Amy Schumer

thadrou90

24 minutes ago, Chubbybunny70 said:

Amy Schumer is hardly fat!  You all need to look a lil deeper if you are looking for a fat celeb.

just sayin'

I didn't even need to look at your post count to know that you're new here.

Most members here agree with your statement but you have to realize:

A. It's (literally) slim pickings with female celebrities. Most are not fat, some are hardly curvy others are hardly famous enough to be celebrities.

B. "Fat" is actually a compliment here. I'm only assuming by your comment that you feel insulted on her behalf and there's no need to be.

Guest I don't fucking care about

At the very least, can we all agree that she is the most awful behaviored, pig faced, crass jerk out of all the other celebrities on this board? That is not a compliment. You can envision her as the humanization of lumpy space princess sans any reedeming qualities that fictitious character may have.

I disdain this individual with all of my heart and absolutely loathe that she is playing the market so well to earn wild riches.

It's the crassness of her jokes. "Oh, you don't like jokes about vaginas but you'd put up with dick jokes all day?" NO! Most gentalia based jokes are crude and rude. They're offensive. Offense=/=humor. But it does equal sales. AND SOMEHOW THIS MULTIMILLIONAIRE CLAIMS VICTIMHOOD, EVEN THOUGH SHE VICTIMIZES OTHERS! ARGH! It's like LeBron James holding a press conference because of someone tagging his fence. Dude, yes, people struggle, but you are so far removed from that struggle that your words on the experiences you now have seem almost hollow.

At least his words hold a modicum of substance. Her words are entirely vacant.

Pigly asshole human.

Guest billow
2 hours ago, whatareyoudoing said:

Pigly asshole human.

Wow!

So, I have never seen Amy Schumer in anything, never watched her stand-up, never heard her voice, basically don't know anything at all about her except that much of the Internet believes she is the Antichrist or something.

Sooo.... care to explain, all, what's so terrible about her?

2 hours ago, whatareyoudoing said:

At the very least, can we all agree that she is the most awful behaviored, pig faced, crass jerk out of all the other celebrities on this board? That is not a compliment. You can envision her as the humanization of lumpy space princess sans any reedeming qualities that fictitious character may have.

I disdain this individual with all of my heart and absolutely loathe that she is playing the market so well to earn wild riches.

It's the crassness of her jokes. "Oh, you don't like jokes about vaginas but you'd put up with dick jokes all day?" NO! Most gentalia based jokes are crude and rude. They're offensive. Offense=/=humor. But it does equal sales. AND SOMEHOW THIS MULTIMILLIONAIRE CLAIMS VICTIMHOOD, EVEN THOUGH SHE VICTIMIZES OTHERS! ARGH! It's like LeBron James holding a press conference because of someone tagging his fence. Dude, yes, people struggle, but you are so far removed from that struggle that your words on the experiences you now have seem almost hollow.

At least his words hold a modicum of substance. Her words are entirely vacant.

Pigly asshole human.

I disagree on your statement on Lebron James, even though he does have almost disturbing worldviews on modern society, but yeah - spot on with Amy Schumer. Out of all the celebrity chicks, she just so happens to be the one bucking the thin ideal. If only it were possible to "trade" celebrities across bodytypes. I wouldn't mind seeing Amy Schumer and her regressive politics (and other personal scandals) as an ab-riddled fitness advocate, and in return we in the FA culture get a bloated, doughy version of Julianne Hough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Skylerralf

Well sorry to necropost here. But she was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and looked way bigger than ever! She honestly looks great. And seems to be growing. Could anyone get any screen caps of her on Jimmy Kimmel . It was with DJ kaled also if that helps find the episode 

2 hours ago, Skylerralf said:

Well sorry to necropost here. But she was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and looked way bigger than ever! She honestly looks great. And seems to be growing. Could anyone get any screen caps of her on Jimmy Kimmel . It was with DJ kaled also if that helps find the episode 

I´m guessing this is the segment you are referring too?

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

What a strange premise for a movie considering she's really not that fat or ugly

That is her entire Act That She is a fat ugly slut, and men are pigs in all her shows and movies. 

She Actually used to be funny in her young days and her last movie was Not Half BAd.

4 hours ago, thedaneweight said:

That is her entire Act That She is a fat ugly slut, and men are pigs in all her shows and movies. 

She Actually used to be funny in her young days and her last movie was Not Half BAd.

Oh so she's one of those types of comedians I see. Even if it does coincide with her act it's still a weak premise for a movie and one that's been done before already, remember Shallow Hal anyone? This is pretty much the same thing but instead of Jack Black seeing the inner beauty of other people it's Amy Schumer seeing the inner beauty of herself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...