Fapping

vennie

• 11 months later...
Guest _Antipathy

http://i1.wp.com/www.covenanteyes.com/lemonade/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/The-Age-of-the-Fapstronauts.png?resize=750%2C394

I'm doing nofap so that I'll spend my time in a more productive way as well as having a better sexual performance.

So far so good :)

Guest An Optimist
15 hours ago, _Antipathy said:

http://i1.wp.com/www.covenanteyes.com/lemonade/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/The-Age-of-the-Fapstronauts.png?resize=750%2C394

I'm doing nofap so that I'll spend my time in a more productive way as well as having a better sexual performance.

So far so good :)

Let me guess, withdrawal symptoms haven't kicked in yet. 

Guest _Antipathy
10 minutes ago, An Optimist said:

Let me guess, withdrawal symptoms haven't kicked in yet. 

W-what are you talking about

Guest An Optimist
20 hours ago, _Antipathy said:

W-what are you talking about

Restlessness, panic attacks, feeling like you're about to suffocate even when breathing normally, heart beating very loudly even when at rest?

Guest An Optimist
On 1/6/2016 at 9:20 PM, vennie said:

Stop masturbating? What is this nonsense Nazi propaganda??

I have this idea that keeping my depraved libido well satisfied through fapping is ensuring that I won't even try to date. Whereas without fapping I might be driven to seek female companionship despite finding most women boring and annoying, and over extended period of time may actually find a woman who isn't boring or annoying.

10 hours ago, Heart & Mind said:

I say we ban them! Dont fap... you dont belong here! :P

Yeah, do that. I'd like an IP ban. 

Guest An Optimist
16 hours ago, SuperJ707 said:

Works for me.. humm

Not sure why that quote bugged, I was responding to H&M. Didn't get the IP ban, I guess I'll have to try harder.

Guest slugowl
4 hours ago, vennie said:

Are you saying Jack was a little homocidal because he wasn't fapping out his frustrations with women? :D

I wouldn't doubt it's why. XD I know my ex was a nightmare to deal with when he had those random moments where he decided fapping was not very "Christ-like" and so went about two weeks without it. The first week was eh, but once he hit day 8 I'm pretty sure I was living with a serial killer.

17 hours ago, slugowl said:

I wouldn't doubt it's why. XD I know my ex was a nightmare to deal with when he had those random moments where he decided fapping was not very "Christ-like" and so went about two weeks without it. The first week was eh, but once he hit day 8 I'm pretty sure I was living with a serial killer.

That must've been why he's your ex now? Didn't you...help him with that? :P

Also, who's to say fapping isn't very ''Christ-like''? I demand proof ;)