Ellie Goulding

ello11

• 1 year later...

She's not fat, and she's not even curvy (which is yet another reason why I cringe at the people who constantly blast: "this is Curvage, not fat-age").

The thing that validates her for this site is her body's composition. She is almost uniformly untoned. You don't see bones, veins, nerves or overly pronounced muscles all throughout most of her exposed body. One can post women even thinner than her, but just as long as they are as doughy as Elle Goulding is here.

1 minute ago, extra_m13 said:

ok yeah, i concede, she is a bit softer now

At least she looks soft. Still more suited to Curvage than the Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus threads.

• 4 years later...

She has announced that she is eight months pregnant: https://people.com/parents/ellie-goulding-pregnant-expecting-first-child/

And during which, she took on a different diet: "I actually went from being smug about how healthy my salads were and my breakfasts and eating nuts and seeds, and then all I wanted was McDonalds. And I was kind of terrified. I suddenly wanted all of the bad things! Whatever this baby did when it took over my body was like, 'Hell no — I do not want broccoli, spinach, collards! I just wanted sugar and carbs.' "

image.thumb.png.a424ca5a64208c49df6999d2deea3246.pngimage.thumb.png.ced67fafd5bd60148862b1064c6de4f3.png

• 4 weeks later...

She told in an interview that she has embraced her T&A: "A revelation: I've always had a runner's body and now I have a bigger ass and these rather nice boobs!". And her pregnancy cravings are canned sardines and Weetabix Minis: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/ellie-goulding-kept-lockdown-pregnancy-secret-30-weeks/

image.thumb.png.01421178c510b14974cdd2aa95051719.png

image.thumb.png.a1ff2b2d68d75ab220a1df08da229495.png

image.thumb.png.2861023bca2ec003bb49be713296635b.png

image.thumb.png.038dfa7525838a9ca1ee4b7db56d232f.png

• 2 weeks later...