<3 Hobbies <3

Guest Sunshin3

Guest Sunshin3

Is this a new forum or did I just never notice it?  Well, I will start.  I love being creative, I am a pinterest whore and have an embarrassing addiction to magic the gathering.  I game too, not just video games, I like trying obscure board games as well.  I mean really anything associated with art, I usually have an interest in :)  Okay, anyone else? 

I could definitely get into board games and online gaming.

I have always had a passion for art, music, boxing, martial arts and sports.

My current hobbies consist of singing, learning guitar and art. I love to draw and my goal for 2015 is to commit to producing new pieces and working with new mediums in order to get me out of my comfort zone.

Guest Sunshin3

Settlers of Catan by far my favorite right now!  :thumbsup:

Settlers of Catan is super popular at the shop I go to, has anyone ever tried Ascension?  That one is definitely a favorite

I could definitely get into board games and online gaming.

I have always had a passion for art, music, boxing, martial arts and sports.

My current hobbies consist of singing, learning guitar and art. I love to draw and my goal for 2015 is to commit to producing new pieces and working with new mediums in order to get me out of my comfort zone.

Do you ever share your work?  What kind of mediums would you want to get into?  I always wanted to learn the guitar and piano, I saw there is a game called Rocksmith for gaming systems that helps you learn, it's probably not a sub for a real tutor though. 

Does "Monopoly" count? JOKE :P

Well I play it sometimes with kids in the family (well I not have kids myself but my bro and sis and cousin etc etc got some). Then these "Memory" games witch I sometimes totally fail with but the kids love to win but I not let them win all the time. :D

I not a big "Genius" player either. Well "junior" version is better because there I can at least have a change wining. lol

OK I shut up now.....

Hobbies hmmm where to start...

Board games: ALL THE KINDS!!! every week

RPG's : Pathfinder, D&D, World of Darkness

Blues dancing: every week

Singing: whenever the urge strikes me :)

Console gaming : not hardcore but I still have fun

PC gaming : now if only I can get my gaming computer up and running.

Magic the Gathering : SQUEEEEE! ok done being weird now.

Lol I love just having fun with other people. Even with solo gaming I do better when around friends. Well that is until they distract me horribly. But I get them back hehehe.

Guest Sunshin3

Hobbies hmmm where to start...

Board games: ALL THE KINDS!!! every week

RPG's : Pathfinder, D&D, World of Darkness

Blues dancing: every week

Singing: whenever the urge strikes me :)

Console gaming : not hardcore but I still have fun

PC gaming : now if only I can get my gaming computer up and running.

Magic the Gathering : SQUEEEEE! ok done being weird now.

Lol I love just having fun with other people. Even with solo gaming I do better when around friends. Well that is until they distract me horribly. But I get them back hehehe.

Awwww YAY!!!!!!!!  Not many girls play MTG so it excites me that you do too and I just discovered D&D yesterday! I think I'm going to love it :)

Blues dancing sounds pretty awesome!

My hobbies that stuck with are video games, cosplaying, and MJ-style dancing. The ladder two are especially fun because they're challenging and once you get experienced with it, you can literally attract a large crowd within seconds.

MJ style dancing??  Do you make videos????  Sounds like a lot of fun and I think cosplay is amazing...pure talent, my friend made Ezio and I died at how well she did! 

Awwww YAY!!!!!!!!  Not many girls play MTG so it excites me that you do too and I just discovered D&D yesterday! I think I'm going to love it :)

Blues dancing sounds pretty awesome!MJ style dancing??  Do you make videos????  Sounds like a lot of fun and I think cosplay is amazing...pure talent, my friend made Ezio and I died at how well she did!

So have I!

[img height=400]https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/1412808_865057990184245_5871577054079132547_o.jpg

I haven't done a dance video yet as my house is terrible for dancing or filming anything, but if I ever do it at a party or convention, I'm sure a video will show up. I should do one of me dancing and cosplaying at the same time. :P

• 4 weeks later...

i love: playing with my cats, decorating my apartment, zoning out to netflix for hours on end, the occasional show when a good band's in town, and going to drag shows. although tbh i'm honestly happiest when i get to go to dinner and drinks with a couple friends after work and then come home to goof off on the internet.

• 3 weeks later...

Martial Arts/Combat Sports and fitness (slowly getting back into it)

Spiritual practices and self development (prayer, brain games, meditation [mainly vipassana], lucid dreaming, astral projection, spiritual psychotherapy, self hypnosis)

Listening to music (e.g. Hip Hop, Psytrance, Rock, House, Jazz)

Responsible betting now (I finally won lol ;D)

Surfing the Net/Chatting

I cook on occasion (mainly "American" and Puerto Rican cuisine).

• 2 weeks later...

Right now Videogames is my biggest hobby. BUT Gunpla is my passion. If I had enough money I would be doing way more. I also collect nerdy stuff like power rangers things, comics, etc. I guess me being a volunteer firefighter can also be considered a hobby

Hobbies. Hmmm... I like drawing, airbrushing, making movie props(for myself), welding, playing playstation3 games like saints row Iv. Majority of my work is on deviant art missinlinc.deviantart.com

I'm currently in the process of making a captain America shield and helmet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sunshin3

i love: playing with my cats, decorating my apartment, zoning out to netflix for hours on end, the occasional show when a good band's in town, and going to drag shows. although tbh i'm honestly happiest when i get to go to dinner and drinks with a couple friends after work and then come home to goof off on the internet.

I love drag shows, it has been such a long time since I've been to one :(

Hobbies. Hmmm... I like drawing, airbrushing, making movie props(for myself), welding, playing playstation3 games like saints row Iv. Majority of my work is on deviant art missinlinc.deviantart.com

I'm currently in the process of making a captain America shield and helmet.

Your t-rex and heart sculptures are amazing!