I want to gain!!! Help!!

Joshswifey

I need some advice on gaining and I eventually want to start a video diary of me gaining! I want to start packing

On the pounds fast! However since I am

So tiny it's hard for me to eat a lot in one sitting! I would

Like to purchase some pills and have set up an amazon wish list!!' Please I need advice!!!

Avocado is a yes, pasta and other carby foods are your new best friends. "Heavy cream does amazing things" there's a nice little thread on it; some don't like the taste so you can mix it into a milkshake if so. Skipping breakfast helps if you're metabolism is to fast and certain juices are actually more fattening for you then certain sodas. These are only a few things to help you out but most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Contact Ni Ki, she almost doubled her weight in less than a year. She doesn't eat that much and yet her weight gain is crazy. She has to know something.

Vavoom83 packed on a 100 pounds within a few months by eating and drinking at least a quart of heavy cream every day. I suggest you get in touch with her too, she's our heavy cream expert here. Good luck with your gaining and can't wait to see the results ;D

Guest erinsweetie

I had a friend who made a cake mix shake every morning and she gained almost 40 pounds in two months. It consisted of half a box of cake mix (any kind will do), 2 cups of coconut cream (you can also use heavy cream but she preffered the taste of coconut cream and it's way more cheaper!!!), some coconut oil, couple of scoops of ice cream and some bananas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wifey, sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

The tips so far have been about calorie-dense foods and drinks that will help you gain a lot with a little, and that's important of course, but you should address the central issue of your stomach capacity. 

My advice: take a few weeks, if you need to, to work on that alone.  Eat and drink until you're full, and take note of how much you consumed to get to that point, then just have a bit more to stretch your stomach slightly.  Don't hurt yourself, or make yourself ill, or you'll just be demotivated.  After several hours to a day, when you feel like you're ready, go to the max again.  After just a couple of days the exact same amount of food won't make you feel quite so full, and you'll feel like having a bit more.  That's how you know you're making progress.

If you're staying the same weight or only gaining very slowly at the moment, even a very small increase in capacity can tip the balance and help you grow noticeably faster.  It's worth paying attention to this one aspect of your journey, because it can make the rest much easier.

Eat hearty, best of luck, let us know what you try and how you go.

- Soylent