Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

Hi guys! It feels good to have my feet back into the old waters again, though not quite old waters I guess.

Now that we're back you'll have my lovely face to look forward to once again! =D I missed you guys a heck of a lot, and I hope that this time nothing happens to our Beloved Curvage website. But we shall rebuild and make her Faster, Stronger, and Better.

I'll be posting up, in a few days, a better description of why I started this thread and all of that, but I just wanted to get this thread started again and say Hey to all of those that are coming back, or are just finding their way here. I welcome all new and old fans of mine and feel free to say Hi and send me a message! πŸ˜ƒ

I am sad that I lost my 100 pgs of content... D= A year and like 7 month's worth of work gone in a single moment... =( BOOOO....Β 

Anyways, guys, I'm glad to be back. Just letting you guys know that on Tuesday I will be posting a HUGE update along with video as well. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to see us all back here. Please feel free to say Hi, and let me know that you all made it back onto the curvage ship πŸ˜ƒ And to my new fans, please feel free to say Hi or send me a message! πŸ˜ƒ

Pics on pgs: 1-3,7,9,12-17,19-21,27-28,30-32,35,40,41,45,48,52-53,55/6,57.59,62,66

post-3306-14513183295768_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513183299068_thumb.jpg

Yay! You're back! :D

I was on LTC for the small while Curvage was gone, but I'd never abandon you guys! =)

And it looks like my photos are too big for the New Curvage... Well I'm sorry new curvage, but you can't contain me... and you'll just have to deal with it.

Guest Gainertrainer

Welcome back, i didn't know you before but i know you were popular on here and you have some great videos on Youtube. Just make sure your photos are very small and they'll upload, 256k or less!

Welcome back, i didn't know you before but i know you were popular on here and you have some great videos on Youtube. Just make sure your photos are very small and they'll upload, 256k or less!

Well thank you! =) I hope to return my thread to the awesome status it was before the nuke. And Also as always stay in contact with my fans and welcome in new ones. Glad to see a new face to the thread! =)

As far as the size thing, I don't know that I can do that... because that's like asking a photographer to shoot in crapper quality at a wedding. =/ This site was very flexible in terms of size restrictions, and my photos are meant to be seen at larger sizes. So I don't know what I'm going to do in that regards. But part of the reason I'd rather post here is for convenience sake. I don't always have a lot of time to post, and I'd rather not go through a couple of extra steps to post on this site if I don't have to.

<3 happy to have your thread back beautiful!

*blushes* And you are just as beautiful as well hun! =)

Nice thread, i hope it gets as popular as your older one :D

I'm sure it will as the time goes on. Just sad that all content off all the threads got nuked as well. =(

<3 happy to have your thread back beautiful!

*blushes* And you are just as beautiful as well hun! =)

Nice thread, i hope it gets as popular as your older one :D

I'm sure it will as the time goes on. Just sad that all content off all the threads got nuked as well. =(

Yeah.. at least any bad post or false step we had done was erased along with all the pictures and content lol...

Well thank you! =) I hope to return my thread to the awesome status it was before the nuke. And Also as always stay in contact with my fans and welcome in new ones. Glad to see a new face to the thread! =)

As far as the size thing, I don't know that I can do that... because that's like asking a photographer to shoot in crapper quality at a wedding. =/ This site was very flexible in terms of size restrictions, and my photos are meant to be seen at larger sizes. So I don't know what I'm going to do in that regards. But part of the reason I'd rather post here is for convenience sake. I don't always have a lot of time to post, and I'd rather not go through a couple of extra steps to post on this site if I don't have to.

From what I understand, right now the board's at it's low default. I imagine the new admin will fix that along with the other bugs fairly soon.

YAY!!! I imagine that it won't be too long till things are right... I just feel so sad that well everything was lost. I mean I'm thankful that some of the old Crappy posts have been taken away, but there were some genuinely awesome convos that I will miss. =D

But I'm so happy to see most everyone back here!! It will be nice when we get Curvage back to Curvage standard.

Happy to see you back here on Curvage, you might not be able to upload your pics in full res, it doesn't mean that the pic with the bass doesn't ROCK!!! (Proceeds to headbang.)

And Headbang you should! =D It would be blasphemy without properly headbanging!

My favorite pic from the old board.

That was my most recent pic too! lol

*sigh*..Our Ayumi thread is back thank god, all will be right in the world soon enough ;D.

Yes, all shall be right in the world soon enough! =D Just a shame we had to lose it all. =(

I saw your thread right before the other site closed. You are such an inspiration!

Thank you! And I did receive you message, I'm planning to respond as soon as I get a few other things out of the way this evening along with a shower.

AC back again! gosh it's been a crazy week hasn't it? good to see you back. it might take us a few weeks to get you back to 100 pages again, but we're going to try the hardest to see you get there first!

MY 100pgs SHALL BE REBORN!!! =D lol

glad to see everythings goin back to normalΒ  :)

You know nothing could ever keep me away once I found out the site was back up... =D

It is good to see your awesomeness is back on Curvage where it belongs. ;D

AND GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! I'm glad to see you! =D The whole family is coming back together! =D

Guest Model 1887

Ayumi, have you considered going back to your natural color? I don't want to insult you -- and please don't take it this way -- but I think your dark hair was absolutely lovely.

Ayumi, have you considered going back to your natural color? I don't want to insult you -- and please don't take it this way -- but I think your dark hair was absolutely lovely.

Why thank you and no insult taken. =) My boyfriend has been bugging me to go back to darker hair as well whether it be red or brown or black.

I had been darker haired for all of my life pretty much. In January I dyed my hair completely blonde, and then in Early May I did go dark in the back,, but still kept the blonde (with some low lights of brown) up front. I am thinking of going back, but I still want to live this color out for a while =) But I greatly realize how much people do prefer me with the darker color.

And here's a couple pics that fit the size requirement. The second one was me in my Junior Year of high school I believe.

I hope to start re-building my collection for you guys once the size requirement is back to it's former glory.

post-3306-14513184006121_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513184006771_thumb.jpg