Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's funny how she tried to explain her weight gaine with some medicale excuse. When you look at what seams her main  hobby (cooking, baking etc.) it's pretty obvious what's the real reason, and also what she direction she's gonna take in the future.

5 hours ago, dullek said:

It's funny how she tried to explain her weight gaine with some medicale excuse. When you look at what seams her main  hobby (cooking, baking etc.) it's pretty obvious what's the real reason, and also what she direction she's gonna take in the future.

In my opinion, I do think her hormone imbalance does  have an influence on her weight, but as you say Dullek, its apparent that some of her weight also comes from her being somewhat of a foodie, here´s a little clip from the Food Network.

Also, its come to my attention that she´s filming a movie called "Honored" and when the cast are not shooting, it looks like they are constantly snacking on cookies or pizza, anyway I´ll post that later when I think ive found the vids that are available on Instagram.

Eating cookie dough for breakfast has absolutely nothing to do with why I've gained weight.

Okay, but for realz....everybody has different levels of hormones and metabolisms.  If she really had that outstanding of an imbalance or surplus of x,y, or z she'd probably weigh close to 300 by now, going by what she appears to be eating.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's an uncut version of the cookie dough clip above, gotta love when she pops it whole in her mouth in the end.; pure indulgence:

SP2.png

SP3.png

SP4.png

SP1.png

So these vids and pics are all from the set of the movie Sasha is filming these days called "Honored".

Now I can see that some of the sweets and cookes are properly a part of the set and story, but I wouldn't put it past Sasha to also munch a little on them, cuz notice the theme here.

And as for the pictures, in the 1st the director of the movie is talking to Sasha and notice  whats on the table, same goes for the 2nd pic.

I´d like to get the story behind the 3rd pic,

21107889_1920623024844375_8204217799782957056_n.jpg

21042580_1631958790150162_3853918513123033088_n.jpg

20969332_168273910407946_5227417331755384832_n.jpg

I guess I missed to post this pic in one of the post before, anyways notice and maybe zoom in on Sasha´s lower back, its pretty clear that she has some back or fat rolls there, what are they called?

Anyway, I read this is the last week of filming, so I´ll end this post with a gif from today, shaking it.

So I apologize if ya´´ll think I might be spamming this thread, but ya know, daily content these days it seems.

So some youtube blogger whos friends with one of the main actresses in the movie, came on set, among other things had a chat with Sasha in the makeup room.

Now I gotta say, theres not much to see, tho still some, no belly tho cuz Sasha is wearing a flovery not close fitting dress, but we get to se her soft upper arms and back, in this case it might even feel magnified because sitting next to Sasha is her co star Meghan who looks like a twig IMO.

21107547_247623662425644_2199785981614227456_n.jpg

21107906_150783252172502_2398036509446897664_n.jpg

So here´s a pic and video that furthermore gives a little glimse of Sasha´s levels of thickness, and I also have some thoughts on her Characters description in the synopsis of the movie.

So Sasha´s character Isabella is described as and I quote "Isabella is the feminist femme fatale who's the editor of a zine."

A femme fetale, I would have guessed she would have been wearing some more seductive kinda clothes, of what ive seen most of it seems kinda baggy, hopefiully she´s gonna be portrayed jaw droppingly hot when the movie comes out next year...

Anways here's the vid and photo, and as I mentioned, thick!

21149400_337805033338410_1341709893068914688_n.jpg

Okay, so yesterday was the last day of principal photography for the movie "Honored"

That resulted in a bunch of social media videos and pictures, so I´m going to split this up in 2 post, one with 7 vids and one with 9 pictures.

Sasha eating dinner:

Sasha walking down a narrow hallway with her booty looking pretty big:

Sasha is hyped that Meghan has brought cookies on the set:

Right before Sasha went on Live on instagram, little double chin and belly size thru the baggy shirt:

Snacks song part 1 not much of Sasha:

Snacks song part 2: Sasha is more visible and we see donuts:  

Sasha with a chubby face and going Live on instagrram: