writing

jakemcduck

Guest Sunshin3

I journal if that counts.  I have so many in boxes, it's kind of funny to go back and see what kinds of dilemmas my 9 year old self was having. :)

I journal if that counts.  I have so many in boxes, it's kind of funny to go back and see what kinds of dilemmas my 9 year old self was having. :)

I never kept a journal, but I have notebooks full of stories in boxes, just sitting around waiting for someone to type them up.

Guest Sunshin3

I never kept a journal, but I have notebooks full of stories in boxes, just sitting around waiting for someone to type them up.

Haha, I would type them!  I enjoy typing for some weird reason...lol

• 3 weeks later...

I like to write poetry and I'm trying to get back into doing that. I'm also trying to get poetry published.

I've tried National Novel Writing Month twice and unfortunately didn't get too far with it. The second novel idea is one I want to work on more though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LovesFatBabes

I write a lot too. I write poetry, record my ideas and inventions and write essays.

I'm currently working on a fantasy-esque novel a-la Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings or Foundation; it's not futuristic - being that the setting is like Classical Antiquity in its technology, but it doesn't have any Magic either.