're on a forum the primary purpose of which is for people to masturbate to women they find on social media sites. I don't think there is much room for anyone to take the moral high ground here.

Boot shopping together?  Sounds like y'all are doing some "proxy dating," if you know what I mean.  You're the substitute boyfriend and she the substitute girlfriend.  No offense or shame intended.  We've all been there, myself more than a few times.

Still, sitting there looking so cute and plump, her belly spilling over her waistband, and knowing that she's been stuffing herself recently, I myself would find it rather difficult to stay disinterested.  Come to think of it, of all the proxy dating I've done as the substitute boyfriend of girls in which I had no interest, it was always with skinny girls who stayed skinny.

But if your personalities just don't click, what can you do?

Do you tease her about her belly?  You totally should.

Haha I haven't teased her about her belly she would probably get mad at me, but I called her fat buddy yesterday and she laughed. I'm probably going to hang out with her on the weekend hoping she wears a white shirt :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, her face seems a little fuller and there's definitely a little double chin.  And she's either getting a potbelly or totally stuffed in these photos.

Is the challenge still going?  *Fingers crossed that she'll agree to extend it.*  She looks great, and I know she'd make a super cute chubby girl.

Yeah, her face seems a little fuller and there's definitely a little double chin.  And she's either getting a potbelly or totally stuffed in these photos.

Is the challenge still going?  *Fingers crossed that she'll agree to extend it.*  She looks great, and I know she'd make a super cute chubby girl.

In regards to her getting a potbelly I think she is though she said she had a thanksgiving lunch before hanging out. Yeah the challenge is still going ends tomorrow :( she won't extend it I asked haha but I know she won't lose the weight for awhile