Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

On 10/16/2019 at 9:59 PM, John Smith said:

She need some milk... I'm too impatient to note whether those Khoisan genes of hers gotta wake up the fat-bottomed Southie lady lying inside that too-skinny Dutch body.

booty GIF

I thought Southie was in Boston? oh well I guess thats also what South Africans go by?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I was looking up Sasha´s IMDB page to see what she has been up to tv or movie wise since The Perfectionists and in the end of 2019 she has a supporting or guest role on something called "Epic Night" by EKO and honestly im not totally sure what to call it, its like a mini interactive short tv show, with a pinch of options like the Telltale games. The episodes are from 9 to 12 minutes long.

I really wanted to flirt with Sasha´s character, but alas thats not an option, she appears in epi 1,2 and 4.

Sasha´s is pretty covered up, but her face is just as chubby as in The Perfectionists.

Here is a link to the site., no need to sign in or anyting, its just click on the vids and away you go. facinating concept.

https://eko.com/shows/the-choice-is-yours/epic-night/

If ya don´t wanna spend time on the epis, here is a trailer with a short glimse of Sasha.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

The most revealing shots are when you ditch your friend and hook up with the girl, so you've got the protagonist and both women - there is no way to have the game leave just the protagonist and Sasha though; she will always go with the girl. 

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.10.png

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.12.png

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.14.png

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.16.png

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.39.png

Screenshot 03-08-2020 08.15.57.png

7 minutes ago, lovelymeow555 said:

The most revealing shots are when you ditch your friend and hook up with the girl, so you've got the protagonist and both women - there is no way to have the game leave just the protagonist and Sasha though; she will always go with the girl. 

Thats what I did lol.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

Thats what I did lol.

As far as Interactive films go, it was a really shallow experience; if you have two playthroughs with wildly different decisions, they shouldn't equal the same outcome. Aside from the Poker/Blood Donor choice near the end, every single choice would lead you through the same settings regardless - it isn't choice, it's the illusion of choice. If the protagonist can hang out with everyone, hook up with the girl, go back with his roommate, or none of the above, you should be able to go with the hippy chick too - it's not even because that's what we want to see, it's just good game design. 

21 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

As far as Interactive films go, it was a really shallow experience; if you have two playthroughs with wildly different decisions, they shouldn't equal the same outcome. Aside from the Poker/Blood Donor choice near the end, every single choice would lead you through the same settings regardless - it isn't choice, it's the illusion of choice. If the protagonist can hang out with everyone, hook up with the girl, go back with his roommate, or none of the above, you should be able to go with the hippy chick too - it's not even because that's what we want to see, it's just good game design. 

I totally agree, also with it being only 4 short episodes, I would imagine its not gonna take that much extra to make more diverse choices and outcomes.

Also I noticed one of their other shows has 15 episodes, tho I´m not going to give that a shot after watching Epic Night.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Lately, I’ve been making a #cleanbreak from foods that have ingredients I wouldn’t feel good about giving to my baby. @Lightlifefoods listened and they sent these delicious, nutritionally-superior plant-based burgers made with no artificial ingredients or additives. Honestly, it’s lucky I’m eating for two because I can’t stop eating them! #sponsored" (09/09/20):

118816322_332207224656545_5206896342286498047_n.jpg

Guest You have a belly
On 11/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, DanishFan87 said:

I thought Southie was in Boston? oh well I guess thats also what South Africans go by?

No, it's Johnsmithese.

Jeez, it is just me, or does it seem like she has been pregnant for a year and a half?  I will say, though, for a 24 year old to have bags under her eyes like that - she must be beat and stressed wishing this was over soon.  She should go back to South Africa with baby for a long rest (approaching summer there) and eat well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...