Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Guest AirJordanFan93

It would be totally expected for her to lose a little weight right now. Think about it; for the most part, during her pregnancy hiatus, she obviously wasn't doing much (judging by her size, anyways ;) ), so if she's now gearing back up into publicity mode, all the extra traveling and all that jazz is going to make her lose SOME weight. However, that's not bad news. She's still plenty big and there's no sign she's going to really lose weight. Like AirJordanFan said, she'll probably gain weight on tour like she has before. My hypothesis is that Kelly is going to float around this size for a while, even if I would like her to be a little bigger.

Either way, still the best celebrity gain in the books in my opinion.

The thing also is that Kelly never gets thin at all. Even when she drops weight prior to touring or whatever she never gets to the size she was 11 or 12 years ago.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I'm beginning to think this is her new baseline size. Like, when she diets in the future, it'll be to get back to where she currently is. Here's a pic of her in an airport, looking huge and awesome:

http://static.thesuperficial.com/uploads/2015/02/the-crap-we-missed-0219-22.jpg

If this is her new baseline than content from her next tour shall be very good

She's not looking good facially.

Totally agree contrary to popular belief here someone getting fatter is not always a good thing.  The fat is one thing but the clothes, her fried out blonde hair and her face that just looks oily and bloated is not a good look.  Sorry but she needs to drop some weight.

Guest The Costco Guy

Totally agree contrary to popular belief here someone getting fatter is not always a good thing.  The fat is one thing but the clothes, her fried out blonde hair and her face that just looks oily and bloated is not a good look.  Sorry but she needs to drop some weight.

post-34676-14513564236861_thumb.jpg

Guest AirJordanFan93

Yeah I don't say I agree with the majority of this. I will agree with her clothes. I understand why she wears a lot of what she wears cos it does hide how big she is but the rest is a big eh from me. Also she looks much better when she's a brunette.

Guest AirJordanFan93

gotta agree, brunette and wear some clothes that arent from the bed bath and beyond shower section, and i think she'd be back looking sexy

I don't see the wardrobe changing though. If she were to go walking around in a t-shirt and jeans people would just rag non stop about her weight. For us it would be great but then you get assholes who just go "Well She's Too Fat" I mean who knows if she even goes back to t-shirts and jeans when she goes on tour next.

Guest dikgeworden

So now we start complaining about her facially gain? I dont get it, i mean there are a ton of bbw models that we want to get fat as possible, but when Kelly is getting fat in the face its a problem? And btw almost all fat girls get chubby faces and it makes them cute.

So now we start complaining about her facially gain? I dont get it, i mean there are a ton of bbw models that we want to get fat as possible, but when Kelly is getting fat in the face its a problem? And btw almost all fat girls get chubby faces and it makes them cute.

If her face isn't attractive, then it isn't attractive. It's as simple as that.

All opinions are subjective.

Which is why it's ludicrous to conflate them with facts. (i.e. "if her face is ugly, it just is!")

Beauty cannot be accurately measured or proven. Her face isn't ugly, and it's not beautiful. It's her face. If you think it's ugly, that's your opinion. Anyone else could have any other arbitrary opinion, and neither of you could ever prove your opinion to be superior, so stating yours as "just how it is!" is silly.

Which is why it's ludicrous to conflate them with facts. (i.e. "if her face is ugly, it just is!")

Beauty cannot be accurately measured or proven. Her face isn't ugly, and it's not beautiful. It's her face. If you think it's ugly, that's your opinion. Anyone else could have any other arbitrary opinion, and neither of you could ever prove your opinion to be superior, so stating yours as "just how it is!" is silly.

Oh, for Christ's sake! Obviously, I meant that her face isn't attractive to me – I wasn't asserting it as an objective fact. I didn't think I needed to spell it out. This whole bloody forum is about opinions.

First off I'd love to point out the fact that she is clearly wearing spanx, so she may actually be a little bigger than appears in some pics in those dresses. Also I personally think she is way cuter with her chubby bloated face. That double chin being so prominent is amazing!!!

Guest AirJordanFan93

First off I'd love to point out the fact that she is clearly wearing spanx, so she may actually be a little bigger than appears in some pics in those dresses. Also I personally think she is way cuter with her chubby bloated face. That double chin being so prominent is amazing!!!

Most people in Hollywood likely wear spanx. But yeah even though she's wearing it you can still tell that she's pretty big so its not like its doing a good job hiding that fact.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Hopefully it was a windy day. Other than that, she's gotta wear something other than tents.

I don't think she's gonna change much of her style unless she drops weight. When she goes on tour than we might see her wear better clothing but other than that this is what she's going with.

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson