Amy Schumer

thadrou90

• 5 months later...

I first guessed she was English from that ugly manface. Not to say they're aren't pretty English girls, just it's quite common over there.

She's American (from your post I am not sure whether you are saying you guessed she was English and then found it she's not, or whether you have the mistaken belief that she is).

She's American (from your post I am not sure whether you are saying you guessed she was English and then found it she's not, or whether you have the mistaken belief that she is).

Sorry for bad clarification, I thought she was English but I found she was American

• 3 weeks later...

Article on Amy: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/amy-schumer-proudly-reveals-her-weight-says-she-can-still-pull-guys-201536

Oh and she says she´s a 160 lbs and gotta love her confidence too

Not really a fan of her looks but I did find her statement kind of hot.  Plus the fact I watched on her show a sketch where Jeff Goldblum and some other famous actors were on a jury debating on whether Amy Schumer was cute enough to be on TV.  Some of the put downs they used were actually kind of brutal.  I have to give her props for being able to make jokes about some of the bad things people have said about her appearance. 

• 4 weeks later...

amy is hilarious, beautiful and curvy and im surprised she wasn't on the first page. this girl is fcking awesome

Maybe if your suprised she isn't on the first page it's either because their isn't content to post or the rest of Curvage doesn't find her "hilarious, beautiful or curvy"  :-\

Guest sdd619

i hate this bitch can we delete this thread

Don't like her. Then move on & don't comment. That simple.