Dreamer aka. Curvy Dreamer - 2000 to 2003 on Southern Charms needed!

andygermany

Question

Hello,

as the old thread is gone I start again. I still am looking for pictures from Dreamer when she was a model on Southern Charms. I know that FAs have already noticed her back then, especially in 2003, before we started with her own site "Curvy Dreamer". So far two people have sent mails to me and there were already some pics I didn´t have in their ZIP-files. So, whoever has something with a Southern Charms stamp on the pics from here, please send them to [email protected]. This email account can receive unlimited attachment-space.

I thank you!!!

Bye

Andy

post-7492-14513212603262_thumb.jpg

19 answers to this question

Hi Andy is a good video of Mic, but they already had, the look are two videos one where she plays with her dog in the garden, and another washing your car, if you havent any, can be where she is also working in the kitchen (in underwear) ..

I have uploaded the first batch of pics in the MIC thread in the Photos section. I need to check if there is more available. We talk about the good old days of VHS-cassettes *lol*. Pretty good quality for that old stuff I think! Thanks in advance for your mail(s)!!!

I got some additional pics today, but still nobody who once was a member has replied. I have tried here and on Dimensions. It´s frustrating, even I am happy about all the pics I got from her SC-free-section. But I still hope that this topic will be seen and anybody has some more or knows somebody who has a brother who has an uncle who has a good friend who..... *lol*

I won´t give up and I will be a pain in the ass *lol*