Anfisa Chehova

Hirsch von Bork

Wow...anyone familiar with large breasts via plastic surgery knows there's a trend in Russia involving varying degrees of lip work, breast implants and other procedures.  This girl seems to fall under that, albeit somewhat modestly, and then got pregnant, and that's quite a combo.

Didn't get all that big, but it looks good on her...now I just need to brush up on my Russian.

There are beautiful women with naturally big lips and full-figures, they are out there. Judging by Anfisa's hips I think it is fair to assume that her breasts are real too. It is quite typical for Russian women to have thick lips and voluptuous figures.

Well, her name is spelt wrong in the thread title.. so, don't search her name spelt that way for a start.. Should be 'Chekhova'.

It may be spelt "wrong", but a Google search for "anfisa chehova" produces 123,000 results, compared with 55,900 for "anfisa chekhova".

You gotta think some countries do rather promote round girls with shape. So her getting bigger might do wonders for her career, especially when she has a child

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...