Amy Schumer

thadrou90

On 1/23/2016 at 1:26 AM, LuckyLurker said:

Amy looks awfully thick in her Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial preview (featuring Seth Rogan too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAP7JGnwT1c

I thought the very same thing, she really does look really chubby in that commercial. Even with the lighting and angles and all that, she is looking plump.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest I don't fucking care about
5 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

In case nobody has heard yet, she's set to play Barbie.  Yes, that Barbie. :o

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/dec/06/amy-schumer-barbie-doll-film-sony-pictures-mattel-iconic-toy

She should be as far removed from children's marketing as possible. She's rude, racist, sexist, and plaintl unfunny in a lot of her presentations. Fuck her.

I hope the corporate powers that be milk her for all the money they can get out of their demos and dump her as soon as she's unprofitable again while blatantly letting her know she wasn't shit to begin with.

58 minutes ago, whatareyoudoing said:

She should be as far removed from children's marketing as possible. She's rude, racist, sexist, and plaintl unfunny in a lot of her presentations. Fuck her.

I hope the corporate powers that be milk her for all the money they can get out of their demos and dump her as soon as she's unprofitable again while blatantly letting her know she wasn't shit to begin with.

U mad?

33 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Just when you think Sony Pictures can't get anymore stupid they decide to make a Barbie movie(Really? Fucking Barbie!? LOL) staring Amy Schumer, did they not learn anything from the Ghostbusters re-make cluster fuck?

I understand exactly what you mean, but I felt the same way when I first heard about The Lego Movie and people said it was a hit. I still have very low expectations about this Barbie movie if it's even made. And I say that because my tinfoil hat is telling me that this whole announcement of Amy Schumer in a Barbie movie is all meant to bait fat-shamers into saying hateful stuff (thereby making them vulnerable to a ban) and make a victim out of her, kinda like with Leslie Jones.

Either way, I'm not watching this. She's just a mess from a personality standpoint and that's not the type of star the FA community needs or wants. She makes fat chicks look bad and she's not even that fat.

2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I understand exactly what you mean, but I felt the same way when I first heard about The Lego Movie and people said it was a hit. I still have very low expectations about this Barbie movie if it's even made. And I say that because my tinfoil hat is telling me that this whole announcement of Amy Schumer in a Barbie movie is all meant to bait fat-shamers into saying hateful stuff (thereby making them vulnerable to a ban) and make a victim out of her, kinda like with Leslie Jones.

Either way, I'm not watching this. She's just a mess from a personality standpoint and that's not the type of star the FA community needs or wants. She makes fat chicks look bad and she's not even that fat.

I just don't have any faith in Sony Pictures at this point as a movie studio considering their track record as of late, sure this could be a surprise hit for'em like Goosebumps was(which I frankly wrote off the moment it got the green light) but I seriously doubt it. Amy Schumer's casting alone is a red flag, she's built like a refrigerator playing a character(for lack of a better term) who's known for her outrageous, unbelievable figure, and that's the whole joke! She's an ugly chick playing a chick who's suppose to be pretty, you wanna bet if the movie is even made how many ''Barbie has really let herself go'' jokes are gonna be in it? Now I can see how this could be a clever film with a better leading actress but not Amy Schumer.

Her sister's not bad looking. i get something of a Shailene Woodley vibe from her:

old-navy-pajama-party-featuring-amy-schu
http://www.trbimg.com/img-559ea45b/turbine/la-2431454-ca-amy-kim-schumer--jlc-034-jpg-20150708/750/750x422
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/writerproducer-of-inside-amy-schumer-kim-caramele-cocreatorexecutive-picture-id470558934

But she's probably got the same outlook on society. Even if she doesn't, she's still enabling Amy's snarky regressive worldview.