Anfisa Chehova

Hirsch von Bork

4 hours ago, naranja said:

She looks is incredible for almost forty, but damn, I think this is the thinnest she's ever 🙁

Even way before having a kid she was always plump (second n third photos)

IMG_1263.PNG  121   131.94 kB

IMG_1264.PNG  106   99.59 kB

IMG_1265.PNG  114   91.3 kB

Hm, that's... dissapointing. So much potential before : now a whole waste of thread. 

Well, anyway, that's her choice and I respect it.

• 1 month later...

Even though this might be a request, I've been looking for a video of hers where she's interviewing this curly-haired girl, i think anfisa's wearing a tight purple dress, whereas the interviewer is wearing a brown coat over a black dress or something...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The hottest vid with Anfisa ever. I checked out the whole thread and wonder why nobody posted it before. 0:44 and 1:32 - ou yeah

That`s from 2011, the russian version of tv show "Dancing with the stars". Her another performances from this show:

In 2005-2009 she was a host of erotic tv show "Секс с Анфисой Чеховой" ("Sex with Anfisa Chehova"). Unfortunately, I can find only teasers on youtube, but you can download all episodes from rutracker.org. 

Also she was a host of erotic tv show "Спокойной ночи, мужики" ("Good night, man") 

And several quite rare vids from 2013-2015, close to her biggest

huge and georgeous 0:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzGz2gRG1U

Really nice belly roll 5:16, that`s a fragment of "Реальные кабаны" tv series, inserted in the interview 

STUNNING face 1:38 (with a lovely double chin, of course)

Old one, she is not fat, but chubby, curvier than nowadays, and NAKED in shower (starts 1:47)

and as a sexy taxi driver just for fun 

She divorced last month, so if she lost weight cos of preferences of her husband, now there is no reason for this...  And divorcement is a such stress. And stress means stress-eating, you know. Soooo I think we can expect some positive changes in near future...

• 4 months later...